Wonder Woman vs. Classic Warlock with Soul GEM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Who wins? He has staff and Gem.
She has Lasso,Tiara,and Bracers.

Gecko4lif
Didnt think I would be using this again so soon

SqbjDbnBWgo

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Didnt think I would be using this again so soon

SqbjDbnBWgo crazy thing is her lasso does something similar.

TheTyrant
Him.

King Kandy
Soul suck ftw.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by King Kandy
Soul suck ftw. seeing as she has the same power, I'd think they were both immune.

Q99
Originally posted by lightyeargee
seeing as she has the same power, I'd think they were both immune.

Her power is different (the lasso allows soul contact with one touched by the lasso. Nasty stuff can then be done with the soul, but it's not quite a 'just rip it out' effect), and I'm not sure if it'd protect against the gem. I guess it might somewhat since she can send her soul through the lasso... but even then, it'd probably have to be done on purpose and not a default immunity.

Omega Vision
Did Adam Warlock ever actually soul drain anyone though who wasn't a complete monster?

King Kandy
seeing as she has the same power, I'd think they were both immune.
I'd think not because nothing suggests so. And you have posted no evidence at all of her supposed immunity or soul ripping.

Omega Vision
The Lasso is powerful but I don't see it combating an Infinity Gem at its own game.

Then again I also never saw the Bracers deflecting the OE until it happened. ermm

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Lasso is powerful but I don't see it combating an Infinity Gem at its own game.

Then again I also never saw the Bracers deflecting the OE until it happened. ermm Wondy took shots from Nekron. The same shots were withering people and giving Nekron their souls. She also blocked those soul draining lightning bolts with her bracers.

OneDumbG0
Did Adam Warlock ever actually soul drain anyone though who wasn't a complete monster? Not without circumstances that make it appropriate to argue that Adam would do it to someone like Wonderwoman. He uses his karmic blasts liberally though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Not without circumstances that make it appropriate to argue that Adam would do it to someone like Wonderwoman. He uses his karmic blasts liberally though.
That's what I thought.

psycho gundam
Did Adam Warlock ever actually soul drain anyone though who wasn't a complete monster? pip the troll

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pip the troll
Trolls are monsters according to the Source Books. stick out tongue

King Kandy
Did Adam Warlock ever actually soul drain anyone though who wasn't a complete monster?
He used to soul-drain the Magus's henchmen all the time even though they were actually good people who were just blinded by religion.

Sasaraixx

Then again I also never saw the Bracers deflecting the OE until it happened. ermm

I hope that scene ends up in the new movie!

Digi
Not without circumstances that make it appropriate to argue that Adam would do it to someone like Wonderwoman.

That's ridiculous. This is a forum battle. Soul suck ftw. Though it should be noted that he'd win a majority without it as well.

guy222
AW

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Digi
That's ridiculous. This is a forum battle. Soul suck ftw. Though it should be noted that he'd win a majority without it as well. This.

I mean adam beat mephisto at his own game using the SG.He can soul steal WW.

And Adam is at least in the same skill level as WW.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This.

I mean adam beat mephisto at his own game using the SG.He can soul steal WW.

And Adam is at least in the same skill level as WW. Nekron is superior to Mephisto and Wondy Resisted his power. Oh and Wondy is faster,and stronger than Adam.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi
That's ridiculous. This is a forum battle. Soul suck ftw. Though it should be noted that he'd win a majority without it as well.
Isn't CIS still on unless otherwise stated?

Black bolt z
Nekron is superior to Mephisto and Wondy Resisted his power. Oh and Wondy is faster,and stronger than Adam. OK...Adam still has complete mastery over the aspect of soul.He beat someone who makes a living out of taking souls.And mehpisto said he bested him soundly.I think Adam can take hers.

Fasters mabye and stronger by a bit but not more skilled.I mean adam was easily holding back and he beat uliks brother in h2h

Wild Shadow
sigh... she be lucky if adam didnt revert her back to clay with the gem..

also the soul gem has variation of powers.. it doesnt matter if your evil or good,,, it works on everyone unless the soul has bn tampered which is what happen with thor's soul in blood and thunder.. not a problem here with wondy.

besides h2h she be lucky to beat him even without the gem... if she starts employing her other abilities then so would warlock and he has more powers and tricks up his sleeve then she,

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh... she be lucky if adam didnt revert her back to clay with the gem..

also the soul gem has variation of powers.. it doesnt matter if your evil or good,,, it works on everyone unless the soul has bn tampered which is what happen with thor's soul in blood and thunder.. not a problem here with wondy.

besides h2h she be lucky to beat him even without the gem... if she starts employing her other abilities then so would warlock and he has more powers and tricks up his sleeve then she, I don't think warlock would say fight better than ares. And wondy an hold her own in hand to hand ahinst ares. Wondy is faster and stronger than warlock. Just like he can do a karmic soul suck. She can lasso him or decapitate him. And since she is faster, it is more likely she would beat him. Warlocks other powers aren't goingto impress a chick who fights gods,demons, and queens of fables for fun.

lightyeargee
Isn't CIS still on unless otherwise stated? you would think.

The Nuul
Who wins? He has staff and Gem.
She has Lasso,Tiara,and Bracers.

I was wondering when you are going to make a WW thread.

Adam with gem stomps.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by The Nuul
I was wondering when you are going to make a WW thread.

Adam with gem stomps. yeah becuz he just soul sucks. No he doesn't. She is stronger and faster and a better fighter and her lasso and tiara are just as good one hit wins as is his soul blast. And why were you wondering when I was going to make a wonder woman thread? I make threads based upon what would seem like a hot topic.

Nihilist
Adam takes this.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Adam takes this. How? Does he out speed her? Beat her in hand to hand? Blast her to death? How. Take her soul before she lassos him or decapitaites him?

bbrem123
adam with gem stomps

lightyeargee
Originally posted by bbrem123
adam with gem stomps is he more powerful than cersi, or the queen of fables or ares? Cuz they don't stomp. Plus her lasso can negate the gems magic.

D_Dude1210
Adam takes this.

King Kandy
Take her soul before she lassos him or decapitaites him?
This

lightyeargee
This who is the fastest being he's soul dumped? And were they trying to blitz him?

Wild Shadow
Rune and the dude had possession of the time gem and was out of time.. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

lightyeargee
Rune and the dude had possession of the time gem and was out of time.. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! huh?

