Lobo vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets make them a little out of character:

Both are bloodlusted. stick out tongue

Who wins?

vansonbee
Half of comics Lobo stared in is pretty much blood lusted. shifty

I would see Lobo winning this, or pretty much nearly most match-up of any kind.

iceman24567
Lobo ftw

BattleMage
Black Adam

tkitna
Lobo for the majority, but if we're really lucky, maybe they would kill each other.

ankur29
BA

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
I would see Lobo winning this, or pretty much nearly most match-up of any kind.

axelraptor
Lobo

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tkitna
Lobo for the majority, but if we're really lucky, maybe they would kill each other.

We already got lucky with Marvel deciding to kill Sentry, let's not push our luck.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
We already got lucky with Marvel deciding to kill Sentry, let's not push our luck. Have you read Shadowland? When Bullseye is talking shit that Sentry will return my heart almost stopped beating laughing

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Have you read Shadowland? When Bullseye is talking shit that Sentry will return my almost stopped beating laughing lol same here. I wont be surprised if he actually returns. Maybe he's already reformed and is waiting somewhere in the middle of the sun...

amnesia
BA is to fast and stylish.

Wild Shadow
i havent seen any modern lobo comics.. is he still used as a measuring stick so the top tiers can beat him due to his massive lvl of stupidity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.