Amazo (Peak form) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Harbinger
Big G either ends it in less than a second or he loses.

lightyeargee
Amazo at his best has half the powers of the worlogog. After he copies big G's powers and adds that to the already infinite powers of half the gog, then it becomes a stomp

The Nuul
He could take on Odin but G is too powerful, G stomps.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by The Nuul
G stomps. stomps what? His foot as he gets his ass kicked?

King Kandy
I assume you mean he gets his peak powers, and that's it, rather than just copying Gs. If that's the case Galactus wins.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by King Kandy
I assume you mean he gets his peak powers, and that's it, rather than just copying Gs. If that's the case Galactus wins. Peak Amazo is Timazo. The one who had half the powers of the Worlogog

Galan007
Timazo wins.

With just a fraction of the Worlogog's power, Hourman was able to freeze a universal big bang forever in time (which is insanely uber)... Hell, even cosmic Extant's feats were all accomplished with an incomplete Worlogog.

marwash22
Amazo... flawless victory.

Prep-Man
Amazo. The most powerful would win/

BattleMage
This is a good one but I say the G man ftw

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Harbinger
Big G either ends it in less than a second or he loses.

TheTyrant
Galactus has Cosmic Awareness. GG Amazo.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Galan007
Timazo wins.

With just a fraction of the Worlogog's power, Hourman was able to freeze a universal big bang forever in time (which is insanely uber)... Hell, even cosmic Extant's feats were all accomplished with an incomplete Worlogog.

Harbinger
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus has Cosmic Awareness. GG Amazo. Doesn't mean much if Amazo can move before Big G can react.

TheTyrant
Which isn't happening. Galactus has infinite speed, Amazo on his own is a little android created by a human that can get blitzed by Wonder Woman and such. When the OP says most powerful, he doesn't mean Amazo after copying the Worlogog.

Wei Phoenix
Peak Amazo would already have trouble with Apocalypse, this is just spite.

TheLordofMurder
LoL...

A non-BS'ing Galactus beats any non "supreme being" type 10/10; Galactus has the ultimate nullifier! He uses that then its lights out for Amazo...permanently.

bbrem123
galactus for the stomp

-K-M-
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Ummmm...what?

lightyeargee
Peak Amazo would already have trouble with Apocalypse, this is just spite. epic fail

-K-M-
Which isn't happening. Galactus has infinite speed, Amazo on his own is a little android created by a human that can get blitzed by Wonder Woman and such. When the OP says most powerful, he doesn't mean Amazo after copying the Worlogog.

Ummmm....what?

Has the board's IQ dropped drastically or something?

Omega Vision
Does Peak Amazo=Amazo with a portion of the Worgolog? The OP doesn't state that but that seems the most logical choice.
Peak Amazo having trouble with a Low-Mid Herald? Lol.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse is high atleast.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Ummmm....what?

Has the board's IQ dropped drastically or something?

Question mark.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse is high atleast.

Name some high herald feats.

Wei Phoenix
Ummmm...what?

Tyrant's disease is spreading amongst the members. Do the honorable thing and put me out of my misery!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lightyeargee
epic fail

You didn't get the reference so there was no fail actually.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Name some high herald feats.

Grows 1200 feet tall and flicks you into the sun or throws the sun at you. Apocalypse can more than likely grow so big that he could just chuck planets at whoever he wants.

TheTyrant
Stomping Ikaris, not getting tagged and hurt by street levelers, fighting H/E, stomping Stryfe, etc

Wei Phoenix
I agree. Not getting hurt by street levelers is pretty high herald unless you guys think that some of the other high heralds can't take a punch from them.

Tattoos N Scars
I have a simple mathematical formula to determine the winner of 99% of all threads. I take Quan's choice...and simply choose the opposite. Since Quan would choose Galactus in this thread...I determine the correct answer by choosing the opposite...Amazo in this case.

The 1% error factor in this formula is that Quan chooses correctly on occasion...it's rare..but, it happens on occasion.

Amazo for the win.

TheTyrant
I agree. Not getting hurt by street levelers is pretty high herald unless you guys think that some of the other high heralds can't take a punch from them.
Superman, Surfer, Thor, etc obviously can't.

Wei Phoenix
Superman, Surfer, Thor, etc obviously can't.

They can't? I don't recall them getting hurt by street levelers but I believe you. Can you recall any instances?

TheTyrant
They can't? I don't recall them getting hurt by street levelers but I believe you. Can you recall any instances?

Deathstroke/Four armed Guerilla - Superman
Mexicans/Spiderman - Silver Surfer
Wolverine - Thor

Omega Vision
Stomping Ikaris, not getting tagged and hurt by street levelers, fighting H/E, stomping Stryfe, etc
He didn't stomp Ikaris. The fight was pretty even right up to the point where Apoc self bfred and ran away.

His fight with HE wasn't all that much.

Omega Vision
Deathstroke/Four armed Guerilla - Superman
Mexicans/Spiderman - Silver Surfer
Wolverine - Thor
Table splinters-Apocalypse.

