batman 3 villians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
who are your top 5 candidates for the next villians in batman 3? Here is mine

1.BANE
2.RIDDLER
3.KILLER CROC
4.BLACK MASK
5.HUSH/CATWOMAN

roughrider
Bane, Riddler & Catwoman for sure. Croc in a cameo only; Black Mask? Nah.

jinXed by JaNx
I was thinking Black Mask or Riddler. Either of these two offer great potential to focus on Batmans detective abilities. Although, i think Black Mask would require to much build up. It would probably take two movies before he could be properly introduced as a main villain. We may need at least one movie to give him a cameo introduction. Otherwise his character may just come off as more of the same, following the Joker.

The Riddler seems the most logical and practical villain, given the tone that Nolan has instilled in this series.

I would like to see Poison Ivy and Bane but i think Poison Ivy may feel out of place as her abilities are a bit to unrealistic for this series. As for Bane, i think there would need to be another main villain to give contrast to Banes one dimensional character.

Entity
I would love to see Catwoman introduced and over the course of the film Bruce to find a near equal match for him and develop a resisting love interest. While throughout the rest of the film we see the Riddler develop as the main much more serious threat then jus Selena's thrill seeking burglary!

colossulrage
i vote kate beckensale as catwoman..she would be perfect

roughrider
Pretty sure whatever happens, Christopher Nolan will have surprise casting decisions for us.

Darth Martin
Riddler, Penguin, and Catwoman would be perfect.

ares834
Robin Williams wants to be the Riddler... I think he could pull it off.

roughrider
Originally posted by ares834
Robin Williams wants to be the Riddler... I think he could pull it off.

Fifteen years too late. He was thinking about it for too long back in the 1990's, and the producers just took Jim Carrey instead.

Put him in as the Penguin; he just stays in his nightclub and passes on information when Batman comes calling, and that's it.

colossulrage
williams would be a terrible riddler just like carey was they always go way to over the top with him..he is not wise cracking joker rip off!

Darth Martin
Carey and Jones were both playing the Joker in Forever.

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Carey and Jones were both playing the Joker in Forever.

Who?

BruceSkywalker
i have a feeling i know who Nolan might use, but i'll wait until casting announcements are made..

ares834
The Riddler is confirmed to be a villian and current rumors point to himbeing played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt .

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
The Riddler is confirmed to be a villian and current rumors point to himbeing played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt .

i don't believe this just yet

roughrider
I think they may look at how the Riddler appeared in the recent Joker graphic novel. He's certainly not going to look like the comic version, I'm sure of that.

BlackZero30x
http://screenrant.com/batman-3-villain-riddler-joseph-gordon-levitt-rob-69301/

thought everyone might wanna know

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I was thinking Black Mask or Riddler. Either of these two offer great potential to focus on Batmans detective abilities. Although, i think Black Mask would require to much build up. It would probably take two movies before he could be properly introduced as a main villain. We may need at least one movie to give him a cameo introduction. Otherwise his character may just come off as more of the same, following the Joker.

The Riddler seems the most logical and practical villain, given the tone that Nolan has instilled in this series.

I would like to see Poison Ivy and Bane but i think Poison Ivy may feel out of place as her abilities are a bit to unrealistic for this series. As for Bane, i think there would need to be another main villain to give contrast to Banes one dimensional character.
I think they missed a great opportunity to introduce Ivy in Batman Begins. They could have at least given Pamela Isley a cameo wherein she helped create the weaponized fear toxin for R'as Al Ghul.

Riddler does seem to fit the tone of the Nolanverse, but then so does Black Mask.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think they missed a great opportunity to introduce Ivy in Batman Begins. They could have at least given Pamela Isley a cameo wherein she helped create the weaponized fear toxin for R'as Al Ghul.

Riddler does seem to fit the tone of the Nolanverse, but then so does Black Mask.

well sionas could certainly take over and be the new mob guy

chomperx9
if catwoman is gonna be one of the villains i think beyonce should be catwoman

Bouboumaster
For the Riddler, I'd love Crispin Glover.
As for one great villain, I'd say Hush.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/Spartan870/picard_facepalm.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by chomperx9

You're stupid

roughrider
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
For the Riddler, I'd love Crispin Glover.
As for one great villain, I'd say Hush.

Oh, man...the cult of Crispin Glover...
He's getting near 50 years old now. If he was going to be a creepy Batman villain, it would have happened already.
He got to be Grendel in that P.O.S. motion capture animated version of Beowulf. And was once Andy Warhol. He's done.

chomperx9
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
You're stupid you dont think she would be HOT in a tight leather outfit ? just picture it in your head for a moment

Blight
Christopher Nolan has Announced Tom Hardy as Bane and Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle.... I'm sure everyone else knows about this by now.

Eternal Idol
Sam Neill would make a kick-ass Riddler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.