Malfunctioning browsers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
I have four internet browsers on my computer, and three accounts. Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE. All of these work fine on two of the three accounts. However, on one account, and one account only, Opera, IE, and Safari don't work, leaving firefox the only functional one. Since this problem is on one account only (and it's not the administrator account), I don't know what's causing it, or how to fix it.

§P0oONY
Get Chrome!

King Kandy
Maybe later. I'm plenty happy with firefox right now, and this problem isn't really a matter of necessity. But if I don't fix it it'll probably drive me crazy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Kandy
Maybe later. I'm plenty happy with firefox right now, and this problem isn't really a matter of necessity. But if I don't fix it it'll probably drive me crazy.

you try installing a new one in a new destination folder?

Stoic
I have four internet browsers on my computer, and three accounts. Firefox, Opera, Safari, and IE. All of these work fine on two of the three accounts. However, on one account, and one account only, Opera, IE, and Safari don't work, leaving firefox the only functional one. Since this problem is on one account only (and it's not the administrator account), I don't know what's causing it, or how to fix it.

Have you attempted adjusting your firewall settings? Try the allow function on your active firewall to allow those particular browsers to work. I hope this helps.

bhatnaashish098
try chrome. chrome is the best browser

AsbestosFlaygon
Try re-installing the browser(s)

Robtard

I take it by "accounts" you mean users on your computer?

If so, which error(s) do you get when trying to open IE and Opera?

Which OS are you using?

Is the trouble user-account set up as an Admin or Guest?

Edit: Just realized this thread is old, so NVM, probably already fixed.

King Kandy
haha i've reinstalled my OS and everything (for other much more severe problems)... I never did figure out the problem but its a moot point now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.