Twilight Vampires run the Star Wars gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
All of the Twilight Vampires that are named in Twilight run the gauntlet.

They get full rest and recovery of their members as well as 30 minutes prep time after each round.

Battles take place in the Jedi Temple from Star Wars.

1. 10 battle droids
2. 10 clone troopers
3. A Jedi Knight
4. A Jedi Master
5. 20 arc troopers
6. 5 AT-TEs
7. 2 AT-ATs
8. The ROTS Jedi Council
9. An Imperial star destroyer
10. The Jedi Order

How far do they get?

In my opinion it would depend on how many vampires are shown/named in Twilight (some of the Twilight fans here would probably know a rought estimate). If we were to use the Vampires included in the "Twilight versus Star Wars..." thread, then they would probably stop somewhere between 3 and 7.

Rogue Jedi
If they get past 4, they get to 7. Dunno how they stop AT-AT's.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If they get past 4, they get to 7. Dunno how they stop AT-AT's.

"If" they get past 4? IF?

Right, over 10 vampires couldn't kill one Jedi.

How the hell would they destroy a star destroyer btw?

Rogue Jedi
Whatever. I don't see them stopping an ATAT. Agreed on the Star Destroyer.

dadudemon
I don't see the slow moving AT-AT being able to hit almost every vampire in any franchise, much less one of the fastest and most durable of any vampire-type in vampire movie history.

I don't see any problem with anything listed, for the twilight vampires to have problems with...especially since it's all of them.

The Star Destroyer will take the longest, though.

Whatever. I don't see them stopping an ATAT. Agreed on the Star Destroyer.

You don't see them, them as in the entirety of twilight vampires, stopping TWO humans in a slow movie, slow aiming machine, huh? erm

marwash22
All TwiVamps shown and named in the series? That's roughly 150 vamps.

RAPESTOMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, you should put a cap on the number of vamps, otherwise, Star Wars is getting murdered.

ares834
Originally posted by dadudemon
I
I don't see any problem with anything listed, for the twilight vampires to have problems with...especially since it's all of them.

hysterical

Hewhoknowsall
I don't see the slow moving AT-AT being able to hit almost every vampire in any franchise, much less one of the fastest and most durable of any vampire-type in vampire movie history.

You don't see them, them as in the entirety of twilight vampires, stopping TWO humans in a slow movie, slow aiming machine, huh? erm

I generally try and be nice to people when the other person is nice to me, but this is ridiculous. Are you joking or do you actually think that a bunch of Twilight vampires can take down a star destroyer? Or the entire Jedi Order?

Twilight vampires vs star destroyers:

Star destroyers fire turbolasers, Twilight vampires die.

Twilight vampires vs Jedi Order:

Jedi mass Force TK vampires, Force pull the vampires and impale them, or simply charge the vampires and overwhelm them.

Also, you don't seem to know much about an AT-AT from SW. They have a range of about 17 kilometers and are extremely durable. Although I can see the vampires with prep time devising a plan to sabotage an AT-AT, that's only if they get close, and even then I don't see how they could get past an AT-AT, especially with another one possibly staying further back and covering the other AT-AT.

Rogue Jedi

You don't see them, them as in the entirety of twilight vampires, stopping TWO humans in a slow movie, slow aiming machine, huh? erm They're not the fastest, dude. This has been proven.

I don't see the twivamps being able to DESTROY an ATAT, better?

dadudemon
They're not the fastest, dude. This has been proven.

Prove that another vampire can run at 9000 Mph, please.

no expression

And I never said "THE fastest". Check my post again.

I don't see the twivamps being able to DESTROY an ATAT, better?

In a straight line, they are absurdly fast. There's no way an ATAT could even hope to aim properly to hit one.

And this is the entirety of the vampire cast from the movies. It's just absurd to go against those unless you have some sort of anti-vampire power like...get this....Bella's shield.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I generally try and be nice to people when the other person is nice to me, but this is ridiculous. Are you joking or do you actually think that a bunch of Twilight vampires can take down a star destroyer? Or the entire Jedi Order?

I really do.

It's not that what I'm saying is absurd, it's just that you don't know jack shit about twilight vampires.

Twilight vampires vs star destroyers:

Star destroyers fire turbolasers, Twilight vampires die.

Twilight vampires wouldn't be able to fight a Star Destroyer from space. I assumed they'd be inside and have to take on the entirety of a fully-staffed Star Destroyer. smile

Unless you're suggesting that a Twilight vampire some how fight an armed and fully operational Star Destroyer from out ****in' space, which is just ridiculous. If that's what you're suggesting, then it should be removed from the list.

Twilight vampires vs Jedi Order:

Jedi mass Force TK vampires, Force pull the vampires and impale them, or simply charge the vampires and overwhelm them.

Also, you don't seem to know much about an AT-AT from SW. They have a range of about 17 kilometers and are extremely durable. Although I can see the vampires with prep time devising a plan to sabotage an AT-AT, that's only if they get close, and even then I don't see how they could get past an AT-AT, especially with another one possibly staying further back and covering the other AT-AT.

None of that would apply to the twivamps as none of those techniques would work.

It's your fault for making it all of twilight vampires versus your gauntlet, not mine.

Originally posted by ares834
hysterical

I know. It's quite funny that these threads continue to get spammed when they already determined an outcome based on not knowing anything about Twilight. If only everyone understood as easily as you did. (Yes, I am being a smartass.)

Hewhoknowsall
Even in a fight inside a star destroyer the crew would activate Ray shields to trap the vampires.

And you haven't explained how the vampires actually damage an AT AT.

And you have not shown how the vampires would have any defense against the Force. I disproved them all in that thread. If you think that they can get past the Jedi Order then respond to the arguments that you might not have gotten to respond to.

Rogue Jedi
Prove that another vampire can run at 9000 Mph, please.

no expression

And I never said "THE fastest". Check my post again.

In a straight line, they are absurdly fast. There's no way an ATAT could even hope to aim properly to hit one.

And this is the entirety of the vampire cast from the movies. It's just absurd to go against those unless you have some sort of anti-vampire power like...get this....Bella's shield.

K......You in no way answered what I asked....

RE: Blaxican
What's this shit about them running at 9000 miles per hour?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
What's this shit about them running at 9000 miles per hour? Just what you said, shit. Anne Rice vamps are faster.

Where is this horrible misconception originating from, featwise? Did some vampire run across the country in two seconds or something?

Rogue Jedi
Where is this horrible misconception originating from, featwise? Did some vampire run across the country in two seconds or something? Nope. Ask DDM, he's throw figures at you.

Oh god. "Figures".

Silly internet people and their mathematics.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly. They never account for only so much time being in a movie.

dadudemon
Even in a fight inside a star destroyer the crew would activate Ray shields to trap the vampires.

And you haven't explained how the vampires actually damage an AT AT.

And you have not shown how the vampires would have any defense against the Force. I disproved them all in that thread. If you think that they can get past the Jedi Order then respond to the arguments that you might not have gotten to respond to.

Ray shields are not inside the Star Drestroyer, in the movies. They guarded the vent. no expression

You don't understand that a Vampire doesn't have to damage the ATAT at all.

And I have shown but you and everyone ignored how a force user is useless against a vamp. Placidity further showed why all of you have fanboy blinders on. None of you can stand the fact that some 13-year-old girls fantasy characters could beat your 13-year-old boy fantasy characters. It's like, detrimental to your ego.

And, I will not respond to the Jedi Order bla bla. It's already been destroyed, thoroughly. I am not going to rehash lame arguments that are done.

Oh god. "Figures".

Silly internet people and their mathematics.

Edward ran from Forks to Phoenix in about 10 minutes.

James had a similar feat because he retraced his steps, after being lured by Rosalie and co, back to Forks, and then to Phoenix, so quickly, that he beat the jet Bella was on.

Exactly. They never account for only so much time being in a movie.

What are you on about? Now, it's obvious that you're just ignorantly twi-hating. You could at least try to make it less obvious.

Rogue Jedi

What are you on about? Now, it's obvious that you're just ignorantly twi-hating. You could at least try to make it less obvious.

The Empire Strikes Back....You think that in 124 minutes the battle of Hoth took place, Luke found Yoda, Leia and Han went to Cloud city, were captured, Luke went to Cloud city, faced Vader, got pwned, got rescued, and got an artificial hand?

Rogue Jedi

And I have shown but you and everyone ignored how a force user is useless against a vamp. Placidity further showed why all of you have fanboy blinders on. None of you can stand the fact that some 13-year-old girls fantasy characters could beat your 13-year-old boy fantasy characters. It's like, detrimental to your ego.

And, I will not respond to the Jedi Order bla bla. It's already been destroyed, thoroughly. I am not going to rehash lame arguments that are done.

Dude. Stop.

Rogue Jedi
DwjetRz_IjU

dadudemon
The Empire Strikes Back....You think that in 124 minutes the battle of Hoth took place, Luke found Yoda, Leia and Han went to Cloud city, were captured, Luke went to Cloud city, faced Vader, got pwned, got rescued, and got an artificial hand?

Fail. The time events were very linear after the plane trip. Bella ran to her dance studio, because she was already NEAR her home. She spoke to Edward, ran, got pwned. Very linear.

Also, that doesn't change anything about James beating Bella's plane. no expression no expression no expression

Since Edward IS faster, that only makes things worse.

Dude. Stop.

No, you.

Rogue Jedi
iwBdslfDGa4

Watch some of the game footage, Rayne is friggin uber.

Rogue Jedi

A small group of Jedi are facing twivamps. Precog enables the Jedi to, at the very least, pinpoint the general area the twivamps are in. Jedi force pushes in that direction. Fast ass twivamp is hurled backwards. Twivamp falls to the ground. Jedi force grabs twivamp before twivamp hgets to his/her feet. Jedi lifts twivamp off the ground. Jedi force pulls twivamp onto their lightsaber blade.

Just saying.

dadudemon
A small group of Jedi are facing twivamps. Precog enables the Jedi to, at the very least, pinpoint the general area the twivamps are in. Jedi force pushes in that direction. Fast ass twivamp is hurled backwards. Twivamp falls to the ground. Jedi force grabs twivamp before twivamp hgets to his/her feet. Jedi lifts twivamp off the ground. Jedi force pulls twivamp onto their lightsaber blade.

Just saying.

Here's a more correct scenario.

Alice sees all of the Jedi coming as soon as someone decides that they will attack. (this could be weeks to months in advance.)

She sees the entire fight, unfold. Edward can see the vision, as well, because of his ability.

They both explain, in detail, to every vampire, what is going to happen, including the Jedi's abilities.

The Jedi get very cloudy bits and pieces of precognition, seeing little of anything with some of it being wrong. However, it does give them an idea that they are facing powerful foes.

The vampires setup a trap at the exact location/s that all of the force users will land or attack. Only a few of them see it in time before dying (cause that's how it works, on screen. smile )

The rest are torn to shreads in less than a second.

The vampires have a massive feast, that night, on all the dead Jedi.

The end.

Rogue Jedi
Here's a more correct scenario.

Alice sees all of the Jedi coming as soon as someone decides that they will attack. (this could be weeks to months in advance.)

She sees the entire fight, unfold. Edward can see the vision, as well, because of his ability.

They both explain, in detail, to every vampire, what is going to happen, including the Jedi's abilities.

The Jedi get very cloudy bits and pieces of precognition, seeing little of anything with some of it being wrong. However, it does give them an idea that they are facing powerful foes.

The vampires setup a trap at the exact location/s that all of the force users will land or attack. Only a few of them see it in time before dying (cause that's how it works, on screen. smile )

The rest are torn to shreads in less than a second.

The vampires have a massive feast, that night, on all the dead Jedi.

The end. Not if Palpatine is with them wink His foresight is at least as good as Alices.

Vader "He will come to me?"

Palpy "Yes, I have foreseen it."

High end feats, brutha.

So, this stands:

No way around it, Twiboy big grin

Besides, Palpy/Sidious used the dark side to cloud the foresight of the entire Jedi order, you think one Twitwink won't fall victim to his methods too? If Alice can't see shit, she can't predict shit.

At that point, Jedi battle precog takes over and....well.....

Rogue Jedi
qNXEs2JFe-Y&feature=related

Hewhoknowsall
Ray shields are not inside the Star Drestroyer, in the movies. They guarded the vent. no expression

In ROTS.

Explain please.

The problem is that you don't understand how powerful the Jedi really are. You also don't understand how the Force works. It isn't some sort of wind that blows at you that you can counteract by running fast. The Jedi looks at the vampire, the vampire rises in the air. The vampire CAN'T STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your claims of them moving too fast for the Jedi to react is absurd because the Jedi can see things BEFORE they happen.

Jedi anticipates that vampire will charge.
Vampire prepares to charge.
Jedi looks at the vampire and the vampires is grasped by the Force.

get it?

No you haven't. You have not provided one shred of proof showing that the vampires can do jack against a Force attack.

So? You still don't understand how the Force works. Before Edward starts running, Yoda looks at Edward and Edward is held up or goes flying in any direction Yoda wishes him to go. NO amount of strength or speed will counteract it.

See above.

Rogue Jedi
In ROTS.

Explain please.

The problem is that you don't understand how powerful the Jedi really are. You also don't understand how the Force works. It isn't some sort of wind that blows at you that you can counteract by running fast. The Jedi looks at the vampire, the vampire rises in the air. The vampire CAN'T STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your claims of them moving too fast for the Jedi to react is absurd because the Jedi can see things BEFORE they happen.

get it?

No you haven't. You have not provided one shred of proof showing that the vampires can do jack against a Force attack.

