Team YYH vs Team Negima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impel Down
Speed is equalized for the sake of the fight.

Team YYH
Yusuke
Hiei
Kuwubara
Kurama
Yomi
Sensui
Murkuro

Team Negima
Jack Rakan
Negi
Nagi
Eva
Kurt Godel
Kotaro
Takemechi

Powerscalling allowed, anything goes. Again Speed equalized. Who wins?

Esomark
Hmmm, I'm more familiar with YYH and only have fledgling knowledge of Negima. From what I gather, Negima has faster fighters but I haven't seen many of their characters besides Rakan, Fate, Nagi, and Eva having the destructive power of what Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Sensui, Yomi, and Mukuro can do and with the speed equalized, I'll say YYH for now.

Q99
On speed equalized, does that mean that Negi can't use lightning mode to gain a big speed boost? He's fairly strong but having higher speed than the other strong Negima fighters is the main thing he has going for him.
---

Kurt's near their league of the higher-end fighters and his thing is a sword style that allows him to cut through almost anything, even magic barriers, so it's good against stronger targets. People with the style often worry even those with a lot more raw power.

Takamachi is hard to tell, because while his visible performance isn't that overpowering, Rakan specifically said that he always holds back.

--

I'd go for YYH too, I think their strength and toughness is in general a lot higher, especially the SS class types!

Endless Mike
Negima team wins due to more broken abilities (lightning mode, Zanmaken ni no Tachi, absolute zero, mind****, etc.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.