See how that works?

TheTyrant
He didn't stomp Ikaris. The fight was pretty even right up to the point where Apoc self bfred and ran away.

His fight with HE wasn't all that much.

... No. You have already seen the scans, Ikaris saw that he stood no chance so he blew a hole through the ship and ran away. Apoc just left him alone afterwards.

He blasted H/E and H/E blasted him back - keep in mind that H/E was especially evolved in that arc.

Table splinters-Apocalypse.

See how that works?

1- Apoc is known to be a jobber, not the case for the three I named (Surfer perhaps)
2- The table was thrown by a class 100

Omega Vision
... No. You have already seen the scans, Ikaris saw that he stood no chance so he blew a hole through the ship and ran away. Apoc just left him alone afterwards.

He blasted H/E and H/E blasted him back - keep in mind that H/E was especially evolved in that arc.

1- Apoc is known to be a jobber, not the case for the three I named (Surfer perhaps)
2- The table was thrown by a class 100
So you're arguing that Apoc's low showings should be completely discounted simply because of his status as a jobber whereas we should factor in those other characters' low showings into their overall averages?

Lulz?

TheTyrant
So you're arguing that Apoc's low showings should be completely discounted simply because of his status as a jobber whereas we should factor in those other characters' low showings into their overall averages?

Lulz?

Well you know, he doesn't constantly on a regular basis get tagged by metas like SUPERMAN and WONDER WOMAN and FIRE LORD and TERRAX - all characters that are commonly believed to be 'superior' to him even though Apoc is nearly undefeated in combat while at full power (his jobbing mostly comes from his 'plans' which all fail miserably). I dare you to find one more low combat showing for Apoc like that. Anyways, this isn't about Apocalypse, it's about Amazo and Galactus.

Omega Vision
Well you know, he doesn't constantly on a regular basis get tagged by metas like SUPERMAN and WONDER WOMAN and FIRE LORD and TERRAX - all characters that are commonly believed to be 'superior' to him even though Apoc is nearly undefeated in combat while at full power (his jobbing mostly comes from his 'plans' which all fail miserably). I dare you to find one more low combat showing for Apoc like that. Anyways, this isn't about Apocalypse, it's about Amazo and Galactus.
Apocalypse has fewer low showings simply because he has fewer showings period. I'll remind you that Superman has high showings Apoc could never even dream of.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse has fewer low showings simply because he has fewer showings period. I'll remind you that Superman has high showings Apoc could never even dream of.

And he has fewer high showings simply because he has fewer showings period.

- Back on topic -

lightyeargee
And he has fewer high showings simply because he has fewer showings period.

- Back on topic - Apoc plays with the xmen. Wonder Woman could beat the xmen in under a heart beat. And superman,surfer,and thor could kill all the xmen in less time.

TheTyrant
Please tell me you just didn't say that..

Ever heard of Jean Grey? Rachel Summers? Bobby Drake?

Starscream M
Apoc plays with the xmen. Wonder Woman could beat the xmen in under a heart beat. And superman,surfer,and thor could kill all the xmen in less time. prove it

TheTyrant
double post

lightyeargee
Please tell me you just didn't say that..

Ever heard of Jean Grey? Rachel Summers? Bobby Drake? Yeah. Jean and rachel are slow. Speed blitzed to death. Bobby is soul captured in the lasso.

Starscream M
Yeah. Jean and rachel are slow. Speed blitzed to death. Bobby is soul captured in the lasso. ww has struggled against cheetah no expression

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Starscream M
ww has struggled against cheetah no expression and she has beaten ares,circe, and hectate. What is your point?

iceman24567
Cheetah is way faster than any person in the X-Men line up erm

TheTyrant
and she has beaten ares,circe, and hectate. What is your point?

Wow.. You have no idea who Rachel and Jean are do you? They are individually powerful enough to solo Diana AND her gods. Because they are Phoenix force.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Cheetah is way faster than any person in the X-Men line up erm

Wasn't Northstar once a member of X?

iceman24567
Is he now?

The Nuul

WTF? Hell no. Apoc plays with the X-Men while Amazo hangs with and beats the JLA.

Peak Amazo is at around skyfather level.

lightyeargee
WTF? Hell no. Apoc plays with the X-Men while Amazo hangs with and beats the JLA.

Peak Amazo is at around skyfather level. Peak Amazo is High Tier Abstract. There is no limit to Amazo's Duplicating power.

The Nuul
Nvr, just go away.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wasn't Thor going toe to toe with Amazo, Despero and other villains on his own?

If Amazo is Skyfather level, what does that make Thor?

mhmm

The Nuul
What Thor? DCU Thor sucks

Blanket
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

mhmm
http://img386.imageshack.us/f/0004wrdtfv9.jpg/
http://img92.imageshack.us/f/0004xpfwir7.jpg/

Utrigita
Should be fairly obvious to all that Galactus is with the feats portrayed to the Worlogog going to get bitchslapped within the first few seconds of the fight.