King Kandy
huh?
He soul-sucked a being called Rune, when rune was outside of time and so he was effectively of infinite speed.

Wild Shadow
warlock soul sucked rune while he was frozen in time from rune's perspective.. all it took was a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second contact for warlock to take his soul and fight him in soul world.

lightyeargee
warlock soul sucked rune while he was frozen in time from rune's perspective.. all it took was a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of a second contact for warlock to take his soul and fight him in soul world. So Rune wasn't speed blitzing or trying to KO adam? He froze time and thought he'd won then? Is that what you are saying?

Wild Shadow
no.. rune was moving faster then light by various degrees ala Zoom style.. temporal manipulation is beyond speed..

and adam fought Rune who at the time was far more powerful then WW b/c he had 5 of the 6 gems..

all it took was slight contact

lightyeargee
no.. rune was moving faster then light by various degrees ala Zoom style.. temporal manipulation is beyond speed..

and adam fought Rune who at the time was far more powerful then WW b/c he had 5 of the 6 gems.. WW blew uo hectate who had ultimate power. Pwned ares in a time of war. Defeated the QOF. They all have high showings. I want to know if Rune froze time and thought he'd won or was he moving to kill warlock and then got zapped. Also, is the soul gem magical?

Wild Shadow
he froze time saw warlock and was afraid to get near him he was hesitant.. adam warlock radiated power which made rune cautious.. eventually Rune man up'ed and reach for adam's gem.. claiming no one was as powerful as him..

suddenly Rune was transported into the soul gem were warlock was waiting and Rune hadnt yet realized what had happen.

lightyeargee
he froze time saw warlock and was afraid to get near him he was hesitant.. adam warlock radiated power which made rune cautious.. eventually Rune man up'ed and reach for adam's gem.. claiming no one was as powerful as him..

suddenly Rune was transported into the soul gem were warlock was waiting and Rune hadnt yet realized what had happen. so rune reached for the gem? Isn't that like reaching for ww's lasso while she has it? She could instantly pwn even if she wasn't moving. Rune set himself up. That isn't what I'm talking about. Has warlock every say, locked silver surfer or gladiator or some oter powerful speedster with his soul dump?

Nihilist
WW has no way to negate the soul gem

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
WW has no way to negate the soul gem warlock has no way to negate the lasso. See that was easy

Wild Shadow
he has outright ordered SS to stop fighting him via intimidation... taken full control of his board..

warlock has raised his shields and blocked mjolnir...

he has blocked laser fire and out right disappeared from the eyes of galactus destroyer heralds in mid battle while being engaged by them..

he has also moved fast enough to confuse galactus..

he has also taken down a ship of the universal church by speed blitzing ppl all over the ship nearly simultaneously.. ninja style appearing in fron behind different decks up and down..

lightyeargee
he has outright ordered SS to stop fighting him via intimidation... taken full control of his board..

warlock has raised his shields and blocked mjolnir...

he has blocked laser fire and out right disappeared from the eyes of galactus destroyer heralds in mid battle while being engaged by them..

he has also moved fast enough to confuse galactus..

he has also taken down a ship of the universal church by speed blitzing ppl all over the ship nearly simultaneously.. ninja style appearing in fron behind different decks up and down.. at any time, while moving as fast as he did, did he ever soul dump?

WW

Wild Shadow
your asking as if he cant.. we know he can move at light speed, he has light speed reflexes and processes information at light speed.. you are asking on panel showing of him doing this maneuver in conjunction with his FTL reflex power..

no. their are no on panel showing if him moving and reacting at top speed and sucking a soul at the same time... he usually beats them down and then sucks their soul.. its CIS

i should ask you when has WW ever speed blitz at light speed off the bat and also fought at ftl speed in an engaged fist fight?

also like to point out that warlock ca just as easily raise a shield at light speed as easily as WW can run at him which should even them out..

it's stupid to think WW can be out of character but warlock cant or raise a shield to stop it..

the lasso also could be stopped by warlocks shield..

lightyeargee
your asking as if he cant.. we know he can move at light speed, he has light speed reflexes and processes information at light speed.. you are asking on panel showing of him doing this maneuver in conjunction with his FTL reflex power..

no. their are no on panel showing if him moving and reacting at top speed and sucking a soul at the same time... he usually beats them down and then sucks their soul.. its CIS

i should ask you when has WW ever speed blitz at light speed off the bat and also fought at ftl speed in an engaged fist fight?

also like to point out that warlock ca just as easily raise a shield at light speed as easily as WW can run at him which should even them out..

it's stupid to think WW can be out of character but warlock cant or raise a shield to stop it..

the lasso also could be stopped by warlocks shield.. I havnt said once that wonder woman would be out of character. She has blitz before. Against general eiling. Amazo,ares, and some dude I can't rmemeber. Also, you act as if wondy doesn't have her own shields. That have shown they can block anyting. Even nekrons soul sucking blast. So since they won't be soul sucking each other. They could try and blast each other but that doesn't seem feasible, then what is left?

Wild Shadow
adam warlocks TK is invisible and can be implemented instantaneously.. both defenseless and offensively..

i have never, never, never and i doubt you will ever find a scan showing her engaged at actual ftl speed fight... not even when she faced general eiling with bats or supes she did a bull charge with supes.. that is it. her blitzing out the way from amazo and hitting him isnt the same as how flash fights nor will you find her fighting at those lvls

she nor supes have ever bulled the flash ftl fighting.. at most she has bn at mach speed nothing more.. or is running or flying in a circle around the opponent..

like i said already adam warlock has various powers, even his comic has him using one time abilities at his disposal to show how enigmatic he and powerful he is.. dragon ball style teleport fighting..

amnesia
Wonder Woman takes this.

lightyeargee
adam warlocks TK is invisible and can be implemented instantaneously.. both defenseless and offensively..

plus i have seen wonder woman speed blitz out the way but i have never, never, never and i doubt you will ever find a scan showing her engaged at actual ftl speed fight... not even when she faced general eiling with bats or supes she did a bull charge with supes.. that is it.

she nor supes have ever bulled the flash ftl fighting.. at most she has bn at mach speed nothing more.. or is running or flying in a circle around the opponent..

like i said already adam warlock has various powers, even his comic has him using one time abilities at his disposal to show how enigmatic he and powerful he is.. even dragon ball style teleport fighting.. You just said wondy has never moved at ftl? Um are you kidding? How did she blitz amazo twice in one panel while he was channeling flashe's speed? She tied his arm up, and then his entire body before he ould react. How did she deflect thousands of light shards from around the universe if she can only move at mach? Not only was she deflecting them, she was moving ftl to intercept them. How did wondy enter the speed force and atch jessee quick if she an only move at mach?

