No top girl Heralds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Sersi,Maxima,Wonder Woman,Goddess,Rachel Grey,Binary,Thorgirl,Jade,Powergirl,Void,Tangent Powergirl,Monica Rambeaux,Zatanna,Sienna Blaze, all want to break into the high Herald tier.They must be able to defeat at least 3 of the Males in that tier. Who can break into the tier?

galactusischere
Rachel Summers is only herald level?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by galactusischere
Rachel Summers is only herald level? she's listed as Mid in the tiers

amnesia
females can't be powerful laughing out loud

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
she's listed as Mid in the tiers

She defeated Galactus no expression

King Kandy
It was a really hungry Galactus, but yeah she did.

Q99
Sersi,Maxima,Wonder Woman,Goddess,Rachel Grey,Binary,Thorgirl,Jade,Powergirl,Void,Tangent Powergirl,Monica Rambeaux,Zatanna,Sienna Blaze, all want to break into the high Herald tier.They must be able to defeat at least 3 of the Males in that tier. Who can break into the tier?

Wonder Woman. Maybe Maxima or Sersi. Thorgirl is either above it or below depending on power.

I have no idea who Sienna blaze is.

Konton
Sersi, Diana, Rachel, full power Binary, Zatanna.

Digi
Certain versions of Void are well beyond herald. Zatanna with the right match stipulations. In most forum battles she's boned though.

I'd also like to see who people think Diana can beat in the high herald tier. Or FP Binary. Finding one might be possible. But I doubt that anyone can find 3.

psycho gundam
lol wonderwoman

Black bolt z
Why is void here?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why is void here? Thew Void is Sentry's menstruation form.

Lord_Talron
laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol wonderwoman

Yea, how silly that Wonder Woman... who can give Superman an extremely good fight and is considered one of the strongest beings on the planet.... before she got some recent upgrades... be considered a top herald?

Digi
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, how silly that Wonder Woman... who can give Superman an extremely good fight and is considered one of the strongest beings on the planet.... before she got some recent upgrades... be considered a top herald?

They must be able to defeat at least 3 of the Males in that tier.

The OP stands, mate. You're welcome to find 3 you think she'd beat, and why.

Q99
Does it have to be high-heralds that she has to beat, or are ones better than High Herald ok too? Because, Circe and Queen of Fables for two out of three.

Lesse, Adam Warlock I think she's generally stronger, unlikely to be soulsucked, and so on (for classic Adam. For Magic Adam, a lasso around him should shut down his casting ala how it does Circe). Spartan 3.0 and Eradicator (Fortress Mode) are good candidates since she's more willing to inflict damage on artificial beings and her new bracer-lightning ability has shown itself to be pretty effective against even pretty strong androids. The Sentry's got a lot of raw power but isn't the most skilled in hand to hand so she'll be able to avoid or bracer block a lot of his attacks, and the lasso gives her a nice edge on someone who's mental state has a large effect on how well he does.

Opinions will vary but I think most people will agree that WW beats at least one of that batch.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi

I'd also like to see who people think Diana can beat in the high herald tier.
Do you mean can beat once or twice out of ten or for a majority?

Because if the former then quite a few. If the latter then its a little tricky and depends on how geared up she is.

Digi
Originally posted by Q99
Does it have to be high-heralds that she has to beat, or are ones better than High Herald ok too? Because, Circe and Queen of Fables for two out of three.

Lesse, Adam Warlock I think she's generally stronger, unlikely to be soulsucked, and so on (for classic Adam. For Magic Adam, a lasso around him should shut down his casting ala how it does Circe). Spartan 3.0 and Eradicator (Fortress Mode) are good candidates since she's more willing to inflict damage on artificial beings and her new bracer-lightning ability has shown itself to be pretty effective against even pretty strong androids. The Sentry's got a lot of raw power but isn't the most skilled in hand to hand so she'll be able to avoid or bracer block a lot of his attacks, and the lasso gives her a nice edge on someone who's mental state has a large effect on how well he does.

Opinions will vary but I think most people will agree that WW beats at least one of that batch.

I'd strongly disagree with classic Adam. He's wildly underestimated because forget anything outside the soul suck.