So? You still don't understand how the Force works. Before Edward starts running, Yoda looks at Edward and Edward is held up or goes flying in any direction Yoda wishes him to go. NO amount of strength or speed will counteract it.

See above.

Not to mention this:

Not if Palpatine is with them wink His foresight is at least as good as Alices.

Vader "He will come to me?"

Palpy "Yes, I have foreseen it."

High end feats, brutha.

Besides, Palpy/Sidious used the dark side to cloud the foresight of the entire Jedi order, you think one Twitwink won't fall victim to his methods too? If Alice can't see shit, she can't predict shit.

And this:

Hewhoknowsall
Good job!

The Twilight Vampires stand no chance against the Jedi Order. Although I respect their opinion, anybody that argues for Twilight in this scenario generally do so because of ignorance of the capabilities of the Jedi.

Rogue Jedi
Watch, he'll come back with a facepalm and say that Alice's ability to see the future (which, as a weapon, is being blown way out of proportion), will not be affected by Sidious.

Darth Martin
5. 20 arc troopers
6. 5 AT-TEs
7. 2 AT-ATs
8. The ROTS Jedi Council
9. An Imperial star destroyer
10. The Jedi Order roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Not if Palpatine is with them wink His foresight is at least as good as Alices.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Not even close.

*reads your post again*

laughing laughing

Do you really believe the sh*t you post?

So, this stands:

No way around it, Twiboy big grin

It doesn't stand. It fails, because of what I said.

I think you're just joking, now, as there's no way you could be serious.

dadudemon
*read the rest of the thread*

OMG! laughing

You guys are soooooooooo pathetic.

There's no way I'm responding to these bullsh*t threads anymore. You guys have fun wallowing in fanboy ignorance.

dadudemon
In ROTS.

I said: "Ray shields are not inside the Star Drestroyer, in the movies. They guarded the vent."

That's a comprehension failure on your part.

By inside, I meant the "bio" area as that's where, get this, the people are. no expression

Explain please.

No. It's absurd that you would even ask. no expression

The problem is that you don't understand how powerful the Jedi really are.

No, I do. That's YOUR problem. You over-estimate their powers and don't know anything about the vamps.

You also don't understand how the Force works.

I do.

You over-estimate their powers and don't know anything about the vamps.

It isn't some sort of wind that blows at you that you can counteract by running fast.

In fact, you can overcome it by running fast.

It's just that:

You over-estimate their powers and don't know anything about the vamps.

The Jedi looks at the vampire, the vampire rises in the air.

This is where you fail.

The only time a Jedi would see a vampire is right before his or her death.

The vampire CAN'T STOP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Even standing still, they only have to grab onto something that weighs a ton or two. And if it's Yoda or Palps, grab onto something that weighs 10 tons.

This is IF they are standing still, which they won't be.

Fail.

Your claims of them moving too fast for the Jedi to react is absurd because the Jedi can see things BEFORE they happen.

Right, and this somehow counters EVERYTHING that Placidity laid out for you newbs in the other thread that RJ had closed?

No, it doesn't at all.

All of the arguments were pwned, thoroughly, and only your annoying fanboyism continues the discussion.

And this is a fail argument because Jasper taught the vampires not to attack head on.

Good job at proving my point that you don't know anything.

get it?

Yeah, I get it.

Somehow, the Jedi is going to react to an opponent that makes Palpatine look very slow...the same Sith Lord that slew several highly skilled Jedi in mere seconds. Right. erm

Not only will they not be able to get a lock on the Vamps when they virtually disappear, even if they could, they'd kill themselves even attempting to attack a Vampire.

Unless they use light sabers that are 5 feet long. ;|

Yes I have. Just because you are clueless and blinded by fanboyism, doesn't mean I haven't.

I just destroyed it again.

And, the proof has been supplied in spades. It is your unwillingness to admit that vampires from a teenage-girls fantasy would beat your fanboyish obession.

No, you don't understand how the force works.

If the force worked the way you said it does, then we no Jedi's would have died under order 66, all of the Jedi that came to arrest Palpy would have lived, and the Jedi would rule supreme over the galaxy.

It's soooo funny cause you said, "no amount of strength or speed will counter-act that."

hahahahaha

Cause like, that's EXACTLY what would be needed to counteract that.

See above.

See above.

Good job!

The Twilight Vampires stand no chance against the Jedi Order. Although I respect their opinion, anybody that argues for Twilight in this scenario generally do so because of ignorance of the capabilities of the Jedi.

The only force ignorance I've seen in this thread was only from you and RJ. Seriously.

marwash22
did you peeps happen to read the OP? This is EVERY vamp in the series.

Hewhoknowsall
I said: "Ray shields are not inside the Star Drestroyer, in the movies. They guarded the vent."

That's a comprehension failure on your part.

By inside, I meant the "bio" area as that's where, get this, the people are. no expression

General Grevious said "activate ray shields" and Obi Wan, Anakin and Palpatine were trapped by ray shields. The fact that Obi Wan and Anakin didn't attempt to cut through it implies that the ray shields can resist even lightsaber strikes.

Please explain.

Untrue, as I will prove.

Again, untrue, as I will prove.

They'll sense it BEFORE the vampires move.

That takes time, and if they grab onto something then they won't be able to move if they want to avoid getting Force TK'd, which opens up room for them to get cut down by Jedi with lightsabers.

The Jedi Force attack them BEFORE they move, because they sense the vampire moving BEFORE they move!!!

Notice that I'm among the only ones that isn't constantly insulting you, and then you burn one of your only bridges in this argument.

So the vampires are going to go AROUND the Jedi and kill 10,000 Jedi before any of them can react?

BS.

They just need to Force TK the vampires, which requires an exertion through the Force. The vampires will have to dash a distance that varies depending on the distance, but given that the Jedi Temple is VERY large it would be a large amount of meters, and then go AROUND the Jedi like you claim before the Jedi simply perform an exertion in the Force, which takes a very small fraction of a second. It's like a guy trying to run 100 meters before this other guy claps his hands.

Even if the vampires can move faster than a commercial airliner like you claim (despite having no proof that they don't need to, say, accelerate), they can't do that to 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi do something that is as simple to them as clapping their hands.

"get a lock"? Lol what? The Jedi Force attack the vampires BEFORE the vampires move.

Nah, you're the one claiming that a bunch of vampires can take down an Order that consistently fights and defeats multiple spage age opponents using plasma weapons capable of generating energy in the gigawatts from multiple directions at once.

Strawman.

You don't get it. If the Jedi get a Force grip on the Vampires (which they can; their reaction time is fast enough to block blaster bolts when combined with pre cog) then the Vampires can't escape it unless if the Jedi let go, regardless of how physically strong they are.

Oh, and did I mention that the Jedi Temple was a lightside Force nexus?

Also, there's a possibility that the Jedi might even be able to withstand a vampire's attack. Anakin fell hundreds, maybe even thousands of feat and landed without any injuries. Vader absorbed blaster bolts with his hands. Many Jedi withstood Force lightning.

Also, a lot of you Twilight supporters are DENYING the Jedi side evidence (the EU), despite it being CANON. This is clearly unfair, although for some reason it is part of the rules (apparently), so maybe it isn't your fault. However, if we were allowed to use evidence that is CANON according to George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars, then it would be even more obvious that the Jedi Order would pwn the vampires. Mace Windu and Sidious were moving faster than the eye could see in the ROTS novel.

dadudemon
General Grevious said "activate ray shields" and Obi Wan, Anakin and Palpatine were trapped by ray shields. The fact that Obi Wan and Anakin didn't attempt to cut through it implies that the ray shields can resist even lightsaber strikes.

ZOMG!?!?!?! They were on the Death Star? dur

Please explain.

No. You should do some research.

You can't walk into a thread, not know anything about the other vamps, and then want me to explain things that are obvious.

Untrue, as I will prove

Again, untrue, as I will prove..

You didn't prove anything except that you can type.

They'll sense it BEFORE the vampires move.

This horrible "point" has been pwned by Placidity already.

That takes time, and if they grab onto something then they won't be able to move if they want to avoid getting Force TK'd, which opens up room for them to get cut down by Jedi with lightsabers.

Right, and moving out the arm, concentrating, and using the force takes time as well...far long than it does for a twivamp to just run, I dunno, 100 yards in far less than a second? dur

The Jedi Force attack them BEFORE they move, because they sense the vampire moving BEFORE they move!!!

The vampire moves out of the way of their force projection BEFORE they can use the power becaue the vampire's perceiption of time is far superior to that of a Force user!!!!

Notice that I'm among the only ones that isn't constantly insulting you, and then you burn one of your only bridges in this argument.

laughing

Hardly anyone is insutling me except for you.

FAIL!

And me being annoyed by your fanboyism is an insult?

So the vampires are going to go AROUND the Jedi and kill 10,000 Jedi before any of them can react?

BS.

Yup. Pretty much.

no expression

They just need to Force TK the vampires, which requires an exertion through the Force. The vampires will have to dash a distance that varies depending on the distance, but given that the Jedi Temple is VERY large it would be several meters, and then go AROUND the Jedi like you claim before the Jedi simply perform an exertion in the Force, which takes a very small fraction of a second. It's like a guy trying to run 100 meters before this other guy claps his hands.

Even if the vampires can move faster than a commercial airliner like you claim (despite having no proof that they don't need to, say, accelerate), they can't do that to 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi do something that is as simple to them as clapping their hands.

You didn't even address my point.

You just ignored it, just like RJ does, and responded with the same BS.

"Yeah, I get it.

Somehow, the Jedi is going to react to an opponent that makes Palpatine look very slow...the same Sith Lord that slew several highly skilled Jedi in mere seconds. Right"

And a vid was alredy posted showing instant acceleration.

PWNED!

"get a lock"? Lol what? The Jedi Force attack the vampires BEFORE the vampires move.

This horrible "point" has been pwned by Placidity already.

Nah, you're the one claiming that a bunch of vampires can take down an Order that consistently fights and defeats multiple spage age opponents using plasma weapons capable of generating energy in the gigawatts from multiple directions at once.

Nah, you'e the one claiming that a bunch of meatbags would stand up to a bunch of creatures that make Palpatine look like he's standing stiill.

Strawman.

You said I didn't provide proof when the proof was already provided.

I then called you "NO PROOF! NARF!" comment for what it was, and now it's a strawman because I refuse to argue in an idiot circle?

And it wouldn't even be strawman, it's ad hominem.

You don't get it. If the Jedi get a Force grip on the Vampires (which they can; their reaction time is fast enough to block blaster bolts when combined with pre cog) then the Vampires can't escape it unless if the Jedi let go, regardless of how physically strong they are.

Right, so how is a Jedi going to kill a creature that cannot be choked out or hit with a saber because it's too fast?

Again, how can a person TRY to kill a vampire with a saber when it isn't long enough to get anywhere near the vampire?

This, of course, lamely assumes that a vampire could even be caught in a force hold, to begin with?

Why am I even entertaining fail ideas?

dadudemon
Oh, and did I mention that the Jedi Temple was a lightside Force nexus?

Also, there's a possibility that the Jedi might even be able to withstand a vampire's attack. Anakin fell hundreds, maybe even thousands of feat and landed without any injuries. Vader absorbed blaster bolts with his hands. Many Jedi withstood Force lightning.

Also, a lot of you Twilight supporters are DENYING the Jedi side evidence (the EU), despite it being CANON. This is clearly unfair, although for some reason it is part of the rules (apparently), so maybe it isn't your fault. However, if we were allowed to use evidence that is CANON according to George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars, then it would be even more obvious that the Jedi Order would pwn the vampires. Mace Windu and Sidious were moving faster than the eye could see in the ROTS novel.

No the temple doesn't have that.

Anakin did not.

Armor.

Force lightening /= actual lightening, if that's what you're trying to imply.

EU doesn't count, get this, in the MOVIE vesus forum. dur

And, no, if EU were allowed then so would the books and the movies would all be thrown out becuase they grossly misrepresent the vampires speed. Bella describes it as more of a blur to seemingly instance movement. The movies don't capture that very well, except for the Edward and Felix fight, which is not even canon.

In other words, FAIIL!

It'd be like a bunch of slugs vesus the Flash...but the Flash with tons of super powers.

Hewhoknowsall
ZOMG!?!?!?! They were on the Death Star? dur

W.T.F

Why are you so resistant to telling me?

What's with your insults?

He claimed that the vampires change directions in half a second and go around where the Jedi wanted to stab the vampire, which is BS since the Jedi could hold the vampire in place with the Force.

See? This is what I'm talking about; you don't realize how powerful the Jedi are. The Jedi don't have to raise their arms to do a Force push, they do that to better concentrate their power, but they are still capable of holding something in place with the Force without moving their arms.

"move out of the way"? You can't dodge the Force. And most vampires don't have pre cog.

What's wrong with you?

1. Give a rough number as to how fast the vampires move and prove it.
2. Prove that the vampires don't have to accelerate in order to reach that speed.
3. Prove that the vampires' reaction time is even comparable to the Jedi, let along superior.
4. Prove that the vampires can maneuver left, right and other directions AND attack that fast at that speed as well.
5. Prove that they can do this to 10,000 Jedi without the Jedi being able to react.

You're basically saying that because the vampires can RUN fast, they can attack, react and move more than forwards in that direction as well the INSTANT the battle starts.

See above in my requests for you to actually prove that the vampires have a COMBAT speed high enough to take down 10,000 Jedi before they can react the instant the battle starts.

Hewhoknowsall
No the temple doesn't have that.

It isn't mentioned in the movies, but it is in the books, which are apparently not allowed in this forum despite being canon.

Yes he did in AOTC.

Then explain to me why you thought in that other thread that the vampires could take down Vader if Vader's armor is that durable.

Prove that it's any less lethal.