Wild Shadow
she entered the speed force because she has a scroll and was residing the speed formula.. if i recall correctly..

plus the shard thing she is running and her stupid ftl reflex took care of the rest..

but she has never, again i repeat never, never.. engaged anyone at ftl h2h fighting ala flash..

she did blitz amazo and caught him off guard but that is it,, show me where she is engaging some one h2h like flash does the zooms...

you will never find such a comic b.c that is not how she is written as.

lightyeargee
she entered the speed force because she has a scroll and was residing the speed formula.. if i recall correctly..

plus the shard thing she is running and her stupid ftl reflex took care of the rest..

but she has never, again i repeat never, never.. engaged anyone at ftl h2h fighting ala flash..

she did blitz amazo and caught him off guard but that is it,, show me where she is engaging some one h2h like flash does the zooms...

you will never find such a comic b.c that is not how she is written as. No, wondy entered rhe speed force under her own power. Jesee was rhe one who recites aformula to enter. And the shard thing, wondy is show flying to the black guy and flying around him intercepting those shards.

wondy is shown beatin some guy in hand to hand with superspeed. Can't say if it was at light speed but since she has shown she can move and react at ftl, it is reasonable to assume she can.

Wild Shadow
see thats all i wanted to hear you say.. Originally posted by lightyeargee
No, wondy entered rhe speed force under her own power. Jesee was rhe one who recites aformula to enter. And the shard thing, wondy is show flying to the black guy and flying around him intercepting those shards.

wondy is shown beatin some guy in hand to hand with superspeed. Can't say if it was at light speed but since she has shown she can move and react at ftl, it is reasonable to assume she can.

by this reasoning the same exact can be made for adam warlock and various heroes..

pretty sure the scroll she was holding or her residing jesse's formula gave her the extra boost,...

i know wonder woman can fly at ftl speed and run and even block stuff at ftl but like i said not once has she bn shown able to use all those skills in single h2h fighting,. so again CIS applies in forums and shouldnt make assumptions

lightyeargee
see thats all i wanted to hear you say..

by this reasoning the same exact can be made for adam warlock and various heroes..

pretty sure the scroll she was holding or her residing jesse's formula gave her the extra boost,...

i know wonder woman can fly at ftl speed and run and even block stuff at ftl but like i said not once has she bn shown able to use all those skills in single h2h fighting,. so again CIS applies in forums and shouldnt make assumptions she has been shown using superspeed while fighting. No one can say what speed it was. But she did beat some blue guy with super fast punches.

Wild Shadow
adam warlock has also bn shown using superspeed fighting and disappearing in front of his enemies eyes.. he is so enigmatic that the comic leaves you guessing what he was really doing.

was he at superspeed? obviously but at what lvl and was he using ninja tactics as well? was he teleporting at the same time? his soul suck can be instantaneous and isnt effected by time manipulation

this is how warlock has bn written.. so by your reasoning
i can argue he can do all this to wonder woman as well.. superspeed, ninja fighting DBZ teleporting... at ftl b/c we know he can fly and process info at ftl speed..

lightyeargee
see thats all i wanted to hear you say..

i know wonder woman can fly at ftl speed and run and even block stuff at ftl but like i said not once has she bn shown able to use all those skills in single h2h fighting,. so again CIS applies in forums and shouldnt make assumptions also if CIS is on, then wondy is far more likely to use SS or her lasso then Warlock is to use his SS or soul dump. I'm giving them both the benefit that neither will blitz. Neither is going to be able to get the drop on the other with soul dumps,etc. So then what is left is his invisi le tk,which she can see, vs. Her vast strength advantage. They seem very even.

Wild Shadow
yes, cis on.. warlock wouldnt just suck her soul he respects all life and is cautious to employ said tactic.. but that is not his only power.

within cis he could simply scan her via his cosmic awareness or his soul gem light of truth whcih would tell him all about who she is not like he wouldnt already know due to general knowledge but he would know he can revert her back to her clay form..

or a karmic blast which is within character and should and would KO her.

plus in character as the fight escalates he is also likely to teleport behind her or speed blitz her or ninja vanish whatever it is he does to get the drop on her..

now like i said adam has vast options and powers that he has displayed that might freak WW out.. like i dont know going all abstract opening his cape and his body become some kind of void with mystic energy blinding her...

or warlock casting a spell for whatever effect he want to employ..

sent both of them into a mystic realm reality the white void... etc etc..

lets say they stalemate and are locked together this leaves wonder woman exposed b/c here he has the option to drag her into soul world where he is god the supreme being.

BattleMage
Warlock

Naija boy
Adam

lightyeargee
yes, cis on.. warlock wouldnt just suck her soul he respects all life and is cautious to employ said tactic.. but that is not his only power.

within cis he could simply scan her via his cosmic awareness or his soul gem light of truth whcih would tell him all about who she is not like he wouldnt already know due to general knowledge but he would know he can revert her back to her clay form.. Now how does he revert her back to clay when Circe, nor Neron, Nor Nekron could do that/
So explain to me again why his Karmik blast would get thru her shields but Nekron's couldn't. Nor could the Omegas?
So your saying basically pull a zoom on her? even tho blind, she still knew where zoom was?

He's going to freak out a chick who fights Gods, demons, abstracts, and the like?
So his spells are going to be greater than Say, Circe's? Or the Queen of Fables? And if Her magic Lasso Negates his magic? Then what?
She knows how to cast spells to traverse wrealms.
Or it leaves him open to a head butt, being touched by her lasso and dragged into it's soul world. Etc.

King Kandy
WW is not stronger than Warlock as he has fought head to head against Thor and was actually equal in strength to him, even before the soul gem. She is not faster because they are both faster than light. In fact, Warlock has moved so fast that even Galactus was unable to track him.

Anyway, irrelevant because he soul sucks for the win.

lightyeargee
WW is not stronger than Warlock as he has fought head to head against Thor and was actually equal in strength to him, even before the soul gem. She is not faster because they are both faster than light. In fact, Warlock has moved so fast that even Galactus was unable to track him.

