Rune king Thor vs these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
RKT

VS

Superman
Classic Captain marvel (DC)
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Silver Surfer
World war hulk
Guy Gardner
Black Adam
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder man
Ares (marvel)
Mr. Majestic
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter

AQUAMAN

amnesia
if it's to easy for Thor, aquaman gets the mind gem.

TheTyrant
Too easy for Thor.

amnesia
aquaman gets mind gem.

TheTyrant
Still too easy.

tkitna
Thor destroys them

Colossus-Big C
thor destroys them

im willing to think some might say thanos can solo this

marvelmadness13
This team wouldn't defeat Odin, much less RKT.

dmills
They get Phucked up.

shokosugi
stops at 1 via BLITZ.

marvelmadness13
RKT sees past, present and future all at once. You can't blitz someone who knows your every move before its made. Not to mention Supes isn't nearly powerful enough to harm RKT.

BattleMage
WWH

zeel
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
RKT sees past, present and future all at once. You can't blitz someone who knows your every move before its made. Not to mention Supes isn't nearly powerful enough to harm RKT.

Dont bother to respond to Shoko he just post's unreseaonale things to piss people off dont let it bug ya =)

thor beats this piss outta everyone, supes is actually one of the first to die do to his magical resistances are not the best and i see mr magestic and cap living the longest.

biensalsa
Is this a serious question?

RKT ALL THE WAY

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor, easily.

ares834
What comics war RKT in? I want to reread them but I forgot which ones. embarrasment

amnesia
Originally posted by ares834
What comics war RKT in? I want to reread them but I forgot which ones. embarrasment

avengers disassembled

dmills
King Thor would clear this, let alone RKT.

axelraptor
RKT

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ares834

Thor Vol. 2 #80 to #85 is the entire Ragnarok story line. Thor gains the Runes in #84. I suggest you read the entire arc though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.