The EU is part of the SAME UNIVERSE as the books, and many of the events from the EU directly tie into the movies.

Whoa, you've admitted that, according to the movies (which apparently the only sources we're allowed to work with in this forum), the vampires CAN'T fight as fast as they can apparently run, therefore disproving your entire argument.

You conceded! I win!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, my allies and I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marwash22
why hasn't this been closed? confused

Rogue Jedi

Not even close.

*reads your post again*

laughing laughing

Do you really believe the sh*t you post?

Sidious fooled an entire galaxy, including the Jedi Order, for years. He had a master plan, foresaw the outcome even as he began it.

Yeah, I'd say that ***** slaps any of Alice's foresight feats. Plus Sidious's foresight is not hindered by a bunch overgrown stray cats.

Nah, it stands and has yet to be disputed. Here, I'll post it again:

And here, I'll speak slow, break it down step by step for ya:

Jedi precog: Allows the Jedi to determine which direction the Twivamps are atttacking from. Front, back, left or right.

Force push: The Jedi sends out a wide force push, catching any Twivamp in a 180 degree area, sending them flying backwards.

Force grab: As the Twivamps are flying backwards, the Jedi force grab them, lift them off the ground, and slice them to pieces.

How can this possibly fail?

It can't.

Wait, cuz twivamps are fast!!!!!!

GbEr-XKtUEE&feature=related

Yeah, totally serious, because Alice uses the force yeah? roll eyes (sarcastic)

OPcod8IS214

Placidity
Unrelated to this thread, but just wanted to reply to RJ's claim that Yoda would slaughter the Flash in the other thread, when RJ claims Precog would beat Superspeed.

RjPEDry5VkM

Watch particularly at 1:00. Yoda would be one of those statues to the Flash. Tell me precog beats super speed again please?

This is also only Smallville Flash, the real one is only about a million times faster.

Darth Martin
Yoda slaughter Flash?

facepalm

Placidity
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Yoda slaughter Flash?

facepalm

His words regarding Flash vs a Jedi with high level precog were:

Speed > Precog

Case Closed.

Darth Martin
http://coolcruelworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hillary_clinton.jpg

RJ's been exposed.

ares834
What's the point of bringing up the Flash? The flash is hundreds of times faster than a twivamp and is also able to go faster than the speed of light... not to mention he can speed steal.

Darth Martin
Yoda beating Flash.......

rolling on floor laughing

Placidity
What's the point of bringing up the Flash? The flash is hundreds of times faster than a twivamp and is also able to go faster than the speed of light... not to mention he can speed steal.

Well, I was trying to point out that substantial superspeed beats precog.

RJ said it didn't, even the slowest Jedi (or even fat Hutts with precog) would beat superspeed given precog. Of course this is bullshit. So I used Flash vs a Jedi with high level precog as an example to shut him up, but knowing RJ he is willing to argue(troll) anything.

But the example is still relevant since firstly it shows:

1. Speed > Precog

2. Flash's speed as you can see is WAAAY overkill, someone with superspeed could be much slower than the Flash, but still rip someone's head off before they could react. I also used the example without mentioning speed-steal, since I knew RJ wouldn't know about that anyway (and if he did, he is even more retarded since he said Yoda would win).

Darth Martin
09n0qd_n4c0

haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Well, I was trying to point out that substantial superspeed beats precog.

RJ said it didn't, even the slowest Jedi (or even fat Hutts with precog) would beat superspeed given precog. Of course this is bullshit. So I used Flash vs a Jedi with high level precog as an example to shut him up, but knowing RJ he is willing to argue(troll) anything.

But the example is still relevant since firstly it shows:

1. Speed > Precog

2. Flash's speed as you can see is WAAAY overkill, someone with superspeed could be much slower than the Flash, but still rip someone's head off before they could react. I also used the example without mentioning speed-steal, since I knew RJ wouldn't know about that anyway (and if he did, he is even more retarded since he said Yoda would win).

You dumbass, I was being sarcastic. You were comparing Twivamps speed to the Flash, what was I supposed to say? roll eyes (sarcastic) It's like comparing the fighting prowess of Little Stuart to Riddick.

Bet you feel stupid now, yeah?

Rogue Jedi
His words regarding Flash vs a Jedi with high level precog were:

Speed > Precog

Case Closed. Flash's speed? Of course. Twivamps speed? Not a chance in hell.

Placidity
You dumbass, I was being sarcastic. You were comparing Twivamps speed to the Flash, what was I supposed to say? roll eyes (sarcastic) It's like comparing the fighting prowess of Little Stuart to Riddick.

Bet you feel stupid now, yeah?

Flash's speed? Of course. Twivamps speed? Not a chance in hell.

You know how pathetic you sound here right?

Don't worry, everyone else knows, so trying to turn it around isn't going to help.

I was trying to establish the fact that Substantial Super Speed would beat Precog. You kept denying this, by sayin it doesn't matter how slow the Jedi was or how fast the Vampire is. You kept denying Super Speed beats Precog, NOT Twilight Speed beats Precog, but the concept of Speed>Precog I was trying to establish.

Not only were you retarded, and proved to be retarded, now you are being dishonest in covering your tracks.

This is a new low for you, but I can't say it is unexpected.

The point about precognition is that it's supposed to negate speed by allowing the user to act before the faster force does not after. If I know that you're going to pull the trigger of your gun five seconds before you do it I can take precautions to protect myself, rendering the speed of the bullet irrelevant. This falls in tandem with the fact that blaster bolts move at at least bullet speed, but Jedi can deflect them. Jedi don't move faster then blaster bolts, they move their lightsaber into position to deflect the bolt before it's even fired, like Batman dodging someone's aim not the bullet itself (which is still really ****ing stupid if you think about it.) So theoretically the speed of the opposing force shouldn't matter.

Theoretically. Jedi get knocked the **** out all the time, and if precognition actually allowed Jedi to see everything a moment before it happens, every duel should end in a stalemate. So, admittedly I'm not really bringing anything new to the table.

However it should be noted that you really can't use any instances from the Prequel trilogy to emphasize the imperfection of precognition, including Order 66, because Palpatine had severely weakened the general precognitive abilities of all the Jedi with some dark force cloud shit, from TPM onward. In Mace's words from one of the movies: "The Jedi's ability to foresee the future has greatly diminished." Or something to that affect.

Placidity
The point about precognition is that it's supposed to negate speed by allowing the user to act before the faster force does not after. If I know that you're going to pull the trigger of your gun five seconds before you do it I can take precautions to protect myself, rendering the speed of the bullet irrelevant. This falls in tandem with the fact that blaster bolts move at at least bullet speed, but Jedi can deflect them. Jedi don't move faster then blaster bolts, they move their lightsaber into position to deflect the bolt before it's even fired, like Batman dodging someone's aim not the bullet itself (which is still really ****ing stupid if you think about it.) So theoretically the speed of the opposing force shouldn't matter.

Theoretically. Jedi get knocked the **** out all the time, and if precognition actually allowed Jedi to see everything a moment before it happens, every duel should end in a stalemate. So, admittedly I'm not really bringing anything new to the table.

However it should be noted that you really can't use any instances from the Prequel trilogy to emphasize the imperfection of precognition, including Order 66, because Palpatine had severely weakened the general precognitive abilities of all the Jedi with some dark force cloud shit, from TPM onward. In Mace's words from one of the movies: "The Jedi's ability to foresee the future has greatly diminished." Or something to that affect.

If you want to know why Speed>Precog, read my posts in the other closed thread.

Your blaster bolt analogy fails when used in the context of speedsters because speedsters can see the Jedi's every move and change direction/decisions accordingly. A blaster bolt cannot change its path once it is fired, so you only need to leave your saber at where you saw the bolt will be. Not so with a sentient speedster.

Again, watch the video of the Flash I posted a few posts back. Precog won't help anyone against him (unless they had comparable speed as well).

Speed > Precog

Did you... read my whole post?
Also, your post somewhat contradicts itself. When my eyes aren't bleeding I'll point it out lol.

Placidity
Did you... read my whole post?
Also, your post somewhat contradicts itself. When my eyes aren't bleeding I'll point it out lol.

Yes I did, which particular part did you want me to address here?

Rogue Jedi
You know how pathetic you sound here right?

Don't worry, everyone else knows, so trying to turn it around isn't going to help.

I was trying to establish the fact that Substantial Super Speed would beat Precog. You kept denying this, by sayin it doesn't matter how slow the Jedi was or how fast the Vampire is. You kept denying Super Speed beats Precog, NOT Twilight Speed beats Precog, but the concept of Speed>Precog I was trying to establish.

Not only were you retarded, and proved to be retarded, now you are being dishonest in covering your tracks.

This is a new low for you, but I can't say it is unexpected.

crylaugh Think about the statement you made regarding Flash and Yoda. Think about Flash's speed. Now, do you really think that anyone, at any station in life, would say Yoda rapes Flash and MEAN it? I know you have some kind of Alpha Centauriesque boner for me, but really, think about it. Comparing Flash's sped to a Twivamp's speed is like comparing a Ferrari to a pedalcar.

It was idiotic for you to compare the two, so I came back at you with an equal amount of idiocy. Not my fault it went right over your pretty little head.

And no, Twivamp speed does not beat this:

Jedi precog: Allows the Jedi to determine which direction the Twivamps are atttacking from. Front, back, left or right.

Force push: The Jedi sends out a wide force push, catching any Twivamp in a 180 degree area, sending them flying backwards.

Force grab: As the Twivamps are flying backwards, the Jedi force grab them, lift them off the ground, and slice them to pieces.

It can't.

ares834
Again, watch the video of the Flash I posted a few posts back. Precog won't help anyone against him (unless they had comparable speed as well).

Speed > Precog
Except your comparison fails on the simple fact that Flash is FAR faster than a Twivamp...

It's like saying Cyclops (the X-men) would beat Iron-Man because Darkseid's "laser vision" would destroy Iron man... Ergo Optic Blast>Tech. But it's simply not the case.

Placidity
crylaugh Think about the statement you made regarding Flash and Yoda. Think about Flash's speed. Now, do you really think that anyone, at any station in life, would say Yoda rapes Flash and MEAN it? I know you have some kind of Alpha Centauriesque boner for me, but really, think about it. Comparing Flash's sped to a Twivamp's speed is like comparing a Ferrari to a pedalcar.

It was idiotic for you to compare the two, so I came back at you with an equal amount of idiocy. Not my fault it went right over your pretty little head.

You fail.

I never compared Twilight's Vamp speed to the Flash. This is a nice strawman you are trying to set up after your humiliating fail.

I was establishing the concept of Speed beating Precog, not Vamp speed in particular. You claimed it didn't matter how slow the Jedi was or how fast the Vamp was.

Face the facts.

Speed > Precog

I used Flash to prove this point. You responded with your usual bullshit of Yoda beating him. Of course now you'd pretend you were being sarcastic. That ain't going to work.

Placidity
Except your comparison fails on the simple fact that Flash is FAR faster than a Twivamp...

It's like saying Cyclops (the X-men) would beat Iron-Man because Darkseid's "laser vision" would destroy Iron man... Ergo Optic Blast>Tech. But it's simply not the case.

Um No.

The concept I was establishing was that Substantial superspeed beats Precog. After me saying this so many times, you are still saying the same thing that've I've already responded to. Do you even read before you make posts like these?

Nowhere did I compare Flash speed to Vamp speed. I used it to point out that speed beats precog since RJ the retard kept maintaing that Precog will ALWAYS beat superspeed (doesn't matter how slow the Jedi is - his words). Of course he'll deny this and make up some crap now to distract everyone from the truth, but you only need to look at the other thread to know this guy is dishonest and full of shit.

Rogue Jedi
You fail.

I never compared Twilight's Vamp speed to the Flash. This is a nice strawman you are trying to set up after your humiliating fail.

I was establishing the concept of Speed beating Precog, not Vamp speed in particular. You claimed it didn't matter how slow the Jedi was or how fast the Vamp was.

Face the facts.

Speed > Precog

I used Flash to prove this point. You responded with your usual bullshit of Yoda beating him. Of course now you'd pretend you were being sarcastic. That ain't going to work.

We were discussing whether or not Jedi precog trumps Twivamp speed.

You then brought up Flash against Yoda.

THAT'S comparing Twivamp speed to the Flash.

The "Fatass Hutt" remark was more sarcasm, DDM got it and lol'd.

I just did the same thing here, saying that Sidious can affect Alice's foresight with the dark side. It was a sarcastic statement.

Do I need to draw a picture for you? Break out the flash cards? Pop up book, maybe? You made an idiotic comparison, so I returned the favor with sarcasm.

And again, this;

It can't.

Counter? Thought not. Buh bye.

Placidity
^ Nope

Nothing you say matters anymore. People will just need to read your posts from the other thread to know that you are lying.

It's sad you had to resort to this.

Edit:

Pretty much what you've been saying all along - you did not debate whether the Vamps were FAST ENOUGH. You contended, and have done continually claimed that Precog would beat superspeed.

Don't try the sarcasm angle. I've posted it for everyone to see, so it won't really work.

Regarding Flash vs High level precog Jedi:

Its hilarious how you try to pass this off as sarcasm. It's also sad.

Rogue Jedi
Oh my, so you speak for everyone now? haermm Well I guess you got it all figured out, AC!!!!

Here, I'll go through what you quoted, bit by bit, and explain. Don't worry, I'll go slow:

^^^^ This stands. The only argument brought forth is "Twivamps are fast!!!!" It's tired and I have buried it many times over. You don't like it, so you ignore it.

^^^^ Fact, deal with it.