Anyway, irrelevant because he soul sucks for the win. Wonder Woman is 2nd only to Superman in strength. And She's stalemated Captain Marvel before upgrades. I"d say then Her and Adam would be even if he is indeed that strong. They are both fast. I've conceded that point. Anyway irrelevant because she lasso's him for the win.

BattleMage

Anyway, irrelevant because he soul sucks for the win. thumb up

King Kandy
Wonder Woman is 2nd only to Superman in strength. And She's stalemated Captain Marvel before upgrades. I"d say then Her and Adam would be even if he is indeed that strong. They are both fast. I've conceded that point. Anyway irrelevant because she lasso's him for the win.
You have yet to show any proof at all her Lasso can extract souls nor have you posted scans showing that it could counter the soul gem. Acting like they are equivilant is a bold claim, and you haven't backed it up at all.

amnesia
WW is not stronger than Warlock as he has fought head to head against Thor

So have colossus, it's called PIS

King Kandy
Originally posted by amnesia
So have colossus, it's called PIS
Why is it PIS? Just because you want it to be? Colossus's strength has peaked below Thors, Warlock has consistently been on Thor's level.

lightyeargee
You have yet to show any proof at all her Lasso can extract souls nor have you posted scans showing that it could counter the soul gem. Acting like they are equivilant is a bold claim, and you haven't backed it up at all.
This nasty guy right here, the one who bitched the DCU and the anti-monitor, yeah Nekron. Look how he does against her and he deals in soul absorbtion. He feeds on thier souls and it has NO EFFECT on Wonder Woman. She then
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/12/1228615_608x910.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/12/1228616_594x907.jpg

lightyeargee
Why is it PIS? Just because you want it to be? Colossus's strength has peaked below Thors, Warlock has consistently been on Thor's level. Has he now? Colossus is not at Thor's strength. And What Feats Do Warlock have that suggest such? If it were so,then Maxim, and Drax would not have been considered the strongest of the Watch.

King Kandy
This nasty guy right here, the one who bitched the DCU and the anti-monitor, yeah Nekron. Look how he does against her and he deals in soul absorbtion. He feeds on thier souls and it has NO EFFECT on Wonder Woman. She then
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/12/1228615_608x910.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/12/1228616_594x907.jpg
Um, all I see is that his blasts could hurt regular humans... nothing there states there was some unique property of WW and her lasso that made her resist other than just not being a weak human. That is heavy speculation.

King Kandy
Has he now? Colossus is not at Thor's strength. And What Feats Do Warlock have that suggest such? If it were so,then Maxim, and Drax would not have been considered the strongest of the Watch.
Drax is stronger than Thor. We know Colossus is not as strong as thor because in other comics he's been shown to be weaker. Warlock was shown equal to Thor, and nothing has ever contradicted this. Here, let me give you a question: What makes you think Warlock is weaker?

lightyeargee
Um, all I see is that his blasts could hurt regular humans... nothing there states there was some unique property of WW and her lasso that made her resist other than just not being a weak human. That is heavy speculation. Um what the HELL? A soul is a soul. HE calls her a Godlet. It has to be her divine Nature. It says the blast cannot effect her. She was raised from the dead as a Goddess. It could have been her divine nature. What ever the point is, Soul sucking doesn't work on her. And if he tries a karmik blast or soul suck, she can always counter like this.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg

They can block even spiritual energies. And Nekron is Hella powerful. Like Abstract level.

lightyeargee
Drax is stronger than Thor. We know Colossus is not as strong as thor because in other comics he's been shown to be weaker. Warlock was shown equal to Thor, and nothing has ever contradicted this. Here, let me give you a question: What makes you think Warlock is weaker? Where are his feats of strength.

Wei Phoenix
Where are his feats of strength. Originally posted by King Kandy

Anyway, irrelevant because he soul sucks for the win.

King Kandy
Um what the HELL? A soul is a soul. HE calls her a Godlet. It has to be her divine Nature. It says the blast cannot effect her. She was raised from the dead as a Goddess. It could have been her divine nature. What ever the point is, Soul sucking doesn't work on her. And if he tries a karmik blast or soul suck, she can always counter like this.

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/wwwitchfirenekron38ev.jpg

They can block even spiritual energies. And Nekron is Hella powerful. Like Abstract level.
A soul is not a soul... this was even confirmed when Warlock said that an Asgardian soul could resist a karmic blast but a human's never could. All you showed was Nekron shooting "black lightning", with nothin ever showing that this lightning is in any way equivilant to the soul gem, which has itself shown power over abstracts.

King Kandy
Where are his feats of strength.
Stalemated Thor.

Now you tell me why that feat is invalid.

lightyeargee
A soul is not a soul... this was even confirmed when Warlock said that an Asgardian soul could resist a karmic blast but a human's never could. All you showed was Nekron shooting "black lightning", with nothin ever showing that this lightning is in any way equivilant to the soul gem, which has itself shown power over abstracts. What the hell? are you not reading the damned panels? Nekron is talking about feasting on thier souls? I proved my point. prove yours or cool it. You can't refute it. She resisted his Soul draining lightning. And then she blocked it. Give it a rest. He isn't doing jack with the soul gem against WW.

lightyeargee
Stalemated Thor.

Now you tell me why that feat is invalid. For the same Reason Colossus Stalemating Thor is invalid. It's not consistant.

King Kandy
What the hell? are you not reading the damned panels? Nekron is talking about feasting on thier souls? I proved my point. prove yours or cool it. You can't refute it. She resisted his Soul draining lightning. And then she blocked it. Give it a rest. He isn't doing jack with the soul gem against WW.
You have yet to show his black lightning can even take souls from anyone above humans. Also, the soul extraction couldn't hurt her but she needed to block the lightning, so saying the two are the same is fail. Mephisto can also take souls, but his ability to do so is <<< the soul gem. Why is Nekron different, what are his soul stripping feats? Has he ever taken souls from someone who is abstract level, because Warlock did.

Wei Phoenix
It looks like she blocked it or at least resisted it by blocking, not tanking it and then blocking. Can you even do that?

That being said, Sebastian Shaw was talking about bending Wolverine's adamantium bones and then he started a submission maneuver on him. Perhaps he was about to bend adamantium.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
It looks like she blocked it or at least resisted it by blocking, not tanking it and then blocking. Can you even do that?

