Classic Adam Warlock vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No Void just normal Sentry

Who wins.

Gecko4lif
SqbjDbnBWgo

Lord_Talron
oh so thats where the line in wc3 came from!

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Black bolt z
I know adam is a uber beast.I mean as far as coolness goes hes right below BB and right above darkseid who is above thanos.

But unless he has the soul gem I can't see him taking down sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I know adam is a uber beast.I mean as far as coolness goes hes right below BB and right above darkseid who is above thanos.

But unless he has the soul gem I can't see him taking down sentry. How is Adam an uber beast?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Adam an uber beast? Just as far as coolness goes.Hes also like herald tier.

Badabing
How is Adam an uber beast? Scaring Thanos, then slapping him around. thanduros

Actually, it's not that impressive scaring and slapping around a mid-tier. biscuits

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Scaring Thanos, then slapping him around. thanduros

Actually, it's not that impressive scaring and slapping around a mid-tier. biscuits That was his ghost. shifty Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just as far as coolness goes.Hes also like herald tier. That's not how we debate.

Black bolt z
That was his ghost. shifty That's not how we debate. no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins.

quanchi112
no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins. How do you even know how the soul gem would work on the Sentry?

Do you honestly think adam would even do so considering how powerful and how insane his mindset is?

Badabing
That was his ghost. shifty laughing out loud

Badabing
no dur....bada can I have an apporpriate dur?I said unless adam has soul gem sentry wins. There are a lot of durs. Creshosk made most of the custom durs, I have them shown in my profile. He hasn't been on KMC in a while...durcry2

King Kandy
Soul suck for Warlock.

guy222
AW

iceman24567
Adam shows him some MA moves then one shots him

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
No Void just normal Sentry

Who wins.

Apparently Warlock can reform too.

http://returntocomics.typepad.com/photos/misc/m2in1a_p43_44.gif

Hey, it work on this guy. And we all know Thanos > Void right?

Warlock wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Apparently Warlock can reform too.

http://returntocomics.typepad.com/photos/misc/m2in1a_p43_44.gif

Hey, it work on this guy. And we all know Thanos > Void right?

Warlock wins. Warlock was empowered and was a agent of the Abstracts Chaos and Order then.

Wild Shadow
if its him with no gem sentry might beat him due to warlocks inexperience with being freshly born and sentry's retardedness evening the scales.

if its warlock from infinity watch with gem and or after gaining experience thx to high evolutionary adam would stomp sentry..

soul steal would be the easy way out but karmic blast would also work,, plus the sould gem would see sentry is in conflict with itself and adam would pawn him with the light of truth attack

Black bolt z
How do you even know how the soul gem would work on the Sentry?

Do you honestly think adam would even do so considering how powerful and how insane his mindset is? If sentry has a soul it works...

Adams or sentry's?Adam beat mephisto with the soul gem.I think he can steal the soul of a crybaby.Originally posted by iceman24567
Adam shows him some MA moves then one shots him ummm....how does adam beat him?Unless he has SG what can he do to put sentry down?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Warlock was empowered and was a agent of the Abstracts Chaos and Order then.

When did they empower him? They resurrected him for sure tho.

Wild Shadow
i have tons of warlock comics even his 1st appearance and the whole annual stuff... talkin old school comics from the 70's and 80's plus his infinity watch stuff from the 90's..

he was never empowered by either of them.. they did however recognize how important warlock was as he existed outside the realm of both chaos and order he was an enigma.. he stood outside of destiny even eternity could not see warlocks future same held true for thanos eventually as the rest of teh infinity watch due to possession of the infinity gems..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.