^^^^^ THIS has yet to be countered. Obi Wan was ONE FOOT AWAY from TWO SUPER BATTLE DROIDS, who were firing FULL AUTO blaster fire on him. he blocked all their bolts, trotted past, and cut them to ribbons.

Reaction time, dude. Counter this or STFU.

Well, can you say it?

This was sarcasm. Don't be an idiot. Accept it or not, I just gave two other identical examples of me doing the same thing.

More sarcasm. Why would Alice be affected by the dark side?

Sarcasm. DDM got it and lol'd.

And just so you know, these still have not been countered.

Because you can't.

See, your biggest problem is that you like to nitpick over the smallest of things, AC. You need someone to talk down to make yourself look intelligent, the Alpha E male. You have this incredible need to want us to think "Wow, he's like smart and stuff."

I don't have that. I feel sorry for you, man. sad

dadudemon
While I don't agree with anything RJ said and I feel that all of his points have been thoroughly pwned, I do agree that RJ was being a smart*ss about the Yoda beating the Flash.

And, the next time we see a Twivamp moving as slow and as linear/simple as a battle droid, let us know. Until then, Obi Wan slicing up the battle droid is easily done by a human with lightsaber training...because, you know, the battle droid is so predictable. Don't believe it? Red Steel 2, a video game, has better reaction feats than the Obi Wan scene. no expression

Why do I use that as an example? All the weight is in the hilt, same as a lightsaber. (bwahahahahaha.) You use your sword in the game to fight people, too...some with guns. mwahahahahaha.....so pwned. so hardcore pwned.

PWNED!

Thread is DONE.

hahahahahahaha

so pwned.

You know you love it, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
While I don't agree with anything RJ said and I feel that all of his points have been thoroughly pwned, I do agree that RJ was being a smart*ss about the Yoda beating the Flash.

And, the next time we see a Twivamp moving as slow and as linear/simple as a battle droid, let us know. Until then, Obi Wan slicing up the battle droid is easily done by a human with lightsaber training...because, you know, the battle droid is so predictable. Don't believeit? Red Steel 2, a video game, has better reaction feats than the Obi Wan scene. no expression

PWNED!

facepalm It's not how fast the droids were moving, it's that Obi Wan was able to block each blaster bolt, one after the other, all of them, from one foot away.

So yeah, he has the reaction time needed to deal with the Twivamps. High end feats, yeah?

Rogue Jedi
dWGyMnfn9QY

Oh my.......

dadudemon
facepalm It's not how fast the droids were moving, it's that Obi Wan was able to block each blaster bolt, one after the other, all of them, from one foot away.

So yeah, he has the reaction time needed to deal with the Twivamps. High end feats, yeah?

Do you see why I don't like discussing this anymore?

You just repeated the same thing that you already stated, just with slightly different wording.

You've brought nothing new to the conversation and it doesn't even begin to counter what I just said.

Rogue Jedi

You just repeated the same thing that you already stated, just with slightly different wording.

You've brought nothing new to the conversation and it doesn't even begin to counter what I just said.

No, it's you who is completely dismissing a feat that proves a Jedi has the reaction time to deal with the Twivamps.

You make a claim or "counter" something I say, I bury it, you go into "nanner nanner nanner wheeeee!!!!!! I'm not discussing this anymore!!" mode. I, of all people here, know how you operate.

It's your way of dealing with defeat.

And this:

It can't.

Has not even been touched. It is indisputable and there is no counter for it.

Do you hear that? Listen close.........

dIVfbylUU-M

The fat lady is singing your tune, babe.

Nephthys
You really think a Force push is going to do jack to the Twivamps? I doubt it.

edit: Also, stop being such a ****tard douche in debates. Its annoying to read.

Hewhoknowsall

You still haven't responded to my rebuttal.

The idea that a few Twilight vampires can defeat the Jedi Order is absurd, and you actually accidentally conceded.

You stated that in the Twilight books the vampires move in a blur, but that in the movies (which is all that you guys allow) THEY DON'T. Therefore, they DON'T move in a blur and therefore move slow enough that they don't blur. Therefore, the Jedi would be able to see them, and would be able to Force TK them.

All this BS about the Twilight vampires moving at thousands of miles an hour do NOT take into account the difference between running speed and combat speed.

Just because a vampire can run super fast doesn't mean that they have the reaction time and mobility to attack and maneuver that fast in a fight. They may also need to accelerate.

Also, Jedi are pretty durable. Anakin in AOTC fell hundreds or maybe even thousands of feet and was not injured.

In order to somehow win, the vampires would have to kill all of the Jedi BEFORE THE JEDI CAN REACT, which is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if they did have a combat speed of several thousand miles an hour like some Twilight fanboys/fangirls claim, they still wouldn't be fast enough to do that.

One Free Man
HWKN, there is no EU here, only movie feats.

As such the vampires, which are only able to be killed by some wierd-ass ritual, would own the jedi because of sheer invincibility. I doubt blaster-fire would do anything to them, and they'd just meld back together after lightsaber slashes.

The guy broke granite tile with his head and barely flinched.

Also, this is another spite thread you've made just to argue one side.

Hewhoknowsall
One Free Man, if this is a spite thread then why do so many posters argue for Twilight clearing (include a STAR DESTROYER)?

Oh, and gauntlets are often made so that the chances of clearing it are slim. I can list you a LOT of examples from the SW vs forum. I even think that you made one where the last one was impossible.

See? One Free Man, you hate me so much (even though I haven't tried to offend you and haven't hurt you at all) that you criticize me for no reason.

To summarize:

People don't agree that it's a spite thread. Hence why many are arguing for Twilight.
It's common for the last round or two of a gauntlet to be a spite. Upon request I can show you examples.

One Free Man
Your post addresses none of my points.

ares834
Why don't you two just put each other on ignore?

dadudemon
No, it's you who is completely dismissing a feat that proves a Jedi has the reaction time to deal with the Twivamps.

You make a claim or "counter" something I say, I bury it, you go into "nanner nanner nanner wheeeee!!!!!! I'm not discussing this anymore!!" mode. I, of all people here, know how you operate.

It's your way of dealing with defeat.

And this:

It can't.

Has not even been touched. It is indisputable and there is no counter for it.

Do you hear that? Listen close.........

dIVfbylUU-M

The fat lady is singing your tune, babe.

Good god, man.

"Do you see why I don't like discussing this anymore?

You've brought nothing new to the conversation and it doesn't even begin to counter what I just said. "

You still haven't responded to my rebuttal.

The idea that a few Twilight vampires can defeat the Jedi Order is absurd, and you actually accidentally conceded.

You stated that in the Twilight books the vampires move in a blur, but that in the movies (which is all that you guys allow) THEY DON'T. Therefore, they DON'T move in a blur and therefore move slow enough that they don't blur. Therefore, the Jedi would be able to see them, and would be able to Force TK them.

All this BS about the Twilight vampires moving at thousands of miles an hour do NOT take into account the difference between running speed and combat speed.

Just because a vampire can run super fast doesn't mean that they have the reaction time and mobility to attack and maneuver that fast in a fight. They may also need to accelerate.

Also, Jedi are pretty durable. Anakin in AOTC fell hundreds or maybe even thousands of feet and was not injured.

In order to somehow win, the vampires would have to kill all of the Jedi BEFORE THE JEDI CAN REACT, which is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if they did have a combat speed of several thousand miles an hour like some Twilight fanboys/fangirls claim, they still wouldn't be fast enough to do that.

It was so full of fail that it was a waste of time to even reply to.

Yes, I am that arrogant and, no, it's not the first time I've ignored wastes of time.

Hewhoknowsall

Yes, I am that arrogant and, no, it's not the first time I've ignored wastes of time.

You know as well as me that you either didn't carefully read it or are making up an excuse not to answer because you CAN'T.

You have NOT proved that the vampires can move as fast as you claim IN COMBAT, which is basically the only defense that the vampires could possibly have against the Force. In fact, you actually accidentally disproved it while trying to refute my complaint about the (canon according to George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars) EU.

dadudemon
You know as well as me that you either didn't carefully read it or are making up an excuse not to answer because you CAN'T.

You have NOT proved that the vampires can move as fast as you claim IN COMBAT, which is basically the only defense that the vampires could possibly have against the Force. In fact, you actually accidentally disproved it while trying to refute my complaint about the (canon according to George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars) EU.

No, this:

Hewhoknowsall
I don't understand how asking for proof that vampires can move as fast as you claim IN COMBAT, NOT IN A RACE is "full of fail". It's a valid question, because a commercial airliner (as you used as a comparison) needs to accelerate and cannot do 90 turns (or can it?).

Your feats providing evidence for the speed of Twilight vampires (which is pretty much your only argument that you have) involve vampires RUNNING IN A MORE OR LESS STRAIGHT LINE!!!!! You haven't shown any feats that show that the vampires can move that fast in a fight when they also have to do stuff such as dodge, attack, and not run into a pillar or other object in the Jedi Temple while running that fast.

Rogue Jedi
Good god, man.

"Do you see why I don't like discussing this anymore?

You've brought nothing new to the conversation and it doesn't even begin to counter what I just said. "

Aaaahaha!!!! heartbeat

Originally posted by One Free Man
they'd just meld back together after lightsaber slashes.
Read the OP.

Originally posted by Nephthys
You really think a Force push is going to do jack to the Twivamps? I doubt it.

edit: Also, stop being such a ****tard douche in debates. Its annoying to read.

Well it's about time, dammit.

Sure it wouldn't!!!! This is where you post PROOF a force push would do nothing to a Twivamp.

Rogue Jedi
I don't understand how asking for proof that vampires can move as fast as you claim IN COMBAT, NOT IN A RACE is "full of fail". It's a valid question, because a commercial airliner (as you used as a comparison) needs to accelerate and cannot do 90 turns (or can it?).

Your feats providing evidence for the speed of Twilight vampires (which is pretty much your only argument that you have) involve vampires RUNNING IN A MORE OR LESS STRAIGHT LINE!!!!! You haven't shown any feats that show that the vampires can move that fast in a fight when they also have to do stuff such as dodge, attack, and not run into a pillar or other object in the Jedi Temple while running that fast.

They can't prove it.

Rogue Jedi
I think that one thing we can all agree on here is that the Jedi, in order to win here, they must have the necessary reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps, yeah? Realizing the danger, then moving their lightsabers/force attacks in time to counter it?

Just answer yes or no, then I will post what I am fairly certain is proof that the Jedi do, in fact, have the needed reaction speed.

Placidity
I think that one thing we can all agree on here is that the Jedi, in order to win here, they must have the necessary reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps, yeah?

Not according to you.

eek!

Rogue Jedi
Not according to you.

eek!

"Reaction speed", dude, not "speed" speed. If the Jedi can sense and move to intercept the Twivamps attacks, then the Jedi have the necessary "reaction speed."

It's an incredibly simple question.

Hewhoknowsall
Again, the Twilight fans have yet to show that the vampires have a COMBAT speed capable of beating 10,000 Jedi before they can react. Obviously the vampires do not have combat speeds that high, and the Jedi merely need a split second to pwn the vampires as I have proven in some of my other posts. Other SW supporters such as Rogue Jedi have as well.

Jedi win. The speed blitz argument for the vampires is BS due to the lack of proof that vampires have the combat speed to kill 10,000 Jedi in a split second. The only significant speed feats for the vampires that were brought up involved long, straight runs, not combat speed and mobility.

Jedi win.

Rogue Jedi
Well said thumb up

I'll administer the final nail in the coffin in a bit, at work now.

Rogue Jedi
OK. What I said here:

I think that one thing we can all agree on here is that the Jedi, in order to win here, they must have the necessary reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps, yeah? Realizing the danger, then moving their lightsabers/force attacks in time to counter it?

Just answer yes or no, then I will post what I am fairly certain is proof that the Jedi do, in fact, have the needed reaction speed.

Now. Read on:

Exhibit A. Obi Wan and Qui Gon repelling auto blaster fire from 8 battle droids. FF to 5:27. The two Jedi were shrouded in smoke, they couldn't even SEE the droids, blocked their blaster fire AND redirected it at them.

Also, Obi Wan and Qui Gon blocking blaster fire from two Droidekas. FF to 6:40.

Also, force speed. The Jedi are at least 200 feet away in a second.

2OTHjSG61SI

Exhibit B. Anakin and Obi Wan in ROTS. FF to the 7:10. I think this speaks for itself.
_ZIPsXY7_fc

Exhibit C. FF to 1:09. Obi Wan is running up the stairs and there are two super battle droids firing full auto blaster fire on him from two feet away. Obi Wan blocks every bolt and makes scrap metal of them.
V6_dxW4NpDU

Exhibit D. Luke Skywalker blocking blaster fire from two men, both of whom are a foot or two away. FF to 2:34.

Luke on the sail barge. Surrounded by Jabba's thugs. He blocks all of their blaster fire, minus the one he took in the hand. At 4:19, he does it again, two men, right in their faces, blocking BOTH of their blaster fire!!!!

UvUtXFg65Cs

So, it's fairly obvious that the Jedi DO have the reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps. I could go on and on, but these four vids are more than enough proof.

Add on precog enabling them to know where and how every Twivamp will be attacking from 3-4 seconds in advance, and force speed, not to mention their force attacks, yeah, the Jedi win easily here.

One Free Man

Yes, I am that arrogant and, no, it's not the first time I've ignored wastes of time. clap

dadudemon
OK. What I said here:

Now. Read on:

Exhibit A. Obi Wan and Qui Gon repelling auto blaster fire from 8 battle droids. FF to 5:27. The two Jedi were shrouded in smoke, they couldn't even SEE the droids, blocked their blaster fire AND redirected it at them.