Timazo for the easy win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Blanket
http://img92.imageshack.us/f/0004xpfwir7.jpg/

I think it's pretty evident the Justice League in general are a punch of pussies and either a pissed of Thor or Adam would rape them. Superman in particular.

Starscream M

mhmm why the hell do you have to bring up thor in every goddamn thread!?

lightyeargee
http://img92.imageshack.us/f/0004xpfwir7.jpg/ Whch Amazo was that one? An unspecified one? There have been versions with no powers at all. And some with limited copying. Please specify which one that was?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Clearly he had some powers. He was wielding a Green Lantern Ring and Diana's lasso.

Originally posted by Starscream M
why the hell do you have to bring up thor in every goddamn thread!?

I don't bring him up in every thread.

Prep-Man
Whch Amazo was that one? An unspecified one? There have been versions with no powers at all. And some with limited copying. Please specify which one that was?

Looks like from IC.

Blanket
I think it's pretty evident the Justice League in general are a punch of pussies and either a pissed of Thor or Adam would rape them. Superman in particular. Yes

Wei Phoenix

Peak Amazo is at around skyfather level.

Apocalypse would combo to ko and then grow and flick him into the sun. That's how he rolls on KMC now it seems.

The Nuul
Oh right, forgot about that one.

-K-M-
Wasn't Northstar once a member of X?

Was and is currently, what's your point?

I also would like to see some speed feats from Galactus since you think he has infinite speed so you must have examples of him showing this right?

cdtm

I also would like to see some speed feats from Galactus since you think he has infinite speed so you must have examples of him showing this right?

Of course he has infinite speed! It's not like he needs heralds to scout ahead because the trip between feedings takes so long.. smokin'

Or was so slow and clunky, he needed Surfer to bust Nova out of Skrull Jail.

Galan007
Ummmm....what?

Has the board's IQ dropped drastically or something? I'm pretty sure it has.

...That's why I started posting less. stick out tongue

TheTyrant

NS > WW in speed.

He can and has given his heralds so much speed that they can travel entire galaxies in seconds. IIRC one time Nova and Surfer put their speeds together and traveled in time.

Originally posted by cdtm
Of course he has infinite speed! It's not like he needs heralds to scout ahead because the trip between feedings takes so long.. smokin'

Or was so slow and clunky, he needed Surfer to bust Nova out of Skrull Jail.

Galactus doesn't need his heralds to find him planets. The heralds are only there to warn the peeps on the planet of Galactus' coming.

lightyeargee
How does Galactus defeat the powers of the worlogog before amazo then copies big?

TheTyrant
He doesn't and can't. 'Peak for' means Amazo at his most powerful under his own power. Amazo after copying an artifact that powerful and thus 'amped' =/= Amazo at his peak.

lightyeargee
He doesn't and can't. 'Peak for' means Amazo at his most powerful under his own power. Amazo after copying an artifact that powerful and thus 'amped' =/= Amazo at his peak. That's a fail logic. Amazo has no powers on his own.

TheTyrant
That's a fail logic. Amazo has no powers on his own.

His power is to copy other powers. Galactus has CA so he would know of Amazo' powers and FTL combo to KOs it/him.

Parmaniac
laughing

-K-M-
I'm pretty sure it has.

and with every post you don't make it makes me sadder on the inside sad

NS > WW in speed.

ORLY? Based on? and remember this is coming from the guy who made the Aurora & Northstar respect thread.

He can and has given his heralds so much speed that they can travel entire galaxies in seconds. IIRC one time Nova and Surfer put their speeds together and traveled in time.

Faulty logic, so where are the examples of Galactus having "infinite speed" as you claim.

Galan007
and with every post you don't make it makes me sadder on the inside sad sadhug

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure it has.

You're like all the talented, smart, and level headed Iraqis with pHDs who instead of helping their country travel to England and worsen the brain drain. uhuh

Galan007
laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Galan posts less, and what do we get? Quan posting more. There truly is no God.

Blanket
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Galan posts less, and what do we get? Quan posting more. There truly is no God. Only one reason here...

Galan logs off to post as Quan! I thought their posts looked similar!

Galan007
Only one reason here...

Galan logs off to post as Quan! I thought their posts looked similar! So you finally figured me out, eh? bat

Blanket
yes

Galan007
Well fyi, I only log in as quanchi when I want to feel smarter then everyone else.

Blanket
Clearly, as your Galan persona is lacking.

Prep-Man
laughing

Galan007
Clearly, as your Galan persona is lacking. I have been focusing more on the quanchi account. Obviously.

Blanket
I have been focusing more on the quanchi account. Obviously. It shows.

You still think Fable 3 looks comparable to Uncharted 2?

Omega Vision
I have been focusing more on the quanchi account. Obviously.
May I just applaud you on your decision to dickride a character like Void when it became apparent that Thanos dickriding was old-hat?

Always pushing the envelope thumb up

Galan007
Perhaps I he will comment later. shifty

cdtm
His power is to copy other powers.

Not necessarily. Amazos can come with pre packed power sets and no copying feature...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.