That being said, Sebastian Shaw was talking about bending Wolverine's adamantium bones and then he started a submission maneuver on him. Perhaps he was about to bend adamantium. She Tanked the Blast when it hit the humans. Then Nekron Realized she was a Godlet or what ever and Got serious. She then had to block his soul sucking blast.

lightyeargee
You have yet to show his black lightning can even take souls from anyone above humans. Also, the soul extraction couldn't hurt her but she needed to block the lightning, so saying the two are the same is fail. Mephisto can also take souls, but his ability to do so is <<< the soul gem. Why is Nekron different, what are his soul stripping feats? Has he ever taken souls from someone who is abstract level, because Warlock did. Read Blackest Night for Nekron's Power levels. He had armies of Super powered souls under his command.

lightyeargee
You have yet to show any proof at all her Lasso can extract souls nor have you posted scans showing that it could counter the soul gem. Acting like they are equivilant is a bold claim, and you haven't backed it up at all. http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Wonder%20Woman%20Feats/Soulrape.jpg

lightyeargee
I guess they conceded that In fact she can resist the Soul Gem and even block it. Hmm.

Omega Vision
I really don't understand all the fuss about soul draining when neither of these characters under normal circumstances (well I don't know about Warlock, maybe he would) would stoop to such brutal tactics.

Wei Phoenix
I guess they conceded that In fact she can resist the Soul Gem and even block it. Hmm.

Or Kandy doesn't spend all of his time on KMC and he'll respond to you whenever he gets back.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Or Kandy doesn't spend all of his time on KMC and he'll respond to you whenever he gets back. there is norhing to respond to. Wondy has resisted soul stealing and blocked soul blasts. Her lasso does a soul thing on it's own. It also cancels out magic. And nekron has pwned and held the anti monitor. So he is major.

OneDumbG0
^ I still haven't seen Wondy resisting soul stealing and blocking soul blasts. Must have missed them.

lightyeargee
^ I still haven't seen Wondy resisting soul stealing and blocking soul blasts. Must have missed them. I guess you did. Since nekrom feeds on souls and he even says so in rhe first panel. And his powers are based upon that same premise. Look harder. It's there. And since when does warlock use that tactic anyway aginast other heroes? The point really was more for my amusemenr since he doesn't do that.

OneDumbG0
^ Looked. Looked hard. Didn't see anything that suggested that Nekron's attacks were attempts at stealing her soul or scrambling her soul.

Warlock scrambles people's souls all the time. Especially heroes.

lightyeargee
^ Looked. Looked hard. Didn't see anything that suggested that Nekron's attacks were attempts at stealing her soul or scrambling her soul.

Warlock scrambles people's souls all the time. Especially heroes. cept asgardians for some reason.hmmm and nekron alls wondy a godlet. Nekron feeds off souls and he his soul feed did nothing. And his soul lightning or what ever it is was blocked. Now I can get technical and say, warlock has to feed off of a soul specifically placed within a body thousands of years after it had already died,and then made divine when she died again. Which is basically what you are doing. Nekrons soul powers are enuff of an analagous to the soul steal and karmick blast to know they probably won't work on diana. Even neron couldn't take her soul. He had to outrite kill her.

darthgoober
cept asgardians for some reason.hmmm and nekron alls wondy a godlet. Nekron feeds off souls and he his soul feed did nothing. And his soul lightning or what ever it is was blocked. Now I can get technical and say, warlock has to feed off of a soul specifically placed within a body thousands of years after it had already died,and then made divine when she died again. Which is basically what you are doing. Nekrons soul powers are enuff of an analagous to the soul steal and karmick blast to know they probably won't work on diana. Even neron couldn't take her soul. He had to outrite kill her.
I'm pretty sure Warlock didn't try to absorb Thor's soul, it was a Karmic Blast that failed against him.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by darthgoober
Warlock didn't try to absorb Thor's soul, it was a Karmic Blast that failed against him. My point still remains. Warlock doesn't go around soul sucking heroes. And if he tries, it's not a guarantee it will work on wondy since nekrons soul feeding powers were resisted and his blasy blocked.so either diana is going to resist the karmick blast becuz of her divine nature or block it because of her bracers. Take you pik.

OneDumbG0
^ Right. He goes around scrambling their souls a lot. Wondy resisted what appeared to be a life-sucking blast. Since those humans were aging rapidly. His other blast was either more of the same or simple black lightning. Neither are analagous to Adam's Soul Gem abilities. Originally posted by lightyeargee
cept asgardians for some reason.hmmm and nekron alls wondy a godlet. Nekron feeds off souls and he his soul feed did nothing. And his soul lightning or what ever it is was blocked. Now I can get technical and say, warlock has to feed off of a soul specifically placed within a body thousands of years after it had already died,and then made divine when she died again. Which is basically what you are doing. Nekrons soul powers are enuff of an analagous to the soul steal and karmick blast to know they probably won't work on diana. Even neron couldn't take her soul. He had to outrite kill her. Nekron in those scans was dealing death and stealing life. Adam's karmic blast doesn't suck the life out of someone. It disrupts their anima center, their spirit.

darthgoober
My point still remains. Warlock doesn't go around soul sucking heroes. And if he tries, it's not a guarantee it will work on wondy since nekrons soul feeding powers were resisted and his blasy blocked.so either diana is going to resist the karmick blast becuz of her divine nature or block it because of her bracers. Take you pik.
Warlock doesn't go around soul sucking heroes because he doesn't go around Bloodlusted. He's in character for this fight, but he's in character BLOODLUSTED which means that he'll do anything he's willing to do anything he's been willing to do in the past while he was bloodlusted.

Also, WW being a hero won't mean zip to Warlock because his soul was without good or evil. Warlock pretty much treats heroes and villains the same, that's why he was allied with the Mole Man and Thanos. And I'm not actually arguing for or against either tactic being successful because I know WW's a magic based character so it could go either way depending on was writing the issue, I was just addressing Warlock's viable tactics in a forum fight.

lightyeargee
^ Right. He goes around scrambling their souls a lot. Wondy resisted what appeared to be a life-sucking blast. Since those humans were aging rapidly. His other blast was either more of the same or simple black lightning. Neither are analagous to Adam's Soul Gem abilities. Nekron in those scans was dealing death and stealing life. Adam's karmic blast doesn't suck the life out of someone. It disrupts their anima center, their spirit. waelock's power doesn't work on divine beings. The debate is over. Diana resisted nekrons powers. He calls her a godlet. She would resist the karmik blasts the same as thor would.

lightyeargee
Warlock doesn't go around soul sucking heroes because he doesn't go around Bloodlusted. He's in character for this fight, but he's in character BLOODLUSTED which means that he'll do anything he's willing to do anything he's been willing to do in the past while he was bloodlusted.

