Thor Vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep, no BFR...

Thor w/Hammer only

Vs

He-man w/Sword only

Lord_Talron
im not even gonna search, i cant imagine this not being done before. you have brains people, use them

DarkOdin
Didn't he-man was on PC Supes level So i going to say He-man takes 8-/10 Thor can get some wins but only through his more exotic powers

the ninjak
He Man gets into a tussle with Thor and snaps him.

amnesia
If Thor tries to slug, he is going to lose.

janus77
He-Man stomps.

dmills
Is this a joke? Of course the dude in the man bra wins.

Mshinu
Battle Cat poops on Thor while he is KTFO`d

BattleMage
Thor

Mindset
I'm watching Masters of The Universe right now.

He man stomps.

darthgoober
I'm one of the biggest He-Man supporters on KMC, but he shouldn't beat Thor in a forum fight. He-Man would be stronger and possibly faster(he's got some decent speed/agility feats to his credit), but Thor's hammer trumps He-Man's half of the Power Sword overall and Thor's durability is better(or at least slightly more consistant).

In a pure melee there's a good chance He-Man would take it, but if they're allowed to use their weapons to the fullest potential Thor should win more often than not.

Mindset
Say that to Dolph Lundgren's face. grimace

darthgoober
Originally posted by Mindset
Say that to Dolph Lundgren's face. grimace
I really don't understand what everyone's problem was with that movie, I mean it's not like anyone could make a movie version of MOTU without some cheesyness involved. Well I guess they could, but they'd have to change so much about the characters that it wouldn't be MOTU anymore anyway.

Personally I loved the movie, if only they'd let Dolph pull off some strength feats other than pushing over a stone pillar.

D-Block
Originally posted by darthgoober
I really don't understand what everyone's problem was with that movie, I mean it's not like anyone could make a movie version of MOTU without some cheesyness involved. Well I guess they could, but they'd have to change so much about the characters that it wouldn't be MOTU anymore anyway.

Personally I loved the movie, if only they'd let Dolph pull off some strength feats other than pushing over a stone pillar.

I read another one is in the works!!!

darthgoober
Originally posted by D-Block
I read another one is in the works!!!
I heard that too, I'm actually a little worried about the new one though. Kids nowadays don't see things quite the same way as kids from He-Man's heyday. I'm really worried they're going to butcher the characters to appeal to the newer audiance.

amnesia
Decapitate skeletor and his henchmen

marwash22
He-Man may be the most haxx character ever...

Colossus-Big C
he man is on pc superman level strength and durability
he would wreck thor

dmills
I don't remember his durability being on par with PC Supes.

zeel
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he man is on pc superman level strength and durability
he would wreck thor

He-man did fair agasinst supes in their confrontation but supes came out on top.

I think HE-Man is more on captian marvels level.

He-man is captian marvel with less speed and a magical sword.

50/50

the ninjak
He Man can fight long enough with the sword to initiate a grapple. If He Man actually holds Thor's arms he wins. He would simply adapt to any strength applied against him.

If Thor sticks to the air it can o either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.