Lake Placid 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer I can only vaguely remember the 1st one,so cant compare it,but this movie basically sucked,The crocodiles looked stupid,and the movie tried to be funny,but it just wasn't it was just stupid,It started off okay,but just got boring very quickly,Boobs can only add to the enjoyment of a movie so much.
Anyone else sat through this forgatable crap?

MildPossession
If you want a good killer crocodile film, Rogue is the one to see. Fantastic and closer to the real life sizes that the film's crocodile is based on.

smile

Lake Placid was enjoyable fluffy fun when it came out, wouldn't sit down to watch it again though. Same for the sequel.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MildPossession
If you want a good killer crocodile film, Rogue is the one to see. Fantastic and closer to the real life sizes that the film's crocodile is based on.

smile

Lake Placid was enjoyable fluffy fun when it came out, wouldn't sit down to watch it again though. Same for the sequel.

beer Yeah,I seen Rogue,really liked it

The Nuul
This will suck prob, Rogue is the best Croc film period.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by The Nuul
This will suck prob

erm It's been out for ages

The Nuul
Ok.....I cared that much, also I didnt see this and prob wont.

ChocolateCake
I tried to watch this when it first hit dvd but I couldn't make it past the first 20 minutes. Dreadful film.

jabjabcross
Rogue rocked! My favorite man vs. nature film that involves a lake and a creature ruining the party has to be Piranha. Now I am super stoked to see the new Piranha 3D. Horror movie of the summer and its in 3D! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE LAKE, NO RUNNING! Its the same director as "The Hills Have Eyes" and it looks like a fun time. I can only imagine all the Piranhas coming out of the screen and ripping the audiences faces off. Yes!

MildPossession
Are you going to mention Piranha 3D in every topic in the horror section, there is a topic on the original film, go post in there about the remake or make a topic for it. smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MildPossession
Are you going to mention Piranha 3D in every topic in the horror section

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.