iron spidey vs black suit spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
somehow... parker is split and able to face himself with two different suits on http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

which one wins to become the real parker?

chomperx9
you mean spidey with the symbiote not black suit ?

just the black suit doesnt make a difference

psycho gundam
yes, symbiote from secret wars

Mindset
Symbiote doesn't make a difference either.

Q99
Symbiont's not bad, but the Iron Spider suit is IMO better, plus Spidey himself had just done The Other upgrade at that point.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Symbiote doesn't make a difference either. makes him more bad ass and more agile plus strength

SamZED
Originally posted by chomperx9
makes him more bad ass and more agile plus strength That only works for Tobey Maguire. Black suit only gives Parker symbiotic webs. So Iron Spider wins.

rotiart
I always thought the symbiote amped his strength too?

Stupid cartoon confusing my history

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
That only works for Tobey Maguire. Black suit only gives Parker symbiotic webs. So Iron Spider wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by rotiart
I always thought the symbiote amped his strength too?

Stupid cartoon confusing my history why would they add that in both the cartoons and movie if it wasnt true ?

Parmaniac
why would they add that in both the cartoons and movie if it wasnt true ? Cause they're idiots

Mindset
why would they add that in both the cartoons and movie if it wasnt true ? Because the cartoon changed it so the Movie copied the cartoon.

Why does it matter?

Parmaniac
Because the cartoon changed it so the Movie copied the cartoon Yeah that too a lot of my friends who don't read Spider-man only watched the cartoon and bitched about the movie for not being canon to the cartoon...facepalm

chomperx9
Because the cartoon changed it so the Movie copied the cartoon.

Why does it matter? the show came out in 94 the movie was released in 2002 i doubt they planned that 8 years in advance

StiltmanFTW
the show came out in 94 the movie was released in 2002 i doubt they planned that 8 years in advance

Yeah? Show us some comic book evidence then. What? You can't? Exactly...

BruceSkywalker
what exactly did parker do as Iron Spider that he hasn't done with the symbiote?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what exactly did parker do as Iron Spider that he hasn't done with the symbiote? Not really the stat feats that are giving him the edge it's the tech stuff
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Iron Spider Suit
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8490/ironspiderbulletproof1a.jpg
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/404/ironspiderbulletproof2a.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8819/ironspidercostumefeatur.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8819/ironspidercostumefeatur.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8819/ironspidercostumefeatur.jpg

Mindset
the show came out in 94 the movie was released in 2002 i doubt they planned that 8 years in advance ...what?

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah? Show us some comic book evidence then. What? You can't? Exactly... what does that have to do with what i posted above ? and also id be glad to show evidence. send me a link of where you guys get your scans from any comic book pages and il post it myself.

and so if spiderman had to fight himself one in the regular old red suit and the other spidey in the symbiote it would be stalemate ?

Parmaniac
and so if spiderman had to fight himself one in the regular old red suit and the other spidey in the symbiote it would be stalemate ? yes

chomperx9
...what? no speaky english or what ?

the animated series came out in 1994 spiderman 3 came out in 07. so they made the animated series 13 years in advance so they could use their story in the movie ? thats what it sounds like your saying

Mindset
no speaky english or what ?

the animated series came out in 1994 spiderman 3 came out in 07. so they made the animated series 13 years in advance so they could use their story in the movie ? thats what it sounds like your saying My god...

you are...

I don't even know how to respond to this.

chomperx9
My god...

you are...

I don't even know how to respond to this. cant admit when you make a mistake typing something can you

Parmaniac
no speaky english or what ?

the animated series came out in 1994 spiderman 3 came out in 07. so they made the animated series 13 years in advance so they could use their story in the movie ? thats what it sounds like your saying Even if they wanted to do the same origin story as in the comic they would have violated lot's of "rules" cause other companies already had Marvel franchises included in that story (Secret Wars) and even in the cartoon the story was different, cause the symbiote came from the moon with a spaceshuttle and not just as an asteroid from outter space like the blob. Not to mention that Raimi is a moron.

Mindset
cant admit when you make a mistake typing something can you I'm facepalming so hard I think I broke my wrist.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Even if they wanted to do the same origin story as in the comic they would have violated lot's of "rules" cause other companies already had Marvel franchises included in that story (Secret Wars) and even in the cartoon the story was different, cause the symbiote came from the moon with a spaceshuttle and not just as an asteroid from outter space like the blob. Not to mention that Raimi is a moron. mindset is the one saying the animated series was made to use the story of the symbiote for the spiderman movie.

chomperx9
I'm facepalming so hard I think I broke my wrist. as usual face palm or smiley when you cant admit to something or you dont have an answer

thats mindset

Mindset
mindset is the one saying the animated series was made to use the story of the symbiote for the spiderman movie. If that is what you got from my post, you have serious comprehension issues.

chomperx9
If that is what you got from my post, you have serious comprehension issues.

then explain more clearly what you meant there

Mindset
The cartoon created their own take on what the symbiote did to Spiderman; instead of portraying the symbiote the way the comics did, the creators of the movie chose to copy the cartoon...

chomperx9
The cartoon created their own take on what the symbiote did to Spiderman; instead of portraying the symbiote the way the comics did, the creators of the movie chose to copy the cartoon... ok i see what you meant there. before they way you said it. it sounded like you were saying the show was made for the movies in the future to copy.

and in none of the amazing spiderman issues you didnt notice parker being more agile and a bad boy fighter in the comics ?

Mindset
I'm not sure how or why you got that, but ok.

Parmaniac
and in none of the amazing spiderman issues you didnt notice parker being more agile and a bad boy fighter in the comics ? He wasn't more agile than before or after he gained that costume, the attittude changed but I really can't remember if it was a constant getting bad thing over a long time, so that marvel planned that all along or that it was a 4-8 issue thing that they suddenly came up with that idea. It's too long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.