King Hyperion vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Paragon
Hello Guys,

For the record I could not find this thread anywhere.

I know in the illustrious history of this forum there have been many vs
threads but the most prolific name I have seen come up is King Hyperion.

I agree he is quite awesome but I am interested to know where people stand in a no holds bar battle between him and Sentry.

I am putting money on King Hyperion ripping Sentry in half

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

marvelmadness13
probably sentry.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
probably sentry.

Bentley
Finally Sentry faces someone he can actually beat. Sentry 6/10.

BattleMage
S

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Finally Sentry faces someone he can actually beat. Sentry 6/10. Which top tier can beat the Sentry?

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Which top tier can beat the Sentry?

Sentry the coward that was defeated by Hulk and never defeated any important character? Who knows? That's pure speculation.

bbrem123
that was sentry before all his new power discoveries....why even mention it??

i dont under stand why people bring them up anymore....when its obvious that he is not the same as he was then

quanchi112
Sentry the coward that was defeated by Hulk and never defeated any important character? Who knows? That's pure speculation. You mean the Sentry who flew right into the Hulk and burned him out, then felt guilty, and thanked bob for koing him?

Name me a top tier who beat him.

Lord Paragon
I don't want to sound rude, but we are drifting a little of topic.

It sounds like people think that Snetry could pwn King Hyperion

But have we not missed the obvious, King Hyperion killed everyone in his own reality, would that not have included his version of Sentry????

The Nuul
KH beat a bunch of featless characters, oh wow.

The Nuul
Sentry the coward that was defeated by Hulk and never defeated any important character? Who knows? That's pure speculation.

Nope, Banner beat Bob. Hulk and Sentry stalemated each other.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Nuul
Nope, Banner beat Bob. Hulk and Sentry stalemated each other.

Yeah, a Sentry that jobbed the whole time, but we wont beat that dead horse anymore.

I really dont know who would win this battle. I like King Hyperion and i think they intended him to be more than we give him credit for. Hell, I love the Sentry, but i'll take KH for the majority.

dmills
Both of these farkers have insane regen. In a forum battle KH would KO Bob first though.

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, a Sentry that jobbed the whole time, but we wont beat that dead horse anymore.

I really dont know who would win this battle. I like King Hyperion and i think they intended him to be more than we give him credit for. Hell, I love the Sentry, but i'll take KH for the majority.

Sentry didnt job, he was unsure about his true powers, didnt know how to use them. However, the WWH PIS wankfest stopped Sentry from BFRing him Hulk.

bbrem123
give was giving what he thought was his all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.