Pre-Crisis Orion Vs Thor W/ Belt of Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/NewGods10-16_Earth--The_Doomed_Domi.jpg

vs

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/thor2-025pic2.gif

r0nm0n88
orion

Tattoos N Scars
orion stomps

Prep-Man
How does Orion stomp?

amnesia
Thor wins via awesome.

BattleMage
Thor W/ Belt of Strength

Prep-Man
How does Thor stomp?

amnesia
^ we never said stomp :/

Prep-Man
Oh, I think you did! stick out tongue

amnesia
Originally posted by amnesia
Thor wins via awesome.

Prep-Man
Orion takes Thor's awesomeness and shoves it up his ass, FTW.

amnesia
Orion loses due to astro harness.

I could ask Walt Simonson about this actually.

Prep-Man
Walt said Orion would beat Thor, during his run.

amnesia
Probably true, i mean Walt's run was the best, but Thor didn't seem all that strong during the run. He had to run from wooden spears.

Prep-Man
During his Thor run, he said Thor would win, then when he was writing Orion, he said Orion would win. Didn't he get shot by a bullet, too?

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
During his Thor run, he said Thor would win, then when he was writing Orion, he said Orion would win. Didn't he get shot by a bullet, too?

Orion caught a bullet while blinded in Simonsons run.

When I asked him about his thoughts on who would win over Superman or Orion, he said it depended on whose series the fight happens in.

With an answer like that, I doubt we'd get a solid answer whether Orion or Thor is superior. laughing out loud

amnesia
Walt is pretty awesome and dedicated to his fans thumb up

Prep-Man
Yeah, he's on the New God message boards all the time. Or at least he used to.

Philosophía
Originally posted by cdtm
Orion caught a bullet while blinded in Simonsons run.

When I asked him about his thoughts on who would win over Superman or Orion, he said it depended on whose series the fight happens in.

With an answer like that, I doubt we'd get a solid answer whether Orion or Thor is superior. laughing out loud Orion and Thor should fight in Superman's title.

Warlord
with Superman taking notes... wink

Spire
Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.