Also, WW being a hero won't mean zip to Warlock because his soul is without good or evil. Warlock pretty much treats heroes and villains the same, that's why he was allied with the Mole Man and Thanos. I'm not convinced he can do what nekron nore neron could do.at any rate, she is divine and his blasts don't work on the asgardians. Same can be applied to her. Which is probably why nekron alled her a godlet. He saw that his powers didn't work.

darthgoober
I'm not convinced he can do what nekron nore neron could do.at any rate, she is divine and his blasts don't work on the asgardians. Same can be applied to her. Which is probably why nekron alled her a godlet. He saw that his powers didn't work.
Check out the edit.

lightyeargee
Check out the edit. ok well that was fun. Now they both have lots of other powers. And weapons. How would a fight go?

OneDumbG0
waelock's power doesn't work on divine beings. The debate is over. Diana resisted nekrons powers. He calls her a godlet. She would resist the karmik blasts the same as thor would. Analogizing Nekron to Warlock Soul Gem is what I was arguing with. And you're reaching.

If you want to switch tactics and analogize Thor's fortified immortal spirit with Diana's, that's fine. The other analogy was what I had a problem with. As Nekron was sucking their life away, not their souls.

lightyeargee
Analogizing Nekron to Warlock Soul Gem is what I was arguing with. And you're reaching.

If you want to switch tactics and analogize Thor's fortified immortal spirit with Diana's, that's fine. The other analogy was what I had a problem with. As Nekron was sucking their life away, not their souls. I argues simultaneous points. And I still think Nekron's blast are soul based. He does deal in souls. He stole all those souls in blackest night. That is his power.

OneDumbG0
^ And I argued one. And Nekron was draining their life, not their souls in that scan. Show me where Wonderwoman resists soul sucking and soul disruption if you wish to insist on this point.

darthgoober
ok well that was fun. Now they both have lots of other powers. And weapons. How would a fight go?
Tough to say. Warlock's actually my favorite character overall(he's ahead of even Surfer and Cap) but I almost never debate him in combat because his combat showings are hard as Hell to pin down. His writers always leave quite a bit a lot open to interpretation in combat because it was his mind that they always wanted to showcase.

lightyeargee
^ And I argued one. And Nekron was draining their life, not their souls in that scan. Show me where Wonderwoman resists soul sucking and soul disruption if you wish to insist on this point. Does nekron feed on souls or life? His power has always been souls. Also no need on showing wondy resiting soul sucking when sh is divine. The gem doesn't work on the divine.

OneDumbG0
^ He was draining their life in those scans. Which is obvious since they were aging rapidly. Show me where he was draining their souls. OR show me thereafter where their "souls" are being returned, rather than their vitality/life.

Or show me where Wonderwoman resisted soul sucking or soul tampering. If you don't care to, fine.

lightyeargee
Tough to say. Warlock's actually my favorite character overall(he's ahead of even Surfer and Cap) but I almost never debate him in combat because his combat showings are hard as Hell to pin down. His writers always leave quite a bit a lot open to interpretation in combat because it was his mind that they always wanted to showcase. I wondered why he wasn't used to play against metron in the jla avengers cross over. That would have been so mich more interesting.

darthgoober
I wondered why he wasn't used to play against metron in the jla avengers cross over. That would have been so mich more interesting.
Because if they wanted it to be realistic it would have been 13 panels of them talking and then one of them suprising the other with a 1 shot win. Plus even though he was allied with them I don't think he was ever actually an Avenger. Or did you mean him instead of Grandmaster?

psycho gundam
imo, wonder woman for the majority

the lasso could beat him but not due to it's soul manipulating properties imo.

and the soul suck is a dubious tactical manuever since there is CIS (not the "he's dumb" type cis but the "ethical restraint" aspect) attached to it.

lightyeargee
Because if they wanted it to be realistic it would have been 13 panels of them talking and then one of them suprising the other with a 1 shot win. Plus even though he was allied with them I don't think he was ever actually an Avenger. Or did you mean him instead of Grandmaster? yeah instead of grand master. Warlock was always as smart as thanos was in my opinion.

lightyeargee
^ He was draining their life in those scans. Which is obvious since they were aging rapidly. Show me where he was draining their souls. OR show me thereafter where their "souls" are being returned, rather than their vitality/life.

Or show me where Wonderwoman resisted soul sucking or soul tampering. If you don't care to, fine. WW is not immortal. She ages. So she should have aged along with everyone elseif he wwas taking life. Neron had no problem taking her life. He couldn't get her soul.It had to be souls he was feeding off of since that is what nekron. does.

OneDumbG0
^ What Nekron was doing was sucking their life away. And your deflections are inventive, if not effective. Show me where their souls were returning to the victims. If you don't care to, just give me the issue #. I'll look at the comic myself for the context that will resolve this point of contention.

lightyeargee
^ What Nekron was doing was sucking their life away. And your deflections are inventive, if not effective. Show me where their souls were returning to the victims. If you don't care to, just give me the issue #. I'll look at the comic myself for the context that will resolve this point of contention. I was inaware that nekron retirned anything.

OneDumbG0
^ So those human victims stayed as old people or as soulless husks? Because it sure looks like the former to me until I read the issue myself. So issue # please.

psycho gundam
beating triax in star armour:

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

psycho gundam
cont

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2905/warlockinfinitywatch051.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5025/warlockinfinitywatch052.jpg

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5025/warlockinfinitywatch052.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5025/warlockinfinitywatch052.jpg

King Kandy
there is norhing to respond to. Wondy has resisted soul stealing and blocked soul blasts. Her lasso does a soul thing on it's own. It also cancels out magic. And nekron has pwned and held the anti monitor. So he is major.
You have shown zero proof that the black lightning he used on WW was a soul sucking blast. Clearly it was NOT the same as the one he used in that other scan, since that one she was simply unaffected by, but this one she had to block.

Also, on another topic, one of nvr's socks once used those scans as proof WW was immune to electricity. laughing Just since you were trying to say the guy was smart earlier.

