The Cullens versus Geonosis....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Cullens are in place of the Jedi at the battle of Geonosis.

They must face Jango Fett, the battle droids and the Clone Troopers, who are fighting together as a team. All weapons shown used by the Clones/Droids are available to them, tanks, artillery, the works. No ships though, because the Cullens cannot fly.

This is to the death. Who wins? Fight takes place at noon. The fight takes place OUTSIDE the arena.

marwash22
Star Wars tech is too much for the Cullen's, even accounting for speed advantage. The clones have thermal grenades and the ion rifles leave whole in metal doors, unlike the human military weapons, these would without question one-shot a twilight vamp.

Rogue Jedi
Make the OP scenario one.

Scenario two? Just the Droids and the Clones, no vehicles.

marwash22
the weapons are still too much. the standard clone rifle is powerful enough to leave holes in concrete/iron composite. The clones also have impact grenades which knock holes in armored tanks.

The vamps could possibly win, but only if they never stop moving.

Rogue Jedi
Someone is gonna disagree with you shifty

marwash22
they're welcome to, but i honestly don't know how you can argue it. The weapons leave meter long wholes composites.

concrete/iron composite > granite.

Rogue Jedi
Guess who shifty

marwash22
DDM? glare

dadudemon
Well, it they did say that no human army could defeat them and all of that damage you spoke of can be done by human tech, so I still go with the vamps.

A bullet has more penetrating power than a blaster bolt, and that wouldn't even leave a mark on a twivamp.

However, a disruptor should do the trick as it vaporizes the matter it comes into contact with.

The vamps will disappear as soon as the battle starts, at least to the eyes.

A vamp could easily pick up an animal and throw it and be gone. It would seem to throw itself. The animals are worse than cannon fodder as they just end up being very large projectiles.

ares834
LOL! The Cullens are screwed! Hope you like your meat extra crispy and sparkly...

Rogue Jedi
In Scenario one, yeah, they're toast. I think they have a decent chance in two.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
In Scenario one, yeah, they're toast. I think they have a decent chance in two.

No, they're still toast. There were about 200,000 clone troopers and a million battle droids at the Battle of Geonosis.

Rogue Jedi
I dont think there were that many shown.

Rogue Jedi
edit

Hewhoknowsall
I dont think there were that many shown.

Stated in the book "Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones", which is ALL ABOUT THE MOVIE AOTC. But if people are going to say "no but it's from the EU and that means it doesn't count even though it's perfectly canon!!!" then fine, I can understand that since it's part of the KMC movies vs forums rules (I think). However, even using just the movies you can see that there are clearly a HUGE number of clone troopers and battle droids in the Battle of Geonosis.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say there were a few thousand droids, about a thousand Clones. It's been a while.

Hewhoknowsall
I'd say there were a few thousand droids, about a thousand Clones. It's been a while.

Uh, what? No, there were far more than that. And remember that it was a battle over an entire PLANET, and that a large bulk of the CIS army was there.

Rogue Jedi
Like I said, it's been a while.

Darth Martin
Damn. Are the Twilight vampires really that powerful?

marwash22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Damn. Are the Twilight vampires really that powerful? no. They get raped in both of these scenarios.

NemeBro
Numbers alone would give Geonosis this.

Rogue Jedi
Probably. Maybe we should have them fight individual waves, like a video game.

Hewhoknowsall
Probably. Maybe we should have them fight individual waves, like a video game.

Even then, when at full power a DC15 blaster rifle has an effective range of 10 kilometers and can go through half a meter of the SW version of concrete (I'm not making this stuff up).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.