The tiers threads does not currently include the more recent magic Adam, who likely isn't high herald. Lulz at Sentry, unsure on the rest. Point is, it's a reach to put her in that tier.

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Because if the former then quite a few. If the latter then its a little tricky and depends on how geared up she is.

1-2 out of 10 does not place her in their company. I'm pretty sure the spirit of the OP meant a majority. And I'd also assume standard equipment, which hinders her somewhat. But she doesn't run around in full regalia most times, just like Thor doesn't always have his Belt of Strength, or Majestic have his atomic-slicing swords, etc. etc. We need to keep things fair across the board.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Because if the former then quite a few. If the latter then its a little tricky and depends on how geared up she is. Not for the majority. Just say 2 or 3 out of ten because superman can't beat surfer majority. And thor can't beat superman for the majority. Surfer can't beat tho. Etc.

-K-M-
Talisman, Witchfire, Snowbird.

dmills
2-3 isn't good enough imo. A few mid heralds can sqeak out 2-3 wins over a HH character. IMO she would have to be able to garner victory at least 40% of the time in order to seriously be considered.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by dmills
2-3 isn't good enough imo. A few mid heralds can sqeak out 2-3 wins over a HH character. IMO she would have to be able to garner victory at least 40% of the time in order to seriously be considered. This isn't just about WW,but she is prolly the best along with maxima and sersi. I believe that they an get 40% against many of the top heralds. And I could explain it all well. Hell sersi can transmute most of them for the quick win. She can amp enought to one shot immortal herc. And some herlads can't get one win against other. For instance, Warlock can't get one win against superman,hal jordan,or surfer.

h1a8

WW is already high herald IMO.

I say Wonder Woman can beat Superman, BA, Thor, and BRB all for a majority.

She beats Superman and BA by masterfully countering their blows with attacks of her own. While stunned she simply lassos them or masterfully combos them to ko.

She beats Thor and BRB the same way but has the option of just lassoing them from the get go.

She also has the aegis shield just in case.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by h1a8

She beats Superman and BA by masterfully countering their blows with attacks of her own. While stunned she simply lassos them or masterfully combos them to ko.

She beats Thor and BRB the same way but has the option of just lassoing them from the get go.

She also has the aegis shield just in case. all of those guys are far too tuff to beat like that. Superman is too fast to combo for a quick win. She can defend against his attacks at his speed but she can't attack him at his speed. Her defense is equal to his offense. Thor is slower and he is subject to a speed blitz. But his hits are the hardest among the heralds imo. BRB can be beaten by wondy. But he isn't top tier. He is 2nd tier. Black adam and wondy are basically dead even. She is faster and more skilled he is more durable and a smidge stronger. Both have lightning attacks. She has weapons and that pretty mich evens it out.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by h1a8

She beats Superman and BA by masterfully countering their blows with attacks of her own. While stunned she simply lassos them or masterfully combos them to ko. And the reason that Supes isn't comboing her to KO is?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And the reason that Supes isn't comboing her to KO is?
Because it only works on Marvel characters obviously.

Naija boy

Wonderwoman is too masterful.

Q99
I'd strongly disagree with classic Adam. He's wildly underestimated because forget anything outside the soul suck.

The tiers threads does not currently include the more recent magic Adam, who likely isn't high herald. Lulz at Sentry, unsure on the rest. Point is, it's a reach to put her in that tier.

Hey, I named more than 3 HH or higher. Doesn't sound like much of a reach.

"Id"
Void (Wildstorm)
Rachel Summers (Phoenix II)
Zera (Spawn)

psycho gundam
brb would beat the breaks off of wonder woman

Digi
I think it's established that Void and Pheonix can do it easily. The Void in the tiers thread is without the Creation Force, however. So she's where she belongs.

Originally posted by Q99
Hey, I named more than 3 HH or higher. Doesn't sound like much of a reach.

True, not since the thread starter specified 2-3/10 to be acceptable. I was going based off a majority. As it is, I don't think WW takes a majority off of anyone you listed, with standard equipment and standard forum battle rules. 2-3/10 changes things however, and I'm in agreement with you in that case.

