Jango Fett versus Riddick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
After many failed attempts by many mercs to bring Riddick in, Jango Fett is hired to track him down and bring him in, dead or alive.

Riddick has the merc ship he stole from Toombs in COR, and access to any and all weaponry he had in his films, including the guns aboard the merc ship.

Jango is in the Slave I, and obviously has all his weapons from AOTC.

The hunt takes place in Riddick's universe.

steverules_2
The ship that Riddick stole is nothing compared to the slave 1, Fett wins this easily plus he showed great skill with the slave 1 in AOTC...Fett locks onto Riddick with a missile....BOOOM, all thats left of Riddick is some melted goggles

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
The ship that Riddick stole is nothing compared to the slave 1, Fett wins this easily plus he showed great skill with the slave 1 in AOTC...Fett locks onto Riddick with a missile....BOOOM, all thats left of Riddick is some melted goggles The fight doesn;t take place in space, Riddick just happens to have the ship for transport.

Let's change it up. Riddick is on New Mecca. Jango hunts him there.

steverules_2
Ok, again Jango blows him up....jet pack missile...or he could grab Riddick fly up and drop him....Jango managed to fair pretty well against a jedi and of course I do mean Obi-Wan

Rogue Jedi
Riddick has guns, dude.

steverules_2
I'm willing to bet Jango's a better shot, plus with the jetpack...least take that away and it would be more fair but I'd still give it to Fett

Rogue Jedi
Jango cannot stay airborne the whole time, he'll run outta fuel.

steverules_2
I'm pretty sure he'd fill up his gas tank on his jet pack before going after Riddick, besides I'm sure he wouldn't need to use it for long against Riddick, with the jetpack Jango wins easy and plus like I said he could use his jet pack missile

Rogue Jedi
There's no gaurantee he'd hit Riddick with the missile, dude.

steverules_2
There's also no guarantee he'd miss, we haven't seen him dodge a missile unless I missed something during the films

Rogue Jedi
But we did see him dodging the fire that Toombs was laying down all around him, and Necromonger fire.

steverules_2
Toombs is nowhere near Fetts skill, and the necromongers did eventually subdue Riddick, he woulda died had that dude not saved him on that fire planet...crematoria or something like that. I really don't see Riddick winning this, I'd say 8 maybe 7/10 Jango

Rogue Jedi
steve, first Jango has to learn where Riddick is, THEN he has to confront him. Riddick can see in the dark.

steverules_2
And how do you know Jango can't, I mean come on you really think he'd have a helmet that didn't have thermal image or anything like that? You underestimate Jango, it wasn't in the movie's but you would think Jango would be ready for a situation where he would be able to see in the dark if it came to that, and you really think Jango isn't gonna learn about his bounty before going after him? Jango would probably use his flamethrower and join the necromongers for BBQ Riddick

Rogue Jedi
If Jango got that close, Riddick would bury a knife in his neck.

steverules_2
Actually...Jango could easily light up his jetpack momentarily blinding Riddick, Jango shoots...he scores, down goes Riddick, just for shits and giggles Jango wins one of the rounds with an SUV

Rogue Jedi
Ford Explorer?

steverules_2
Is that what Mac used?

Rogue Jedi
Chevy Suburban?

steverules_2
If thats the one Mac used then yeah

Rogue Jedi
I don't recall Fett having one. You forgetting Riddick's stealth? Do I NEED to bring up "Dark Fury?"

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't recall Fett having one. You forgetting Riddick's stealth? Do I NEED to bring up "Dark Fury?"

For the sake of this he did for a round big grin If they can invent a starship like the death star they can build an SUV...unless you would rather I say 'Jango drives the death star straight up riddicks ass!!'

Does dark fury count for this?

Rogue Jedi
Uh, yeah, it's a feature film.

steverules_2
Was short for a film, half an hour? I have seen it but not in a while so refresh my memory

Rogue Jedi
Riddick was badass as in COR, tenfold.

steverules_2
COR?

But yeah Fett is more badass, he managed to take on obi-wan who's no Mace but still Obi-Wan did take down Maul and was a jedi master

Rogue Jedi
Obi Wan was taking on the Slave I at the same time.

Kazenji

but still Obi-Wan did take down Maul and was a jedi master

You mean Sith lord for Maul.

Rogue Jedi
He means Obi Wan.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
You mean Sith lord for Maul.

He means Obi Wan.

I'd have to be a complete numpty to call Maul a jedi master erm

Obi Wan was taking on the Slave I at the same time.

A few shots were fired by boba yeah, I mean jango didn't really need it but obviously felt the need to join in the fun

Rogue Jedi
a FEW?

steverules_2
I'm sorry, when I watched AOTC I was more interested in watching the movies than counting how many times Boba Fett fired at Obi Wan whilst in the slave I

Rogue Jedi
Several times. Full auto fire.

steverules_2
...when did you last watch the movie?

Kazenji
I'd have to be a complete numpty to call Maul a jedi master erm

Sorry....its just the way you typed it

anyway moving on.

Rogue Jedi
...when did you last watch the movie? Few monthsish.

steverules_2
How do you remember the number of shots fired?

Originally posted by Kazenji
Sorry....its just the way you typed it

anyway moving on.

Thats cool, we all make mistakes smile

Rogue Jedi
How do you remember the number of shots fired?

I dont remember the NUMBER of shots, I remember that there were a few/several bursts of full auto fire.

steverules_2
I said a few and you seemed unhappy with that statement erm

Rogue Jedi
You said a few shots, I am saying a few bursts. Difference.

steverules_2
Ok, so please explain the difference

Rogue Jedi
You serious?

steverules_2
When I said a few shots...he did fire a few shots, he shot at Obi-Wan, I really don't see a difference, if you want then fine he shot a few bursts

Rogue Jedi
A burst is a burst. It can be 2 or 3 shots, or 20 shots.

steverules_2
Ok then

dadudemon
Riddick has guns, dude.

laughing laughing laughing

The g@yness of dis post!!!

laughing

Rogue Jedi
wuuuut.

dadudemon
wuuuut.

Think about it.................

If I said, Dang, RJ, you've got some guns!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Think about it.................

If I said, Dang, RJ, you've got some guns! If I were preparing for battle and had firearms on my person, I'd say durh.

dadudemon
If I were preparing for battle and had firearms on my person, I'd say durh.

No you wouldn't.

You'd just go, "teehee."

Rogue Jedi
Only if you grabbed my ass.

dadudemon
Only if you grabbed my ass.

ninja

steverules_2
A thread about two badasses and you guys turn it into something gay...can't say I'm not surprised

Rogue Jedi
I ate a booger once.

steverules_2
Well thats makes it straight

Kazenji
Go get a room damn queers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.