2OTHjSG61SI

Exhibit B. Anakin and Obi Wan in ROTS. FF to the 7:10. I think this speaks for itself.
_ZIPsXY7_fc

Exhibit C. FF to 1:09. Obi Wan is running up the stairs and there are two super battle droids firing full auto blaster fire on him from two feet away. Obi Wan blocks every bolt and makes scrap metal of them.
V6_dxW4NpDU

Exhibit D. Luke Skywalker blocking blaster fire from two men, both of whom are a foot or two away. FF to 2:34.

Luke on the sail barge. Surrounded by Jabba's thugs. He blocks all of their blaster fire, minus the one he took in the hand. At 4:19, he does it again, two men, right in their faces, blocking BOTH of their blaster fire!!!!

UvUtXFg65Cs

So, it's fairly obvious that the Jedi DO have the reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps. I could go on and on, but these four vids are more than enough proof.

Add on precog enabling them to know where and how every Twivamp will be attacking from 3-4 seconds in advance, and force speed, not to mention their force attacks, yeah, the Jedi win easily here.

Another post where you ignore something that makes your entire point fail.

Placidity already addressed this point and burried it.

Again, the Twilight fans have yet to show that the vampires have a COMBAT speed capable of beating 10,000 Jedi before they can react. Obviously the vampires do not have combat speeds that high, and the Jedi merely need a split second to pwn the vampires as I have proven in some of my other posts. Other SW supporters such as Rogue Jedi have as well.

Jedi win. The speed blitz argument for the vampires is BS due to the lack of proof that vampires have the combat speed to kill 10,000 Jedi in a split second. The only significant speed feats for the vampires that were brought up involved long, straight runs, not combat speed and mobility.

Jedi win.

dadudemon is not a twilight fan.

He is a Star Wars fan, big time.

And all points have been pwned.

Repeating the same failed arguments doesn't magically change the fact that they were pwned.

Dang, I even mock you by posting in all caps with exclamation points, and you still freak out on me.

Anyway, you still fail as you point has already been addressed and destroyed. You inability to cope with that is not my problem.

Rogue Jedi

No, he posted an opinion and downplayed the reaction speed of a Jedi. I readressed the point, this time providing movie clips to back it up and prove that yes, a Jedi has more than enough reaction speed to deal with a Twivamp.

So, now that I have proven without a doubt that a Jedi has the reaction time needed to slay many Twivamps, AND backed it up with hard core, indisputable evidence, we are back to this:

A small group of Jedi are facing twivamps. Precog enables the Jedi to, at the very least, pinpoint the general area the twivamps are in. Jedi force pushes in that direction. Fast ass twivamp is hurled backwards. Twivamp falls to the ground. Jedi force grabs twivamp before twivamp hgets to his/her feet. Jedi lifts twivamp off the ground. Jedi force pulls twivamp onto their lightsaber blade..

And this:

You have no argument. All you have is "Twivamps are too fast!!!" and "Fail, we already buried that, epic fail!!!"

In closing:

Jedi DO have the reaction time to deal with the Twivamps.

Precog WILL enable the Jedi to cakewalk this.

This is the part where, in a vain effort to discredit what I have posted, tell me I am full of shit. Only this time I have vids to back up what I am saying. You: Opinions.....Me: Opinions AND vids backing them up.

I win.

This is fact. It's right there in the vids. Choose to ignore it if you wish, but deep down you know you've lost.

Here, I'll post it again, just in case you had Edward Cullen's sperm in your eye:

OK. What I said here:

Now. Read on:

2OTHjSG61SI

_ZIPsXY7_fc

V6_dxW4NpDU

UvUtXFg65Cs

Wow.....It's BEAUTIFUL.....I'm gonna profile that. I'll file it under "Facts and evidence."

dadudemon
No, he posted an opinion and downplayed the reaction speed of a Jedi. I readressed the point, this time providing movie clips to back it up and prove that yes, a Jedi has more than enough reaction speed to deal with a Twivamp.

So, now that I have proven without a doubt that a Jedi has the reaction time needed to slay many Twivamps, AND backed it up with hard core, indisputable evidence, we are back to this:

A small group of Jedi are facing twivamps. Precog enables the Jedi to, at the very least, pinpoint the general area the twivamps are in. Jedi force pushes in that direction. Fast ass twivamp is hurled backwards. Twivamp falls to the ground. Jedi force grabs twivamp before twivamp hgets to his/her feet. Jedi lifts twivamp off the ground. Jedi force pulls twivamp onto their lightsaber blade..

And this:

You have no argument. All you have is "Twivamps are too fast!!!" and "Fail, we already buried that, epic fail!!!"

In closing:

Jedi DO have the reaction time to deal with the Twivamps.

Precog WILL enable the Jedi to cakewalk this.

This is the part where, in a vain effort to discredit what I have posted, tell me I am full of shit. Only this time I have vids to back up what I am saying. You: Opinions.....Me: Opinions AND vids backing them up.

I win.

This is fact. It's right there in the vids. Choose to ignore it if you wish, but deep down you know you've lost.

Here, I'll post it again, just in case you had Edward Cullen's sperm in your eye:

Wow.....It's BEAUTIFUL.....I'm gonna profile that. I'll file it under "Facts and evidence."

You missed what I was referring to. Oh well.

Still doesn't change what I said, as usual. no expression

Rogue Jedi

What? That the Jedi are more than fast enough to deal with Twivamps? That Jedi battle precog will reign supreme here?

No, I got that.

See, once again, I totally used my precog to predict you saying

and

Still doesn't change what I said, as usual.

It's what you do when you find yourself painted into a corner. You'll say I missed this, didn't get that, in a vain effort to save face.

No. I got everything you and he said. I got it, countered it, buried it.

Tee to the HEE.

GbEr-XKtUEE

Hewhoknowsall

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS:

Jedi win.

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO PROVING THAT THE VAMPIRE HAVE A COMBAT SPEED AS HIGH AS YOU CLAIM!

And no, showing their speed in a long distance run is NOT valid in this scenario.

dadudemon
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS:

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO PROVING THAT THE VAMPIRE HAVE A COMBAT SPEED AS HIGH AS YOU CLAIM!

And no, showing their speed in a long distance run is NOT valid in this scenario.

Yes we have. You ignored it, like usual.

What? That the Jedi are more than fast enough to deal with Twivamps? That Jedi battle precog will reign supreme here?

No, I got that.

See, once again, I totally used my precog to predict you saying

and

Still doesn't change what I said, as usual.

It's what you do when you find yourself painted into a corner. You'll say I missed this, didn't get that, in a vain effort to save face.

Tee to the HEE.

GbEr-XKtUEE

It's what I do when you reply with the same exact argument that has been pwned, not when I'm in a corner.

It's like, you don't even read the posts.

So why should I bother saying the same exact thing, over and over, again? no expression

Rogue Jedi
WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS:

And no, showing their speed in a long distance run is NOT valid in this scenario. You're beating a dead horse. They won't provide proof.

When I said:

Tee to the HEE.

GbEr-XKtUEE

The prophecy was fulfilled:

It's what I do when you reply with the same exact argument that has been pwned, not when I'm in a corner.

So why should I bother saying the same exact thing, over and over, again? no expression

See what I mean?

There is no proof for them. It doesn't exist, dude. It's all "You ignored this, already covered that, you missed that."

They're like the captain of the Titanic, going down with their ship. Blub bub blub.

Hewhoknowsall

Except that you haven't. Heck, you actually accidentally admitted the opposite when we were talking about the books.

Please show me the post where you show the combat speed of the vampires instead of claiming that you already did.

And by proof, it should be proof that the vampires can move so fast in actual combat that they can kill 10,000 Jedi before those Jedi can even react. Obviously they can't kill 10,000 Jedi that fast; they'd be hard press to even cause a single casualty.

You lose, and your immature insults aren't helping. You idea about the vampires moving at 9000 miles in actual combat (were you referring to combat speed? If not, then your claim was no relevant to the topic) is ridiculous, as they obviously don't fight that fast here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNyJZaWbau8

See? THEY AREN'T MOVING AS FAST AS YOU CLAIM!!!!!!!!!!

The youtube video shows the vampires moving fast, but not fast enough to kill 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi can react, as you claim.

The Jedi only need one split second and the vampires are DONE FOR.

Also, even if the vampires were somehow able to blitz the Jedi (even though the Jedi have pre cog and can deflect automatic space age blaster fire) they wouldn't be able to one shot the Jedi. Jedi have fallen thousands of feet before and landed without injury.

Hewhoknowsall
Therefore, the pro Twilight argument is wrong. It assumes that:

1. The vampires can attack 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi can react, which is FALSE, as in the movies the vampires don't move that fast in combat.
2. The vampires' attacks can kill the Jedi before the Jedi can react, which is FALSE, because Jedi are very durable, as shown when in AOTC Anakin fell thousands of feet and landed without injury.

Some Twilight supporters briefly tried to state that the vampires can "walk through a Force push like it was nothing", but quickly abandoned it upon seeing that they couldn't prove that ridiculous claim.

Now the pro Twilight argument rests on the vampires blitzing 10,000 Jedi and killing them in a split second, which is ridiculous because a) the vampires can't move that fast in combat, as I have shown and b) Jedi have very high durability, as I have shown. Oh, and the Jedi have pre cog and high combat speed as well.

Therefore, the Jedi win.

Rogue Jedi: I appreciate your support, but please remember to keep this post viewable, as it sums up the pro Jedi argument and disproves the pro Twilight argument. If you post another argument, the Twilight fans will take that as an excuse to respond to the latest post and ignore this one.

dadudemon
Except that you haven't. Heck, you actually accidentally admitted the opposite when we were talking about the books.

Please show me the post where you show the combat speed of the vampires instead of claiming that you already did.

And by proof, it should be proof that the vampires can move so fast in actual combat that they can kill 10,000 Jedi before those Jedi can even react. Obviously they can't kill 10,000 Jedi that fast; they'd be hard press to even cause a single casualty.

You lose, and your immature insults aren't helping. You idea about the vampires moving at 9000 miles in actual combat (were you referring to combat speed? If not, then your claim was no relevant to the topic) is ridiculous, as they obviously don't fight that fast here:

The youtube video shows the vampires moving fast, but not fast enough to kill 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi can react, as you claim.

Also, even if the vampires were somehow able to blitz the Jedi (even though the Jedi have pre cog and can deflect automatic space age blaster fire) they wouldn't be able to one shot the Jedi. Jedi have fallen thousands of feet before and landed without injury.

More yelling, more wasted time, with nothing new to add to the thread.

Proof has been provided that the Jedi don't stand a chance.

That should be all you need. smile

1. The vampires can attack 10,000 Jedi before the Jedi can react, which is FALSE, as in the movies the vampires don't move that fast in combat.
2. The vampires' attacks can kill the Jedi before the Jedi can react, which is FALSE, because Jedi are very durable, as shown when in AOTC Anakin fell thousands of feet and landed without injury.

Some Twilight supporters briefly tried to state that the vampires can "walk through a Force push like it was nothing", but quickly abandoned it upon seeing that they couldn't prove that ridiculous claim.

Now the pro Twilight argument rests on the vampires blitzing 10,000 Jedi and killing them in a split second, which is ridiculous because a) the vampires can't move that fast in combat, as I have shown and b) Jedi have very high durability, as I have shown. Oh, and the Jedi have pre cog and high combat speed as well.

Therefore, the Jedi win.

Rogue Jedi: I appreciate your support, but please remember to keep this post viewable, as it sums up the pro Jedi argument and disproves the pro Twilight argument. If you post another argument, the Twilight fans will take that as an excuse to respond to the latest post and ignore this one.

Nah, the Jedi can attack, they'll just hit air. smile

Hewhoknowsall
More yelling, more wasted time, with nothing new to add to the thread.

Proof has been provided that the Jedi don't stand a chance.

That should be all you need. smile

Nah, the Jedi can attack, they'll just hit air. smile

WTF?

This is what happens:

I make a huge argument
Then you say "nu uh!"

You claim that it has already been "proven", but I'M REFUTING THOSE CLAIMS!

Why are you so desperate to avoid actually debating? You probably know as well as I that you are avoiding actually backing up your claim because you can't. Instead of being mature and admitting that you lost this argument, you keep on claiming that your side has already been proven when my argument is REBUTTAL to yours.

What? That's stupid beyond recognition. I've been more civil than any of these other major debaters on this topic, but my patience is coming to an end. The FORCE doesn't miss. Do you get it? The vampires can't "dodge" the Force any more than they can dodge gravity.

I've READ all of your so called "proofs". NONE prove that the vampires have a combat speed as high as you claim. In fact, that youtube video that I posted earlier disproves it.

Hewhoknowsall
Oh, and you accidentally ADMITTED that the vampires don't have that high of a combat speed:

And, no, if EU were allowed then so would the books and the movies would all be thrown out becuase they grossly misrepresent the vampires speed. Bella describes it as more of a blur to seemingly instance movement. The movies don't capture that very well, except for the Edward and Felix fight, which is not even canon.

There; your entire argument is in pieces.

Twilight plan fails because the vampires aren't fast enough (as you yourself admitted) and aren't strong enough either, as I showed in many earlier posts.

Jedi plan:

Jedi turn on their lightsabers
Jedi Force pull vampires
Jedi stab vampires
Jedi win

Your arguments to counter this were:

"Nah vampires can resist the Force" - debunked and abandoned long ago until you suddenly bring it up now with no evidence to support it.

"vampire will kill 10,000 Jedi before they can react!!!!" - debunked by your own words, by evidence of fights in the movies in which the vampires don't move that fast, by the fact that the Jedi have pre cog (as well as very high combat speeds) and by the fact that the Jedi have very high durability.

