entourage dvd 1-6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fengyizhen
I took a real hunch on this one. You see, in Australia, we don't get this show - we are the last in the Universe to get anything good and no one here has probably even heard of it. I had heard so many good things about this, that I took the risk and bought it. I knew I liked Jeremy Piven and Kevin Dillon (who plays a guy jealous of his brother, but he's got a real good heart and is funny and well acted) and knowing the subject matter, I trusted the good things I heard and my gut feelings. I am so happy I got this. It's excellent, and funny, seemingly realistic and really well written. No wonder Jeremy has been nominated for an Emmy. I hope he gets it. His character is sleazy and fun to watch. You love to hate him. Watch for great cameo appearances from various actors. It's a fun show, set in LA and produced by Mark Wahlberg who's probably had an entourage or two himself in his life. Get this and watch it all the way through if you haven't already seen it. Even if you have, you will want to watch it again I bet.

stardvdcity.com

smallmoqjewelry
china-jewelry-wholesale .com jewelry wholesale
china-jewelry-manufacturer .com costume jewelry
china-jewellery-factory .com fashion jewellery
smallmoqjewelry .com silver jewelry
jewelry-store-wholesaler.com cheap jewelry
commoditywholesalemarkets.com yiwu jewelry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.