Carrie and Charlie versus the Vampires....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
SCENARIO ONE: Charlie and her father, from "Firestarter"

Charlie:

JKlfbemdcuM&feature=related

her father displaying his powers, FF to 6:19:

JdBs5bxYvoY&feature=related

And Carrie, from "Carrie"

WPQ7giJg9WE

vs the Twivamps.

Straight up battle with the Twivamps, in the city of Forks. Takes place in broad daylight with the town watching. The Twivamps are unaware who Carrie, Charlie or her father are, or what they can do. To the death.

The Twivamps include the Cullens and the Volturi.

SCENARIO TWO: Same, except Charlie, her father and Carrie take on the Queen of the Damned vamps. This fight takes place at Lestat's concert after the failed attempt on Lestat's life. The crowd has left, it is just Charlie, her father and Carrie and the Ricevamps. As with the Twivamps, the Ricevamps have no idea who Charlie and Carrie are, nor what they can do.

In both scenarios, Charlie and Carrie are in psycho bloodlust mode.

Impediment
I thought that the only way to kill the Twi-Vamps was to dismember them and THEN burn the bodies. How do the pyrokinetics dismember?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I thought that the only way to kill the Twi-Vamps was to dismember them and THEN burn the bodies. How do the pyrokinetics dismember? Gotta watch the vid, Mattie. Charlie produced big ass fire comets that brought down a house.

Besides, if the Twivamps are consumed in fire, seems the job is done. If they are aflame, remember Carrie and the fathers powers. If the father says jump, the Twivamps say how high.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gotta watch the vid, Mattie. Charlie produced big ass fire comets that brought down a house.

Besides, if the Twivamps are consumed in fire, seems the job is done. If they are aflame, remember Carrie and the fathers powers. If the father says jump, the Twivamps say how high.

No, Matt is correct. The only way to beat a Vamp is to dismember and then set on fire.

It has to "touch" their insides, for some reason.

I want to say this is easily the twifags, again, but it will just go on for pages.

If you remove Alice from this equation, then I'll actually take this seriously.

If you say that the Twivamps are not aware of Charlie and Carrie, then that is gimping as the vamps would be aware of Charlie and Carrie far before Charlie and Carrie were aware of the vampires.

But, we know you already see C and C winning already and will argue for pages, ignore the vamps abilities and durability, just for me to not have as much free time as you (meaning, I'll just give up on repeating myself.)

So C and C win because you already determined that before you made the thread.

marwash22
the reason the fire has to touch thier insides is because their skin is hard and smooth like granite... granite doesn't burn.

BruceSkywalker
TwiVamps ftw

dadudemon
The Twivamps lose sooooo hard on this one.

dur

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, Matt is correct. The only way to beat a Vamp is to dismember and then set on fire.

It has to "touch" their insides, for some reason.

Come on, babe. "for some reason?" I never read the books and even I know the reason.

The vids I posted aren't working, youtube disabled embedding, bastards. Here, here's Charlie in action.

:47.....Charlie lights up the bruthaman with a fireball. It blows the golf cart to pieces.

:56....Dumbasses open up on Charlie with gunfire. Her TK shield blocks all of the bullets. Charlie's does the lulz, lights the ground on fire, the fire chases them. They split up. The fire SPLITS UP in three different directions, chasing them down one at a time.

1:30....More dumbasses open up on Charlie with machine guns. Her TK shield again blocks the bullets. Charlie lulz again, launches THREE fireballs at them, blows them to kingdom come.

1:44....Dumbest man in cinematic history opens up on her with a revolver. Charlie lights him up. This particular scene is very important, because it shows, at 1:56, Charlie making the fire move fast enough to catch a Twivamp.

2:21....Here comes the Jeep, it opens up on Charlie with a .50 Cal. Charlie blows the Jeep to shit.

3:00....Another idiot with a revolver. Charlie hits him with a fireball so powerful that it sends him flying a hundred feet up into a tree.

3:30....Morons in the helicopter. Charlie lights up the chopper, from within!!!!

4:10....Charlie begins lighting up the mansion. When she is done with it, the pillars are destroyed. More proof of how powerful her fire comets are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlfbemdcuM&feature=player_embedded

And her Dad, FF to 6:19. "Jump." He says, the Twifags do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdBs5bxYvoY&feature=related

Alice is in Texas, underneath your desk. She sees what's gonna happen, tries to call Ed on her cell, but a storm in forks has knocked out the cell towers. She arrives in Forks just as the battle begins. Happy? laughing out loud

They are out and about, shopping for tight ass Emo jeans, then all of a sudden BAM, there's Charlie, her Dad and Carrie. Happy?

You ever see Firestarter? Or Carrie? Here, watch Carrie. At the end of the vid, she shows her precog. Not that she needed to show it, precog is a part of being Psionic. Then she blew the car up!!! Add on pyrokinesis!!! Carrie's power is uber, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ7giJg9WE&feature=player_embedded

So......We got Charlie putting up a TK shield that can block bullets, her dad who can mind rape the Twifags, and Carrie, well......Yeah.

dadudemon
Come on, babe. "for some reason?" I never read the books and even I know the reason.

The vids I posted aren't working, youtube disabled embedding, bastards. Here, here's Charlie in action.

:47.....Charlie lights up the bruthaman with a fireball. It blows the golf cart to pieces.

:56....Dumbasses open up on Charlie with gunfire. Her TK shield blocks all of the bullets. Charlie's does the lulz, lights the ground on fire, the fire chases them. They split up. The fire SPLITS UP in three different directions, chasing them down one at a time.

1:30....More dumbasses open up on Charlie with machine guns. Her TK shield again blocks the bullets. Charlie lulz again, launches THREE fireballs at them, blows them to kingdom come.

1:44....Dumbest man in cinematic history opens up on her with a revolver. Charlie lights him up. This particular scene is very important, because it shows, at 1:56, Charlie making the fire move fast enough to catch a Twivamp.

2:21....Here comes the Jeep, it opens up on Charlie with a .50 Cal. Charlie blows the Jeep to shit.

3:00....Another idiot with a revolver. Charlie hits him with a fireball so powerful that it sends him flying a hundred feet up into a tree.

3:30....Morons in the helicopter. Charlie lights up the chopper, from within!!!!

4:10....Charlie begins lighting up the mansion. When she is done with it, the pillars are destroyed. More proof of how powerful her fire comets are.

Alice is in Texas, underneath your desk. She sees what's gonna happen, tries to call Ed on her cell, but a storm in forks has knocked out the cell towers. She arrives in Forks just as the battle begins. Happy? laughing out loud

They are out and about, shopping for tight ass Emo jeans, then all of a sudden BAM, there's Charlie, her Dad and Carrie. Happy?

You ever see Firestarter? Or Carrie? Here, watch Carrie. At the end of the vid, she shows her precog. Not that she needed to show it, precog is a part of being Psionic. Then she blew the car up!!! Add on pyrokinesis!!! Carrie's power is uber, man.

So......We got Charlie putting up a TK shield that can block bullets, her dad who can mind rape the Twifags, and Carrie, well......Yeah.

Originally posted by dadudemon
The Twivamps lose sooooo hard on this one.

dur

Rogue Jedi
Glad you aren't totally blinded by Ed Cullen's sparkly semen.

dadudemon
Glad you aren't totally blinded by Ed Cullen's sparkly semen.

I was mocking you.

no expression

Rogue Jedi
OK then, so this stands:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.