Wild Shadow
i pissed that someone said he cant steal a soul that is divine by nature none of that matters... he only had problems with one person and that was thor and their were various variables..

he use a karmic blast... not a soul suck and thor staggered but didnt go down and became enraged.. adam thought it was b/c thor's asgardian soul was more fortified the then a mortal but that wasnt really the case..

the problem was that thor's soul had become unbalanced by his father's tampering and having various souls attached to his own.. plus his soul was somehow effecting reality giving his Valkyrie illusion real substance... reality and thor's soul were effecting one another...

now any god whose power or being is reliant on abstract concepts as thought of humans are f#$## when facing adam b/c he can out right manipulate them like he did mephisto/... b/c mephsito even though is a demon is himself an extremely powerfu l" soul" given power my thought of others which the soul gem can twist and manipulate easier then just a powerful physical being who simply calls himself a god but is not depended on human imagination and faith..

either way i give wondy the ability to block blast from adam but what happens when they interlock hands adam can still blast her while removing her advantage to block,

also i doubt her rope could force warlock to obey and what not since of his special place in order and chaos and his soul being without good or evil and him being logical..

also a divine being warlock manipulated and sucked the goddess after she had fortified and restregthen her soul.. she is as devine as it can get she was his god side and near abstract to boot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Warlock.

lightyeargee
beating triax in star armour:
Battling Armor Form Konvict

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0017.jpg
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0018.jpg
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0019.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0015.jpg

Wild Shadow
what are you trying to show?

adam warlock fought alone no help.. your WW fight has superman helping and the guy is already worn down by both...

again i ask can you tell us what it is you are trying to show?

lightyeargee
what are you trying to show?

adam warlock fought alone no help.. your WW fight has superman helping and the guy is already worn down by both...

again i ask can you tell us what it is you are trying to show? Actually, The guy trashed the JLA and then Armored up and got MORE POWERFUL. I love the way you left out what counts to suit your stance. Konvict proved himself by trashing the JLA and One Shotting Superman. What did the guy Warlock do to prove he was even worthy of a great feat?

Wild Shadow
he has fought and killed thanos after thanos took on top tier bricks like thor, thing, captain marvel and the rest of earth heroes...

he fought Rune solo who had 5 of the 6 gems,,,

he fought the infinity thrall the physical manifestation of the gems minus the soul gem..

he fought magus repeatedly solo when magus held large portion of the gems.. and defeated and conquered the universe and its champions

same with the goddess....

he has fought and defeated lord abyss in his own dimension where he is supreme and won,..

he has defeated mephisto

the list goes on with warlock

he has allowed himself to be a punching bag by 100+ tonner and pawning them once he has acquired info...

taken down drax the destroyer twice if i recall..

lightyeargee
he has fought and killed thanos after thanos took on top tier bricks like thor, thing, captain marvel and the rest of earth heroes...

he fought Rune solo who had 5 of the 6 gems,,,

he fought the infinity thrall the physical manifestation of the gems minus the soul gem..

he fought magus repeatedly solo when magus held large portion of the gems.. and defeated and conquered the universe and its champions

same with the goddess....

he has fought and defeated lord abyss in his own dimension where he is supreme and won,..

he has defeated mephisto

the list goes on with warlock

he has allowed himself to be a punching bag by 100+ tonner and pawning them once he has acquired info...

taken down drax the destroyer twice if i recall..

The same can be said about Wonder Woman. Her list is just as impressive. She killed Ares. The same guy who Killed Highfather.

Diana has defeated Circe who has pwned the Gods.

She has defeated Demons and Rulers of Hell.

WW has been the Punching Bag of Superman sun amped who is the Best Class 100 in comics.

She's taking Punches from Zoom.

She's channeled the Godwave and fought off an abstract of Chaos. Etc.

And many of Warlock's Feats are specific to his gem and fighting in Soul world. What happens when Warlock is bound to the truth by her lasso? He, the most logical, truthful creature in comics?

Wild Shadow
whether his feats are specific to his gem or not does not matter he only fought 2 of the guys i listed in soul world,, the rest he did on his own in the MU...

he also didnt even have the soul gem when he faced magus during the infinity war final issue;; he relinquished it and allowed magus to take it..

like i said adam has more tricks up his sleeve then a magician... and this wasnt any magus he was a real god lvl power not the odin lvl standard but near abstract . same for the goddess..

also adam can lie the rope really shouldnt work at all on him b/c of his nature... adam warlock can lie and does b/c it is logical to do so he is not hampered by morality nor emotions..

which is why he was able to assert control of the love potion he was poisoned with and control his emotions minus the one outburst he had initially..

he is also unique that illusions and reality manipulation or soul tampering will not work.. it is further amped by the soul gem...

did i mention the soul gem can attack on its own as well and defend warlock when he is ko'ed or against him in order to protect is life

even when warlock is conscious?

ooh yeah he also has his own weapons like the soul staff that can be bend but never break that he can control since it is an extension of his will/soul...

lightyeargee
whether his feats are specific to his gem or not does not matter he only fought 2 of the guys i listed in soul world,, the rest he did on his own in the MU...

he also didnt even have the soul gem when he faced magus during the infinity war final issue;; he relinquished it and allowed magus to take it..

like i said adam has more tricks up his sleeve then a magician... and this wasnt any magus he was a real god lvl power not the odin lvl standard but near abstract . same for the goddess..

also adam can lie the rope really shouldnt work at all on him b/c of his nature... adam warlock can lie and does b/c it is logical to do so he is not hampered by morality nor emotions..

which is why he was able to assert control of the love potion he was poisoned with and control his emotions minus the one outburst he had initially..

he is also unique that illusions and reality manipulation or soul tampering will not work.. it is further amped by the soul gem...

did i mention the soul gem can attack on its own as well and defend warlock when he is ko'ed or against him in order to protect is life

even when warlock is conscious?

ooh yeah he also has his own weapons like the soul staff that can be bend but never broken that he can control since it is an extension of his will/soul...
And Wondy doesn't have as many tricks? She chooses to fight because she is a warrior. She has every single trick at her disposal right under her belt. and Adam Cannot Lie. The rope is more than a truth thing. Unless the truth is being perverted, then you can't over ride it's will. I gotta run. I'll address more later.

Wild Shadow
like i said warlock ftw and his unigue being would allow him to ignore the ropes power plus the soul gem further amping his resistance to any type of manipulation and compliance adam will always remain true to himself.

