Hal Jordan,Superman,Adam Warlock vs.Orion,BRB,Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
No SG for adam but he does get his Classic power Lvls.

lightyeargee
Bump

BattleMage
Orion,BRB,Sersi

Harbinger
Good match.

Team one, 6/10.

r0nm0n88
team supes wins about 7/10

lightyeargee
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
team supes wins about 7/10 even tho Orion is superior to supers and sersi can turn his costume into krytonite?

r0nm0n88
just because orion matches up against silver surfer better than supes doesnt mean orion is superior. thats an opinion dont talk like its fact.

also how sersi know of his weakness?

and finally why would you makes this tread if you thought supes would be a non factor. oh yeh i forgot 90 percent of the threads you make you dont intend to be fair, and already believe one side has a dominate led.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
just because orion matches up against silver surfer better than supes doesnt mean orion is superior. thats an opinion dont talk like its fact.

also how sersi know of his weakness?

and finally why would you makes this tread if you thought supes would be a non factor. oh yeh i forgot 90 percent of the threads you make you dont intend to be fair, and already believe one side has a dominate led. sersi is a telepath. And orion is on her team. Knowing supermans weakness would be pretty easy. Also orion has matched superman physically and even when supes was amped. He with his full af can kill superman. I made the thread out of the tiers. I took 3 high tiers and pitted them against 3 mid tiers. Pretty simple stuff.

Warlord
t2

Mshinu
Team 2 got the edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.