Wonder Woman's Army vs Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/WW600Perezp1.jpg

What existing teams could beat the quickly assembled army that Wonder Woman got together in WW600 to defeat Ivo's robots?

The lineup:
Wonder Woman /Leader
Supergirl
Miss Martian
Black Alice
Terra III
Grace Choi
Star Spangled Kid
Dove
Manhunter
Bulleteer
Skyrocket
Lightning
Judomaster
Batwoman
Batgirl
The Question II
Ravager
Cyclone
Misfit

Black Alice'll default to Marvel family powers unless the enemy has someone more powerful than that.

Who can win and who'd be able to put up a fight? Current Avengers? Big 7 JLA from Waid's run? Classic defenders?

From the comics teams only, no making a new team.

amnesia
classic defenders.

Mshinu
That army has been owned repeatadly by thousands of fanboys splattering jizz all over the page laughing out loud

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
classic defenders.

You think they could? Keep in mind Black Alice'd yoink Strange's power since he's stronger than a Marvel, knocking out one of their biggest hitters off the bat.

Wonder Woman's girl harem is hers and hers alone!

amnesia
Originally posted by Mshinu
That army has been owned repeatadly by thousands of fanboys splattering jizz all over the page laughing out loud

no more jizz with the new costume though.

Nihilist
Infinity watch take them

Martian_mind
You didn't stipulate no BFR, so I'll say Shadowpact, with Nightshade sending them to the dark dimension.

Warlord
Authority with Jenny and Doctor

Q99
Originally posted by Martian_mind
You didn't stipulate no BFR, so I'll say Shadowpact, with Nightshade sending them to the dark dimension.

Black Alice knows Nightshade and can counter-yoink, and Wonder Woman can summon Kane Malohi's seashell for cross dimension travel for groups.

I wouldn't bet on that one. The Authority's stronger members are pretty vulnerable to blitzing, if the Army's herald levelers attack together Apollo can only hold off one of 'em. Misfit could pop in and clock one too.

What lineup?

Warlord
their powers work at will...the ladies have a chance only if they act before jenny and doc for a thought.

this fight is a quickdraw so maybe a 50-50 for me

basilisk
Originally posted by Nihilist
Infinity watch take them

Probably. Even without Thanos.

Originally posted by Warlord
Authority with Jenny and Doctor

Yeah, a competent Authority should probably do it.

A decent lineup of the Imperial Guard, Legion of Super-Heroes, or Squadron Supreme should give them trouble and little in the way of magic to mess with.

Defenders and some lineups of JSA are a problem because they have powerful magical members.

There are high-end Avengers, JLA, and X-Men custom lineups that could do it.

Warlord
certain Avengers lineups too

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor Corps. Screw Black Alice.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor Corps. Screw Black Alice.

There's only three of them. That alone is going to give them a lot of trouble.

Agreed, just too many heroes for the WWA to deal with in general.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
There's only three of them. That alone is going to give them a lot of trouble.

four wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor
Beta Ray Bill/Thorse
Masterson Thor
Dargo Ktor
Throg

Warlord
lol @ Throg

Q99
Was that ever a real lineup though? The Thor Corps was originally assembled for when Thor was lost in time, and I don't think Throg was ever officially a member.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.