Try looking over your posts. You say "oh it's already been proven that Twilight wins" even though I am REFUTING those "proofs". To cite the original argument as proof against a rebuttal to said argument is so idiotic that I'm trying as hard as possible to not bash you.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a response like "nu uh"! in which you don't actually respond to my arguments but instead say a one liner that doesn't address the points that I made.

Or maybe you'll suprise me and actually quote my argument and then seperate into pieces in which you counter each part like it's traditionally done.

dadudemon
Oh, and you accidentally ADMITTED that the vampires don't have that high of a combat speed:

Hi.

My name is dadudemon on KMC.

And I know how to read. You did not understand what was said there. You just owned yourself.

Have a good day!

dadudemon
WTF?

This is what happens:

I make a huge argument
Then you say "nu uh!"

You claim that it has already been "proven", but I'M REFUTING THOSE CLAIMS!

Why are you so desperate to avoid actually debating? You probably know as well as I that you are avoiding actually backing up your claim because you can't. Instead of being mature and admitting that you lost this argument, you keep on claiming that your side has already been proven when my argument is REBUTTAL to yours.

What? That's stupid beyond recognition. I've been more civil than any of these other major debaters on this topic, but my patience is coming to an end. The FORCE doesn't miss. Do you get it? The vampires can't "dodge" the Force any more than they can dodge gravity.

I've READ all of your so called "proofs". NONE prove that the vampires have a combat speed as high as you claim. In fact, that youtube video that I posted earlier disproves it.

No, here's what happens: you make an argument that basically constitutes: nuh uh!

I continue to reply that the argument has been owned already.

ADarksideJedi
"If" they get past 4? IF?

Right, over 10 vampires couldn't kill one Jedi.

How the hell would they destroy a star destroyer btw?

I argee and Star wars rocks over Twilight anytime! smile

Hewhoknowsall
No, here's what happens: you make an argument that basically constitutes: nuh uh!

I continue to reply that the argument has been owned already.

Nah, you don't get it.

You made an argument. (Argument X)
I responded to said argument. (Argument A aka a rebuttal)
You are like "oh that argument has already by countered by argument X!!!"

Get it? That's circular reasoning, a common logical fallacy often used by dictatorships to sprout BS propaganda.

You have not shown that the vampires have a COMBAT speed as high as you claim. In fact, this video shows otherwise:

You have not shown that the vampires can one shot the Jedi as would have to be for you claim to work. The fact that Anakin fell thousands of feet in AOTC and landed without injury shows otherwise.

You refuse to quote my argument and then respond to each part of it like it is traditionally done (and that you used to use until you realized that you lost), even though that would take less time than the combined length of your short, unsupported posts.

Hi.

My name is dadudemon on KMC.

And I know how to read. You did not understand what was said there. You just owned yourself.

Have a good day!

I KNOW that you were trying to say something else, but by saying that something else you inadvertently admitted defeat.

You clearly can't debate well and instead resort to insults and excuses to not debate. I've heard those excuses both face to face and online so much that you really can't fool me. Arguments like "oh I'm not actually responding because it's so stupid" is obviously BS since you SUDDENLY stop wanting to respond without any previous warning signs at the same time that I make my best argument. "oh it's already been proven before" is circular reasoning.

I suspect that your response will fail to actually respond to the arguments in this post or the previous ones, but instead will be a thread that states an unsupported opinion, such as "that's been proven already" (circular reasoning) or "nah the Jedi will hit thin air" (outright lie as the Force doesn't miss).

dadudemon
Nah, you don't get it.

You made an argument. (Argument X)
I responded to said argument. (Argument A aka a rebuttal)
You are like "oh that argument has already by countered by argument X!!!"

Get it? That's circular reasoning, a common logical fallacy often used by dictatorships to sprout BS propaganda.

You have not shown that the vampires have a COMBAT speed as high as you claim. In fact, this video shows otherwise:

You have not shown that the vampires can one shot the Jedi as would have to be for you claim to work. The fact that Anakin fell thousands of feet in AOTC and landed without injury shows otherwise.

You refuse to quote my argument and then respond to each part of it like it is traditionally done (and that you used to use until you realized that you lost), even though that would take less time than the combined length of your short, unsupported posts.

No, what I said.

"No, here's what happens: you make an argument that basically constitutes: nuh uh!

I continue to reply that the argument has been owned already. "

I KNOW that you were trying to say something else, but by saying that something else you inadvertently admitted defeat.

You clearly can't debate well and instead resort to insults and excuses to not debate. I've heard those excuses both face to face and online so much that you really can't fool me. Arguments like "oh I'm not actually responding because it's so stupid" is obviously BS since you SUDDENLY stop wanting to respond without any previous warning signs at the same time that I make my best argument. "oh it's already been proven before" is circular reasoning.

I suspect that your response will fail to actually respond to the arguments in this post or the previous ones, but instead will be a thread that states an unsupported opinion, such as "that's been proven already" (circular reasoning) or "nah the Jedi will hit thin air" (outright lie as the Force doesn't miss).

No I haven't. You just have a reading comprehension problem.

Hewhoknowsall
No, what I said.

"No, here's what happens: you make an argument that basically constitutes: nuh uh!

I continue to reply that the argument has been owned already. "

No I haven't. You just have a reading comprehension problem.

Why don't you actually respond to my argument instead of quoting my post but responding with a small phrase that either doesn't have anything to do with my argument or nitpicks and ignores the main point?

Like this one:

Twilight plan fails because the vampires aren't fast enough (as you yourself admitted) and aren't strong enough either, as I showed in many earlier posts.

Jedi plan:

Jedi Force pull vampires
Jedi stab vampires
Jedi win

"Nah vampires can resist the Force" - debunked and abandoned long ago until you suddenly bring it up now with no evidence to support it.

"vampire will kill 10,000 Jedi before they can react!!!!" - debunked by your own words, by evidence of fights in the movies in which the vampires don't move that fast, by the fact that the Jedi have pre cog (as well as very high combat speeds) and by the fact that the Jedi have very high durability.

Try looking over your posts. You say "oh it's already been proven that Twilight wins" even though I am REFUTING those "proofs". To cite the original argument as proof against a rebuttal to said argument is so idiotic that I'm trying as hard as possible to not bash you.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to get a response like "nu uh"! in which you don't actually respond to my arguments but instead say a one liner that doesn't address the points that I made.

Or maybe you'll surprise me and actually quote my argument and then seperate into pieces in which you counter each part like it's traditionally done.

Hewhoknowsall
Let's say that the 10,000 Jedi stand in a 100 by 100 formation. They'll probably stand shoulder width apart, which would be about 3/4 of a meter. The Jedi will probably stand about 4 meters apart to allow for room to fight. Their width from the front to back of their body (I'm not talking about left to right, I'm talking about front to back) would be about 6 inches. That means that a 100 by 100 formation would be about 475 meters by 400 meters and 600 inches.

There are, based on what I know, far less than 100 NAMED Twilight vampires, but let's say that there somehow were (and this is being generous to the Twilight side, but doesn't change the fact that the Jedi side wins). Each vampire could, if somehow properly organized this well, assault one column of Jedi. The Jedi formation would be about 400 meters and 600 inches, aka 415.24 meters.

Given the very good reaction time of the Jedi, each vampire would have to assault a column in about 1/4 of a second. To move 415.24 meters per 1/4 of a second would take a speed of 1 660.96 meters per second, or 5979.456 miles per hour.

And this isn't taking into account the fact that they have to also attack while doing this, and their momentum would slow down when they (or if they) hit a Jedi. Their reaction time would have to be fast enough to attack while running that fast. Looking at that youtube video I posted earlier, it's obvious that the vampires don't run that fast, not to mention that YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUND OF THEM RUNNING IN SYNC, SHOWING THAT THEY DON'T RUN ANY FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND! 5979.456 is SEVERAL TIMES the speed of sound. Not to mention that EVERY vampire would have to succeed; if one Jedi column survives, then the vampires are screwed.

And more than that would survive; the Jedi would win, possibly without any casualties.

There you go. Mathematical proof that the Jedi win.

Hewhoknowsall
(sorry for the triple post)

To sum it up:

The vampires would have to move 5979.456 miles per hour each instantly even if they somehow weren't slowed down by running into a Jedi or attacking. And this is assuming that the vampires somehow have 100 on their side.

This obviously isn't possible, because in that youtube video I showed the vampires did not move any faster than the speed of sound, which is about 768 miles per hour, since the vampires didn't break the sound barrier when moving.

Therefore, even if we were to disregard the vampires' slowing down of momentum when hitting a Jedi and the fact that they have to slow down to attack the Jedi, disregard that the vampires would not have 100 on their side as this is every named vampire in Twilight not every vampire shown, disregard that the vampires wouldn't get that far in the gauntlet because they'd have gotten pwned, and disregard many other things, it is still impossible for the vampires to blitz 10,000 Jedi in 1/4 of a second.

Hence, via mathematically reasoning, the Jedi win, as it has been agreed upon that the Jedi, given time to react, would easily defeat the vampires by using a combination of lightsabers and the Force.

Meanwhile, the Force has not been shown to have any speed limit, nor does it ever miss. Therefore, if a Jedi and vampire were to do a Force push and charge respectively, the Jedi's Force push would hit first. But that scenario is unlikely to happen, as the Jedi have shown to have better reaction times; they have pre cog and can deflect blaster bolts whereas vampires often times can't block a punch.

Also, the Jedi Order would include technology that the Jedi use as well, which includes JEDI STARFIGHTERS.

Rogue Jedi
headbang Flawless victory!!! headbang

dadudemon
Why don't you actually respond to my argument instead of quoting my post but responding with a small phrase that either doesn't have anything to do with my argument or nitpicks and ignores the main point?

Like this one:

Jedi plan:

Jedi Force pull vampires
Jedi stab vampires
Jedi win

Or maybe you'll surprise me and actually quote my argument and then seperate into pieces in which you counter each part like it's traditionally done.

No, what I said.

You're still just parroting old and defeated arguments.

Let's say that the 10,000 Jedi stand in a 100 by 100 formation. They'll probably stand shoulder width apart, which would be about 3/4 of a meter. The Jedi will probably stand about 4 meters apart to allow for room to fight. Their width from the front to back of their body (I'm not talking about left to right, I'm talking about front to back) would be about 6 inches. That means that a 100 by 100 formation would be about 475 meters by 400 meters and 600 inches.

There are, based on what I know, far less than 100 NAMED Twilight vampires, but let's say that there somehow were (and this is being generous to the Twilight side, but doesn't change the fact that the Jedi side wins). Each vampire could, if somehow properly organized this well, assault one column of Jedi. The Jedi formation would be about 400 meters and 600 inches, aka 415.24 meters.

Given the very good reaction time of the Jedi, each vampire would have to assault a column in about 1/4 of a second. To move 415.24 meters per 1/4 of a second would take a speed of 1 660.96 meters per second, or 5979.456 miles per hour.

And this isn't taking into account the fact that they have to also attack while doing this, and their momentum would slow down when they (or if they) hit a Jedi. Their reaction time would have to be fast enough to attack while running that fast. Looking at that youtube video I posted earlier, it's obvious that the vampires don't run that fast, not to mention that YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUND OF THEM RUNNING IN SYNC, SHOWING THAT THEY DON'T RUN ANY FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND! 5979.456 is SEVERAL TIMES the speed of sound. Not to mention that EVERY vampire would have to succeed; if one Jedi column survives, then the vampires are screwed.

And more than that would survive; the Jedi would win, possibly without any casualties.

There you go. Mathematical proof that the Jedi win.

You do realize that one estimate put the Vampires speed at 9000Mph.

Edward, apparently, ran all the way from Forks Washington to Phoenix Arizona, in 10 minutes. That's 9000Mph.

Guess you're theory is shot to shit, then, huh?

I apologize for even indulging your bla bla bla. You're so caught up in your own world.

(sorry for the triple post)

To sum it up:

The vampires would have to move 5979.456 miles per hour each instantly even if they somehow weren't slowed down by running into a Jedi or attacking. And this is assuming that the vampires somehow have 100 on their side.

This obviously isn't possible, because in that youtube video I showed the vampires did not move any faster than the speed of sound, which is about 768 miles per hour, since the vampires didn't break the sound barrier when moving.

Therefore, even if we were to disregard the vampires' slowing down of momentum when hitting a Jedi and the fact that they have to slow down to attack the Jedi, disregard that the vampires would not have 100 on their side as this is every named vampire in Twilight not every vampire shown, disregard that the vampires wouldn't get that far in the gauntlet because they'd have gotten pwned, and disregard many other things, it is still impossible for the vampires to blitz 10,000 Jedi in 1/4 of a second.

Hence, via mathematically reasoning, the Jedi win, as it has been agreed upon that the Jedi, given time to react, would easily defeat the vampires by using a combination of lightsabers and the Force.

Meanwhile, the Force has not been shown to have any speed limit, nor does it ever miss. Therefore, if a Jedi and vampire were to do a Force push and charge respectively, the Jedi's Force push would hit first. But that scenario is unlikely to happen, as the Jedi have shown to have better reaction times; they have pre cog and can deflect blaster bolts whereas vampires often times can't block a punch.

Also, the Jedi Order would include technology that the Jedi use as well, which includes JEDI STARFIGHTERS.

I pwned it already.

And you're not even taking into consideration all of the "wonderful gifts" that he vampires have.

That's just more proof of how much you don't know about anything and why you are such a waste of space in this thread.

Tell you what: If you read all four twilight books in 2 weeks, I will then taking you more seriously...BUT ONLY IF you don't spam the same exact points over and over.

headbang Flawless victory!!! headbang

Not at all. He failed horribly. He pwned himself. We already figured out the speed as well over 5000Mph.