"Id"
Cant forget about Cassandra Nova. Broken powerset, and utterly ruthless would tear right through some of the HHs.

Warlord
scarlet witch was pretty uber in vol 3 when she found out about the chaos magic too...
just saying...

Q99
He's really skilled and quite powerful, I agree, but I still think Wonder Woman going at full with her power-set as of the late Gail Simone run would beat him the majority.

True, not since the thread starter specified 2-3/10 to be acceptable. I was going based off a majority. As it is, I don't think WW takes a majority off of anyone you listed, with standard equipment and standard forum battle rules. 2-3/10 changes things however, and I'm in agreement with you in that case.

To clear things up a bit, I think she'd take the majority of at least three of the ones I listed if not more (let's go with Circe, Queen of Fables, and Eradicator or Spartan or Adam, pick one).

I think she'd take 2-3/10 or more against pretty much every High Herald. She has better results than that against Superman.

h1a8
And the reason that Supes isn't comboing her to KO is? Although the speed of Supes offense is greater than the speed of her offense it matches the speed of her defense.

To prove this she has ducked and blocked many of his non-holding back attacks from close range. She has block multiple beams of light seemingly simultaneously. Thus the speed of her defense matches the speed of his offense. Again, as lightyear said, the speed of her offense doesn't match the speed of his offense. I know this. That is why I said she only attacks through countering. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to hit Superman either. As a martial artist myself (amateur at least) I understand that a masterful counterattack can lead to ending the fight quickly. Think about it. Superman throws a punch, she ducks/blocks, she strikes stunningly, then she lassoes. Works everytime.

Plus the aegis makes her at least stalemates him.

Q99

He's actually tried, she was able to defend.

Spire

He does it with one hit.

Yeah.

Q99
She's actually been hit by him a few times when his strength was noticeably amped.

aztec
I think Diana could defeat any of the top Green Lanterns, Thor, or Sinestro for the majority and or split. She's clearly in their ballpark and has the feats to back her up. I've seen her go toe to toe against powerful oppents such as: Superman, Genocide, Amazo, Ares, etc. She's proven to be only second to Superman when it comes to strength, has reflexes faster than light, and has tagged speedsters in multiple occasions. Moreover, if you add in her trinkets she''s a dangerous oppenent. People tend to underrated her or ignore her feats, but overall she should be consider an elite super hero.

Konton
Meggan.

Stoic
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why is void here?

Yea, Digi is referring to Void of Wildstorm Comics, she is or was a member of the Wild Cats. Yep powerful chick.

Maxima is or should be considered Herald level as well as, Sersi and, Wonder Woman, all of them should be able to crush Adam Warlock.

-K-M-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Talisman, Witchfire, Snowbird.

"Id"
What about Binary or Xtreme Rouge?

kgkg
^ No to both

AsbestosFlaygon
What about Strange Visitor? And Meggan?

Endless Mike
Indigo - 1?

Q99
X-Treme Rogue is too powerful if anything. Hulk strength, Magneto magnetism, Jean and Psylocke psychics... I'm not sure if she could copy magic but if so that'd be Thor and Juggernaut power too.

She'd use the power of multiple meta level characters at once, plus had the powersets of herald levelers to chose from.

kgkg
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What about Strange Visitor? And Meggan? SV was listed under trans if I'm not mistaken... But we didn't see much of her she did have the power of Kismet.. Her earlier showing were mid-herald level at best. Power wise definitely above high herald when she learned to control them.... For me she didn't have enough showing to be listed anywhere really but above Mid-herald for sure.

Meggan? as in Meggan Puceanu?

psycho gundam
superman

-K-M-
Snowbird turns into a Great Beast and eats anyone who gets in her way.

"Id"
Originally posted by -K-M-
Snowbird turns into a Great Beast and eats anyone who gets in her way.

No one cares -K-M-. No one cares. aweno

-K-M-
Originally posted by "Id"
No one cares -K-M-. No one cares. aweno

My mom cares sad

what about monica?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by kgkg

Meggan? as in Meggan Puceanu?
Yes.

Wasn't she at least High-Herald level when she gained the powers of The Beyonders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.