Nihilist
like i said warlock ftw and his unigue being would allow him to ignore the ropes power plus the soul gem further amping his resistance to any type of manipulation and compliance adam will always remain true to himself.

thumb up

the ninjak
nice!

lightyeargee
like i said warlock ftw and his unigue being would allow him to ignore the ropes power plus the soul gem further amping his resistance to any type of manipulation and compliance adam will always remain true to himself. he isn't as fast as she is and as strong. Plus she doesn't need to manipulate him wir the rope. It is still unbreakable and he can still simply be bound.

Q99
Let's not forget stuff like god lightning blasts.

Neither mortality nor emotions have to do with why the lasso works, it is simply truth made manifest.

Doing it for logic doesn't mean one can lie. Batman can't lie to the lasso.

lightyeargee
One has to Wonder Why Adam is high and Wondy isn't. They are remarka ly similar in powers and skill.

Wild Shadow
thats where you are wrong and thinking that is why you can't grasp the concept of why ppl are giving the win over wondy or you have not read enough warlock to understand how unique a character he is even in marvel..

lightyeargee
thats where you are wrong and thinking that is why you can't grasp the concept of why ppl are giving the win over wondy or you have not read enough warlock to understand how unique a character he is even in marvel.. No. I"m correct. Wondy is uber in combat. So is Warlock. She uses great strength and speed and skill. So does warlock. Warlock has a one hit wonder in his gem. Wondy Has a One hit wonder in her Lasso. Warlock can soul suck. Wondy can decapitate and lasso soul thingy. Warlock can fire energy blast. Wondy can Fire Zeus's Lightning. Warlock Knows spells. Wondy not only knows spells, she is resistant to magic and can outright negate magic altogther. Warlock has Tk. Wondy's Shields are the best in comics. She is every bit his match. And in some cases, his superior. She can channel her soul power to energize her punches and kicks with some kind of soul fire thingy what ever. Name one enemy Warlock has defeated that she cannot?

Wild Shadow
the infinity thrall lord abyss, mephisto, magus with 5 of the 6 gems.. rune with 5 of the 6 gems...

P.S. at the other pretty sure the rope failed to bind and control doomsday if i recall correctly..

psycho gundam
Battling Armor Form Konvict

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0017.jpg
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0018.jpg
http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=scan0019.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn20/GideonsArmy/Comics/scan0015.jpg yeah, not really the same situation but i do agree she wins so....

just got to show that warlock isn't just a guy who either soul sucks, karmic blasts, or rubs his chin and lays down a philosophical soliloquy that renders his opponent docile. he'll slap a bytch if he has to.

lightyeargee
the infinity thrall lord abyss, mephisto, magus with 5 of the 6 gems.. rune with 5 of the 6 gems... Dont' know who the thrall is. Mephisto can be defeated. Diana has already defeated Rulers of Hell. She's defeated the God Ares. A skyfather who was able to kill other skyfather's. She would be able to defeat Rune in the same Manner Warlock did if he touched her lasso. Then it's her game. She defeated Hectate with Ultimate power. Could Warlock Defeat Ares? A being with no soul? Could he beat the Queen of Fables? Who can literally break Truth and Reality?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, Wonder Woman isn't beating Mephisto.

Wild Shadow
warlock defeated lord abyss a being with no soul which is why it wanted his soul gem which was also by extension connected to another supreme being which granted lord abyss his powers..

so yes warlock can defeat ppl without souls since he can impart them with one and manipulate them..

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Just like she wasn't beating Ares? The Queen of Fables. The lasso would Phuck Mephisto up.A being of lies bound by truth? Are you serious? You got to be kidding lol. OR maybe some of the Zeus lightning to Soften him up.

lightyeargee
warlock defeated lord abyss a being with no soul which is why it wanted his soul gem which was also by extension connected to another supreme being which granted lord abyss his powers..

so yes warlock can defeat ppl without souls since he can impart them with one and manipulate them.. All before Ares turns Warlock into a tree? No.

Wild Shadow
warlock i dont recall has ever bn manipulated or transformed i doubt the gem allows it..

reality warping attacks dont work at all on warlock.. he says its b/c he has a special insight on the nature of reality..

even thought all his team was being tossed around and couldnt get their bearings as reality shifted around them..

warlock simply walked through the maestrom and grabbed the woman who was doing a reality warping dance...

plus warlock himself can alter reality into the white void he does it all the time in his room when he meditates or seeks an audience with eternity..

i dont see warlock being transformed period,.. plus his soul gem has allowed him to alter his companions bodies as well showing that he has some lvl of control on a physical body not just his own..

he brought two bodies to life and transformed them into an alien and a troll since gamora and pip were to inhabit said bodies and granted them superhuman attributes to boot..

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just like she wasn't beating Ares? The Queen of Fables. The lasso would Phuck Mephisto up.A being of lies bound by truth? Are you serious? You got to be kidding lol. OR maybe some of the Zeus lightning to Soften him up.

carver9
I give this to Warlock and as for them fighting at light speed, I truly dont know where people are getting Warlock or Wonder Woman fighting near those types of speeds.

If I had to give an edge to one of them speed wise, it would be WW but she sure as hell dont have light speed combat feats.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by carver9
I give this to Warlock and as for them fighting at light speed, I truly dont know where people are getting Warlock or Wonder Woman fighting near those types of speeds.

If I had to give an edge to one of them speed wise, it would be WW but she sure as hell dont have light speed combat feats. When she fought the shattered God, what was that? Sonic Speed lol?
Since the Shattered God was pulling himself together from the farthest corners of the Universe, how fast do you think Each particle was traveling to get there in a reasonable amount of time?
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/26/1228691_560x867.jpg

Notice that she ties his arm up in one panel before he finishes a sentence, but then something funny happens, He's tied all the way up in the next panel. How did she pull that off against someone with Flash speed? Notice the words? She pulled it off during someone's thought process.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/18/1228645_527x800.jpg

lightyeargee
Phail much? I already posted in the mephisto thread her resisting mephisto types and pwning them at the height of thier powers even in thier own wrealms. She even beat Hectate who Dr. Fate could not.

Wild Shadow
notice that they are speaking at ftl speed and the sound is reaching them.. angel

lightyeargee
notice that they are speaking at ftl speed and the sound is reaching them.. angel They are Gods. Are you kidding me? It happens in comics all of the time.

Wild Shadow
she is not a god.. she is a demi goddess at best since she gave up her powers..

anyways i like this pic..

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/oWarlock360o/vsgalactus1.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>