Hewhoknowsall
No, what I said.

Edward, apparently, ran all the way from Forks Washington to Phoenix Arizona, in 10 minutes. That's 9000Mph.

I apologize for even indulging your bla bla bla. You're so caught up in your own world.

I pwned it already.

And you're not even taking into consideration all of the "wonderful gifts" that he vampires have.

That's just more proof of how much you don't know about anything and why you are such a waste of space in this thread.

Tell you what: If you read all four twilight books in 2 weeks, I will then taking you more seriously...BUT ONLY IF you don't spam the same exact points over and over.

Not at all. He failed horribly. He pwned himself. We already figured out the speed as well over 5000Mph.

Did you IGNORE my my explanation about how a straight run from one point to another does NOT equate to being able to move at that speed in real time combat?

That youtube video I posted shows that the vampires CANNOT fight as fast as they can run. The vampires in that fight were not breaking the sound barrier, and thus were moving slower than the speed of sound.

See? You IGNORED my arguments and insult me.

Rogue Jedi
No, what I said.

I pwned it already.

**** this thread.

Bewbz?

Hewhoknowsall
A bunch of times in which I talked about how straight up running speed is NOT combat speed (which dadudemon IGNORED in his rebuttal).

Jedi win.

WHY DO YOU IGNORE THIS:

Also, even if the vampires were somehow able to blitz the Jedi (even though the Jedi have pre cog and can deflect automatic space age blaster fire) they wouldn't be able to one shot the Jedi. Jedi have fallen thousands of feet before and landed without injury. Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

Therefore, the Jedi win.

There; your entire argument is in pieces.

Jedi plan:

Jedi Force pull vampires
Jedi stab vampires
Jedi win

Or maybe you'll suprise me and actually quote my argument and then seperate into pieces in which you counter each part like it's traditionally done.

(not necessarily in order)

There are several other instances as well.

Then, when I asked dadudemon if he even read this argument, he said that he DID.

This means:

a) he was lying, and really didn't bother to read it
b) he read it but was incapable of comprehending basic English
c) he read it and knew that his argument was wrong, but still tried it anyway, hoping that I wouldn't notice his cheating

dadudemon, I would like you to explain why you insulted me in your post even though your argument was COMPLETELY wrong, using evidence that is NOT valid.

Again:

Did you IGNORE my my explanation about how a straight run from one point to another does NOT equate to being able to move at that speed in real time combat?

That youtube video I posted shows that the vampires CANNOT fight as fast as they can run. The vampires in that fight were not breaking the sound barrier, and thus were moving slower than the speed of sound.

Therefore, you rebuttal failed, meaning that my mathematical proof still stands.

Oh, and there's still the fact that the Jedi Order would technically get Jedi Starfighters.

Again, in the fights in Twilight the vampires are not moving fast enough to break the sound barrier, thus meaning that they cannot move anywhere near what would be necesarry for them to win.

Hence, the Jedi win.

I'll assume that dadudemon will ignore this post since he can't respond to it; he only responds to the posts that he thinks he can.

Therefore dadudemon, you should withdraw all your insults that you directed at me, since you deliberately twisted facts, as shown in your post.

You have NO defense against this accusation.

And I'm getting tired of your claims that my points have been disproven. Please show me where this happened, because I read through this thread and that other one and none of them showed the vampires having combat speed that's anywhere near their running speed, nor do any come up with a defense that the vampires can use against the Force; well, some do, but they involve lies and misdirection, such as the idea that the vampires can "dodge" the Force or walk through it, which the vampires can NOT.

dadudemon

No, but you certainly ignored everything that makes your posts a waste of space.

A bunch of times in which I talked about how straight up running speed is NOT combat speed (which dadudemon IGNORED in his rebuttal).

(not necessarily in order)

There are several other instances as well.

Then, when I asked dadudemon if he even read this argument, he said that he DID.

This means:

a) he was lying, and really didn't bother to read it
b) he read it but was incapable of comprehending basic English
c) he read it and knew that his argument was wrong, but still tried it anyway, hoping that I wouldn't notice his cheating

dadudemon, I would like you to explain why you insulted me in your post even though your argument was COMPLETELY wrong, using evidence that is NOT valid.

Again:

Therefore, you rebuttal failed, meaning that my mathematical proof still stands.

Oh, and there's still the fact that the Jedi Order would technically get Jedi Starfighters.

And the whole combat speed argument was already destroyed every last bit of wasted space that you decided to spam the internet with. It's your own fault for having a reading comprehension problem, not mine.

Also, show me where these 10,000 Jedi are, in the films? smile

Also, Alice could take out one million Jedi, all by herself.

dadudemon
**** this thread.

Bewbz?

RJ, I am more than happy to talk about this whole thing outside of KMC, no problem.

It's just that, I think HWKA actually has a mental problem...I don't think it's good for him if I continue to reply, even if it's just to tell him he's wrong again.

Hewhoknowsall
RJ, I am more than happy to talk about this whole thing outside of KMC, no problem.

It's just that, I think HWKA actually has a mental problem...I don't think it's good for him if I continue to reply, even if it's just to tell him he's wrong again.

Did you IGNORE my post that shows that your 9000 mph claim is BS?

Rogue Jedi

It's just that, I think HWKA actually has a mental problem...I don't think it's good for him if I continue to reply, even if it's just to tell him he's wrong again. No. What happens in the MVF stays in the MVF.

And I'm sorry, but I gotta side with him here. If you're not gonna debate, then you prolly shouldn't post.

Just my ten cents.

dadudemon
No. What happens in the MVF stays in the MVF.

And I'm sorry, but I gotta side with him here. If you're not gonna debate, then you prolly shouldn't post.

Just my ten cents.

I am debating. He just won't move on from the points and I will never stop replying.

Also, who said anything about going outside of the MVF? no expression

Also, when will you call him on his bullshit? Every last one of his arguments are failed..especially the one about force lightning that no one called him on.

Staight fighting: it has to be over 5000MPH!!! dur
Failed.

K! It's not straight line fighting. Already pwned in the other thread in multiple ways. No way around this. How can a Jedi fight against a being that makes Palpatine look like he's moving in slow motion? Simple, the Jedi can't.

Force powers: how can the force work when the Vampires are so fast that no raising of the hand, concentrating, and directing the force, will ever make contact with the vampirs? Fail. If you think this point is worth debating, you first need to find a creature that moves as fast the the vamps (a blur, even in slow-mo), and then show the Jedi using the force on such a fast moving object. You won't find it, btw.

Then there's the problem of the gifts getting ignored, completely.

So what do we have left? Nothing. The Jedi are just food for the vampires, just the same as every other human.

Hewhoknowsall
I am debating. He just won't move on from the points and I will never stop replying.

Also, when will you call him on his bullshit? Every last one of his arguments are failed..especially the one about force lightning that no one called him on.

Failed.

K! It's not straight line fighting. Already pwned in the other thread in multiple ways. No way around this. How can a Jedi fight against a being that makes Palpatine look like he's moving in slow motion? Simple, the Jedi can't.

Force powers: how can the force work when the Vampires are so fast that no raising of the hand, concentrating, and directing the force, will ever make contact with the vampirs? Fail. If you think this point is worth debating, you first need to find a creature that moves as fast the the vamps (a blur, even in slow-mo), and then show the Jedi using the force on such a fast moving object. You won't find it, btw.

So what do we have left? Nothing. The Jedi are just food for the vampires, just the same as every other human.

I will tell you again:

In the Twilight fight scenes, the vampires do NOT break the sound barrier. I repeat, they do NOT break the sound barrier. Therefore, they cannot fight at 9000 mph. They might be able to run that fast over long distances, but not FIGHT that fast.

Do you understand this?

Your 9000 mph claim is BS when it comes to an actual fight. Hence why the vampires don't fight that fast in the fight scenes.

dadudemon
I will tell you again:

In the Twilight fight scenes, the vampires do NOT break the sound barrier. I repeat, they do NOT break the sound barrier. Therefore, they cannot fight at 9000 mph. They might be able to run that fast over long distances, but not FIGHT that fast.

You see, no one ever claimed that they can fight at 9000Mph. No one, ever.

That is a running speed, though. smile

Suck on it.

However, they can fight far faster than any Jedi can move, which was already proven.

Hewhoknowsall
You see, no one ever claimed that they can fight at 9000Mph. No one, ever.

That is a running speed, though. smile

Suck on it.

However, they can fight far faster than any Jedi can move, which was already proven.

If they can't fight at 9000 mph, then you entire argument collapses. They obviously fight far slower than even 5000 mph, so my mathematical proof still stands. The Jedi only need a split second and the vampires are done for.

You claims about the vampires moving too fast for the Jedi to "lock on" is BS, because the Force doesn't need to "lock on".

Oh, and the Jedi have Jedi Starfighters.

dadudemon
If they can't fight at 9000 mph, then you entire argument collapses.

No it doesn't, because the vampires will never ever ever ever have to fight 10,000 lined up Jedi in any scenario presented.

They obviously fight far slower than even 5000 mph, so my mathematical proof still stands. The Jedi only need a split second and the vampires are done for.

You claims about the vampires moving too fast for the Jedi to "lock on" is BS, because the Force doesn't need to "lock on".

Oh, and the Jedi have Jedi Starfighters.

Bla bla bla.

Your entire argument is based on fail, so the conclusion is obviously going to be fail.

And, the Jedi don't have starfighters because it wasn't specified in the OP.

Fail.

Hewhoknowsall
No it doesn't, because the vampires will never ever ever ever have to fight 10,000 lined up Jedi in any scenario presented.

Bla bla bla.

Your entire argument is based on fail, so the conclusion is obviously going to be fail.

And, the Jedi don't have starfighters because it wasn't specified in the OP.

Fail.

You ignored my rebuttal to the "lock on" argument.

Oh, and I said the Jedi Order, which one would assume would mean all things part of the Jedi Order. Remember the USA vs Roman Empire thread? I did not need to specify that the USA would get, say, F22s, because that is a given, since they're part of the US air force, which is part of the USA.

Rogue Jedi

Failed.

You know where I stand on this, bro. Though you don't agree with me, my argument is well presented and filled with tons of evidence supporting it. I am genuinely tired of discussing this. The bottom line is this: You and the Twivamp peeps think the Twivamps are too fast for the Jedi, the Jedi crowd thinks the Jedi have the reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps. And I gotta say, the vids I posted are pretty indisputable.

In the end, what does it matter? Go to one of the three new threads I just started, both of you, let this thread die.

HWKA, pm Impediment and request it closed, I would.

The Cullens would probably join forces with the Jedi anyway, man.

Oh SHIT THREAD IDEA............ eek!

dadudemon
You ignored my rebuttal to the "lock on" argument.

I did not.

It's just that it was such shit it wasn't worth even replying to.

It sucked. Was wrong. Faulty. Lies. Etc. Take your pick.

It did not change anything about what I said.

The Vampires would still slaughter the Jedi or any other meatbags.

Oh, and I said the Jedi Order, which one would assume would mean all things part of the Jedi Order. Remember the USA vs Roman Empire thread? I did not need to specify that the USA would get, say, F22s, because that is a given, since they're part of the US air force, which is part of the USA.

You can only use what was seen on screen. The Jedi order comprises of just a handful of people, in the films.

And, it's far too late to give you characters ships and the like: that has to be specified in the OP or very shortly thereafter.

So, now that you know your points were crap, you've calmed down, and are giving the Jedi weapons. Basically, you know you were wrong and are now trying to give more weapons so your "favorite" can win. Don't you think that's absurdly childish and just plain o'l boring? Where's the fun in a discussion if you:

1. Don't know anything about the other side.
2. Make shit up when you lose just so you can win.
3. Back-peddle when your favorite is obviously destroyed so give them additional devices/weapons to help your favorite win.

Waste waste waste.

dadudemon
You know where I stand on this, bro. Though you don't agree with me, my argument is well presented and filled with tons of evidence supporting it. I am genuinely tired of discussing this. The bottom line is this: You and the Twivamp peeps think the Twivamps are too fast for the Jedi, the Jedi crowd thinks the Jedi have the reaction speed to deal with the Twivamps. And I gotta say, the vids I posted are pretty indisputable.

In the end, what does it matter? Go to one of the three new threads I just started, both of you, let this thread die.

HWKA, pm Impediment and request it closed, I would.

The Cullens would probably join forces with the Jedi anyway, man.

Oh SHIT THREAD IDEA............ eek!

I know you are tired of discussing it.

Our beef stems on the following:
A blaster bolt travels in a straight line. A vampire does not and will not and they were specifically trained to NOT do that by Jasper.

A blaster bolt is slower than a vampire, in a straight line, by far.

A vampires perception of time is much more slowed down. So far that the ability of precog is useless against them unless an opponent can move that fast...which they can't even come close.

Blows happened, at blur speed, while still in slow mo, but you denied it.

All of the gifts of the vampires are being ignored.

BTW, a blaster bolt wouldn't do jack to a vampire, yet, it turns a Jedi or other force user's into swiss cheese unless they are wearing armor suits like Vader.

Also, you're right: the Cullens would join forces with any righteous force, if not joining would cause detriment to their family.

Rogue Jedi
I know you are tired of discussing it.

Our beef stems on the following:
A blaster bolt travels in a straight line. A vampire does not and will not and they were specifically trained to NOT do that by Jasper.

A blaster bolt is slower than a vampire, in a straight line, by far.

A vampires perception of time is much more slowed down. So far that the ability of precog is useless against them unless an opponent can move that fast...which they can't even come close.

Blows happened, at blur speed, while still in slow mo, but you denied it.

All of the gifts of the vampires are being ignored.

BTW, a blaster bolt wouldn't do jack to a vampire, yet, it turns a Jedi or other force user's into swiss cheese unless they are wearing armor suits like Vader.

Also, you're right: the Cullens would join forces with any righteous force, if not joining would cause detriment to their family.

They're all gay, Voldemort solos them.

dadudemon
They're all gay, Voldemort solos them.

Depends.

With prep, there's very few people he can't solo. (especially if Horucruxes are used.)

Without prep, he's just another meatbag that moves in slow-motion.

Rogue Jedi
)

Without prep, he's just another meatbag that moves in slow-motion. Until he starts apparating and flying around yes

He flies around, far from their reach, and levitates them, one at a time, into an active volcano.

FF to the end:

xFH6MbvvBw8&feature=related

Weeewewewewe lavalavalavalava!!!

wuuuuuuuuuut?

ares834

Without prep, he's just another meatbag that moves in slow-motion.
Except he can teleport away...

Rogue Jedi
Except he can teleport away... You have to excuse my boy DDM, he's blinded by Twi semen.

Darth Truculent
Sorry dadudemon, Vader and Caedus were both able to stop blaster bolts with their bare hands. Can you explain that please? Twivamps have nowhere near the power of a Sith or Jedi. Poor Edward or a Volturi if they attempted to fight Darth Sidious. I'd like to see them dodge Force lightning.

Rogue Jedi
Well.....

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_speed

Force speed, also known as burst of speed or Force sprint, was a core Force power that allowed the user to maintain sprinting speeds for a brief time. Greater aptitude granted greater boosts to speed and/or greater duration. The increased speed of the Force-user enabled them to see the world and the entities around them in slow motion, allowing them to dodge attacks easily and attack quicker with greater accuracy. The power also apparently enabled the user to run for extended distances with no visible signs of fatigue.

And:

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn were also known to be skilled in this ability, using it to escape from Trade Federation droidekas.

Just saying......

Wild Shadow
its a well established twilight fact that vamp marble glitter skin is immune to the heat of a light saber and wont get cut..

Hewhoknowsall
Jedi starfighters have been shown on screen. Therefore, the Jedi win since the vampires have no way to damage space age starfighters.

Dadudemon, that is not debating. You can't just say that a point is not worth responding to without showing how it's wrong. Otherwise debaters could say that to every question they can't answer.

You keep on ignoring my main points with lame and irrational excuses. You aren't debating. You are spamming. To debate you have to actually respond to an argument.

Wild Shadow
this is how you win a debate
ZEKTSO1scaI

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
its a well established twilight fact that vamp marble glitter skin is immune to the heat of a light saber and wont get cut.. Stop talking.

Hewhoknowsall
Dadudemon, you complain that I keep bringing up the same points, but that is because you keep on ignoring them. You waited several pages to address the combat speed vs running speed issue. You still keep on claiming that the vampires can move at over 9000 miles per hour in a right when the YouTube video I showed had them fighting far slower. You insult and bash me, and in our pm's say bs about vampires resisting blaster bolts that can melt durasteel.

You try and avoid responding to my points by saying that they are not worth responding to, but that is not valid, because you haven't proven that my point is wrong, and just saying it is not proof.

The Jedi use the Force (which moves far faster than 9000 mph) and lightsabers in a Force pull plus lightsaber stab technique. The Force is faster than a vampire, and so your speed blitz idea is wrong because the Jedi can attack even faster. Oh, and you can't counter Jedi starfighters.

RJ, please make sure that dadudemon sees this by not burying it.

See dadudemon? You'll probably ignore most of this thread because you know that you can't counter my points. Your evidence is invalid.

If you disagree, prove:

the vampires' COMBAT speed
vampires being able to take bullets, let alone blasters
vampires being able to "dodge" the Force when the Force cannot miss.
vampires being able to speed blitz the Jedi with super speed when the Force is even faster than vampires

The Jedi win if you cannot prove one of these.

But why am I

Rogue Jedi
Well.....

Force speed, also known as burst of speed or Force sprint, was a core Force power that allowed the user to maintain sprinting speeds for a brief time. Greater aptitude granted greater boosts to speed and/or greater duration. The increased speed of the Force-user enabled them to see the world and the entities around them in slow motion, allowing them to dodge attacks easily and attack quicker with greater accuracy. The power also apparently enabled the user to run for extended distances with no visible signs of fatigue.

And:

Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn were also known to be skilled in this ability, using it to escape from Trade Federation droidekas.

Just saying......

Hewhoknowsall
Dadudemon, you complain that I keep bringing up the same points, but that is because you keep on ignoring them. You waited several pages to address the combat speed vs running speed issue. You still keep on claiming that the vampires can move at over 9000 miles per hour in a right when the YouTube video I showed had them fighting far slower. You insult and bash me, and in our pm's say bs about vampires resisting blaster bolts that can melt durasteel.

You try and avoid responding to my points by saying that they are not worth responding to, but that is not valid, because you haven't proven that my point is wrong, and just saying it is not proof.

The Jedi use the Force (which moves far faster than 9000 mph) and lightsabers in a Force pull plus lightsaber stab technique. The Force is faster than a vampire, and so your speed blitz idea is wrong because the Jedi can attack even faster. Oh, and you can't counter Jedi starfighters.

See dadudemon? You'll probably ignore most of this thread because you know that you can't counter my points. Your evidence is invalid.

If you disagree, prove:

vampires being able to speed blitz the Jedi with super speed when the Force is even faster than vampires

But why am I

This, and also how do the vampires counter Jedi starfighters? They can't.

The Jedi win. You have not proven that the vampires can move as fast as you claim in combat.

Dadudemon, you keep on ignoring my posts and insulting me while dismissing my arguments with an unsupported "that's full of fail". That isn't debating. That is trolling. You have not provided one piece of valid evidence and have outright lied in many cases, many bs up.

Rogue Jedi
Samanosuke (Dude wearing black) could solo everyone in this thread:

zVsUKo1OFOE

dadudemon
Except he can teleport away...

Until he starts apparating and flying around yes

He flies around, far from their reach, and levitates them, one at a time, into an active volcano.

He'll be speed blitzed and decapped before he knows what happened.

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Sorry dadudemon, Vader and Caedus were both able to stop blaster bolts with their bare hands. Can you explain that please? Twivamps have nowhere near the power of a Sith or Jedi. Poor Edward or a Volturi if they attempted to fight Darth Sidious. I'd like to see them dodge Force lightning.
Wrong.

EU isn't allowed here.

No one in all 6 films blocked blaster bolt fire with their bare hand. No one. the only one that did was Vader and his "armor" was sturdy enough to mostly block a light saber strike.

Now GTFO outta here with your that fanboy sh*t.

Well.....

And:

Just saying......

Seen one time and used one time and never was it shown to be employed in combat. It still doesn't even come close to the Twivamps speed.

Jedi starfighters have been shown on screen. Therefore, the Jedi win since the vampires have no way to damage space age starfighters.

Dadudemon, that is not debating. You can't just say that a point is not worth responding to without showing how it's wrong. Otherwise debaters could say that to every question they can't answer.

You keep on ignoring my main points with lame and irrational excuses. You aren't debating. You are spamming. To debate you have to actually respond to an argument.

Not allowed because it wasn't a tool given in the OP or a few short posts later. Deal with it. smile

You're right, it's very lame debating because the points were already made and they were beat down. Stop repeating the same points.

I don't keep ignoring them, you keep ignoring the points that were already made that make your points fail. That's your fault.

If you disagree, prove:

But why am I

That's cause the combat vs. running was already addressed and you are a huge waste of space. Stop it.

No, they aren't worth responding to.

The use of force has long been beaten down horribly. Stop using it as it's fail.

Vampires fight far faster than a Jedi can react.

The move too fast for a force user to even be able to employ the force against them.

They are too strong and fast for the force to affect them with things like force push.

The Vampires have gifts that you continue to ignore, making this even more of a cake walk for the Vamps.

You keep using EU bullsh*t which I should be reporting but am too nice to do. (Cause deep down inside, I still like you. smile )

Hewhoknowsall
He'll be speed blitzed and decapped before he knows what happened.

Wtf? How do vampires decapitate Jedi?

Also, there's a difference between speed and reaction time. Even if the vampires had infinite speed they'd still have to react first, but the Jedi have better reactions times, as shown when they can deflect blaster bolts (and sometimes even dodge them) and have pre cog.

You have provided no evidence to even suggest that the vampires have reaction times of any significance compared to the Jedi.

The EU is part of the same universe as the films; if we were to use the Jedi Order as it canonically was than this thread would be an even bigger spite and the Jedi Order would win by even more. You know this, and thus try to deny the Jedi CANON evidence, because the Jedi as they OFFICIALLY are > vampires; even you would admit that.

Oh, and this logic is used against you when you admitted that the vampires don't move in a blur in the movies, which means that they would move slow enough for the Jedi to see them clearly. And the Jedi only need a split second and the vampires are done for.

That's a self defeating argument. If Vader's armor was durable enough to resist lightsaber bolts, then why did you argue for the vampire side in that other thread? Surely Vader would be immune to the vampires!

You're being hypocritical. The Twilight vampires never showed 9000 mph speed in their fights, hence, by your own logic, your argument is defeated.

That youtube video showed the vampires moving slower than blaster bolts, which the Jedi can deflect casually.

In the USA vs Roman Empire thread in the General Discussion page, I think that you were in that one and/or the Modern USA vs WW2 World one. Either way, you cited the US navy's aircraft carriers as an argument supporting the USA. That's valid, since those aircraft carriers are part of the US Navy which is part of the USA. But here you don't let me use the same logic. You're acting like a hypocrite. The Jedi starfighters are part of the Jedi Order. Therefore, the Jedi win easily, as the Twilight vampires cannot counter starfighters.

Why don't you actually show me this post instead of claiming that it was already proven? That's what you keep on doing; referring to some unshown post and claiming that it's proof.

Shit argument. You're not debating properly. You first have to prove that they aren't worth responding to, because just saying it doesn't make it true. Of course, then you'd end up having to respond to it anyway, but you know as well as I that your excuse is an insulting lie.

Otherwise I could just dismiss your entire argument because "it isn't worth responding to" without proof and then you would lose the debate.

And anybody that couldn't counter a claim could just say what you're saying.

See?

You're basically saying "nu uh!" without providing any proof or evidence.

I WAS REFUTING THOSE CLAIMS!

As I said, you are using circular reasoning, a technique used by dictators to spread lies and BS.

Guy says argument X
I say rebuttal A
You say "oh that's already been countered by the argument A!"

See the stupidity in that?

Besides, the arguments that you are referring to were outright lies. The Force doesn't need to lock on to the vampires, and THE VAMPIRES DO NOT MOVE AS FAST AS YOU CLAIM! I PROVED this with that youtube video.

Bullshit. I proved in that youtube video that the vampires don't fight faster than, say, blaster bolts, which Jedi can deflect from multiple angles at once.

Again, bullshit. The Force isn't limited by speed or distance. The Force can hit anything regardless of how fast its moving or how far away it is. The Force does not miss.

rolling on floor laughing

The Force doesn't work like that. The Force can move someone regardless of how strong or fast that person may be. You're making shit up without ANY evidence.

The only one that has been brought up occasionally is that of Alice's pre cog, which is near useless in this thread. Even if she sensed an attack coming, she wouldn't have time to warn the other vampires and even if she did they wouldn't be able to do jack to stop it.

1. Explain to me how the EU is "bullsh*t" when it's canon according to the creator of Star Wars George Lucas, the ultimate authority when it comes to Star Wars
2. Explain to me why you deny EU evidence even though it is part of the same universe as the movies. Do you admit that the Jedi Order as it actually is (taking into account all canon SW works) would crush Twilight?
3. You yourself admitted that the movie Twilight vampires can't move as fast as the book vampires, so your EU argument actually works against you.
4. You called me mentally challenged before, which is very insulting. So STFU.

Hewhoknowsall
The pro Twilight arguments center around arguments ranging from twisted facts to outright lies.

Maybe the vampires can run at 9000 mph when there's a long, straight running field and they get time to accelerate, but in a fight the vampires move slower than blaster bolts, which Jedi can easily deflect.

The claims about vampires moving to fast for the Jedi to use the Force is a combination of a twisted truth (which is explained in the previous paragraph) and an outright lie. The Force doesn't need to lock on to a target; the Force isn't limited by distance and it cannot. miss. To you get it? The Force cannot miss.

The claims about vampires being able to shrug off the Force due to their immense strength is an outright lie. A Force grip cannot be broken through by pure physical strength.

Darth Truculent
dadudemon, please watch ESB . . . on Cloud City it clearly shows Han Solo's blaster bolts being stopped on Vader's hand COLD. Have you even watched the 6 movies closely or just obssessed with Edward that you neglected to pay attention? Please watch that movie before making an absurd statement like that. Bloody hell.

Hewhoknowsall is absolutely correct. When caught in the Force, sheer physical strength cannot get you out of a Force grip.

Robtard
The claims about vampires being able to shrug off the Force due to their immense strength is an outright lie. A Force grip cannot be broken through by pure physical strength.

That isn't necessarily true, considering weight(and possibly mass) affects how efficiently a Force-user can use Force-telekinesis.

EG, Darth Maul was able to easily and effortlessly pick-up and toss a bit of rubble, while Yoda had to strain and it took him more time to move the falling pillar/ceiling. If weight(mass?) doesn't factor into the equation, we're to assume that Darth Maul is more adept in the Force(telekinesis) than Yoda. Which isn't so.

Darth Truculent
Robtard, we are talking about a being not an rock. I respect you greatly, but a Twivamp doesn't weigh as much as an X-Wing or falling debris.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>