what do you hate/Sticks in your craw?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
this is what bothers you thread.. i'll start.

what really sticks in my craw is when some one drinks my last beer in the fridge..

Rogue Jedi
Finger licking
Low talkers
Open mouth chewing
Country music
Emo bullshit
Ghetto bitches
Star Trek
Orlando Bloom

you get thorns
Smacking while eating.

Wild Shadow
are you pimpin and hoe'ing on your lunch break?

Mr. Rhythmic
-Someone who takes a seat and/or item they saw you try to get prior to them.
-Someone who wastes time using said item by talking instead of just using it and passing it on.
-Someone who watches you work out like it's any of their damn business.
-People who act tough in groups but are all scared and nervous when their friends aren't around.

Wild Shadow
when i am asked to pay my mom's water bill since she has things to do.. she tells me to pay 220 and leaves.. when i open the envelope all their is, is $120.00.. miffed

seriously?! wtf?!

That ACDC Chick
people who dont respect opinions

Wild Shadow
basically parents who take advantage of my good nature..

ADarksideJedi
When my co-workers agnore me or hate me for no reason.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
when i am asked to pay my mom's water bill since she has things to do.. she tells me to pay 220 and leaves.. when i open the envelope all their is, is $120.00.. miffed

seriously?! wtf?! Thatsa mucha awa.

Wild Shadow
the BP incompetence and short cuts to save money and causing environmental hazards

Mairuzu
Cancer. Pedos. Rapists. Tim burton movies.

Empty stomach, makes me feel nautious and like throwing up.

When milk expiration dates decide to **** you over.

AbnormalButSane
People that touch me.

Wild Shadow
umm.. sad (clasping my hands fighting the urge).

average civilian person that think they are in shape warriors or athletes with mediocre physical accomplishments.

Mairuzu
Get over it

Wild Shadow
religious solicitors that would come on to private property and military bases where the rules were blatantly clear and posted every where.. plus USMJ made it clear it is not allowed and punishable that would try to convert young men on a Saturday/sunday at like 8 or 9 in the morning or at like 10 at night,...

stupid phone call and knocking young marines complaining and having to get up and shoo the religious ppl away..

One Free Man
internet tough guys.

I mean seriously, my address is: 4444 Lincoln street, LA, CA. come and get me.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by One Free Man
internet tough guys.

I mean seriously, my address is: 4444 Lincoln street, LA, CA. come and get me. Hypocrites. no expression

Robtard
Mouth-breathers

Amazing Vrayo!!
"bro's"

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Robtard
Mouth-breathers

sad

- - - -

Egoistical people

Statutory rape laws

Rogue Jedi
White people.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
White people. Racist bastard! sad

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Nah. Yah.

Wild Shadow
warning system interrupting my tv shows

King Castle
what really annoys me is ppl that feel they have to be referred by their title..

examples: some one correcting you and saying doctor so and so... or detective so and so..

i am not a patient u are not my doctor so i'll still refer to you as mr./mrs. so and so..

i am not a cop at your precinct so i will not call you detective so and so..

thats like me wanting to be called master or sabonim so and so..

Flyattractor
Not being able to punch people that I don't like with out getting arrested.

Scythe
Haha, sticks in your craw.

Rogue Jedi
WTF is a craw anyways?

steverules_2
When you can't find the droids your looking for

GlDY0BaDbcU

Mindship
Poor timing
Loud chewers
Stupid behavior

King Castle
when my thread is closed without an explanation or violation of the forum rules..

steverules_2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t535266.html

You should know by now that KMC members are not allowed to be or have been happy uhuh I'm reporting you, trying to spread happiness...you disgust me sneer

A little over dramatic? stick out tongue

King Castle
i just wanted to share the warm glow that comes with fond memories..

V1bFr2SWP1I

steverules_2
ugh3

King Castle
what the hell is the facepalm for?!
mad

ppl that use the facepalm.. it really gets annoying after a while.

Peach
Originally posted by King Castle
when my thread is closed without an explanation or violation of the forum rules..

palm

An explanation isn't needed. Did you read anything you wrote in that thread? My ****ing god. You seriously thought that posting about being glad that someone killed themselves was okay? I'm pretty sure you'd have to try hard to get more offensive than that.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
palm

An explanation isn't needed. Did you read anything you wrote in that thread? My ****ing god. You seriously thought that posting about being glad that someone killed themselves was okay? I'm pretty sure you'd have to try hard to get more offensive than that.

That sounds like a challenge to me!

Slay
Fat Germans.

Peach
Originally posted by Bardock42

Don't. Just please don't.

steverules_2
palm

He did? Shit no expression

Do it!

King Castle
Originally posted by Slay
Fat Germans. thumb up

too much meaten donuts.. rolling on floor laughing

Bardock42
Fat Germans.

That's not offensive, that's a fact.

http://www.the-simpsons.hpg.ig.com.br/figuras/uter.gif

Slay
That's not offensive, that's a fact.

http://www.the-simpsons.hpg.ig.com.br/figuras/uter.gif
Well, I didn't really read the conversation, I just saw that the last post was yours and I wanted to be an ******* about you being German and overweight. Thus fitting the German stereotype. And me fitting the stereotype of a German-hating Dutchman.

Bardock42
Well, I didn't really read the conversation, I just saw that the last post was yours and I wanted to be an ******* about you being German and overweight. Thus fitting the German stereotype. And me fitting the stereotype of a German-hating Dutchman. I'm not overweight. Everyone else is underweight.

Slay
I'm not overweight. Everyone else is underweight.
Haha, typical fat guy remark. What's next, ''I'm just big-boned.''?

Bardock42
Haha, typical fat guy remark. What's next, ''I'm just big-boned.''?
Why would I need another argument, my initial one still stands.

King Castle
not knowing how to center my sig..

Slay
Why would I need another argument, my initial one still stands.
Well according to several instances, and the whole BMI thing, you are overweight and although there definitely are several people who are underweight, it's a bit ridiculous to claim that everyone is underweight.

Dave_97
i hate lots of things.

RJ is on that list.
Bardock is not, he is the sex.

Bardock42
Well according to several instances, and the whole BMI thing, you are overweight and although there definitely are several people who are underweight, it's a bit ridiculous to claim that everyone is underweight.

Nah, I don't accept your rebuttal.

Bardock42
not knowing how to center my sig..

Put center tags around it

without the "*"

Like this "You suck, WS"

King Castle
fat ppl that cry about wanting to lose weight while they are stuffing something in their face.

i mean seriously?

steverules_2
Guys who are all like lulface

Slay
Nah, I don't accept your rebuttal.
I don't accept your Accept.

Bardock42
I don't accept your Accept.

This puts us in an awkward position, Igor Slayson.

Slay
This puts us in an awkward position, Igor Slayson.
It certainly does, Janek von Bardocken.

Cherrywild
"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."

Slay
Originally posted by Cherrywild
"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch."
Always hated that quote, don't know why.

Cherrywild
Always hated that quote, don't know why. Peculiar. hmm

King Castle
"There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch." why the dutch.. i hat clowns and midgets, also other ppl but wont mention it b/c of the high count of said ppl in certain forums.

Slay
why the dutch.. i hat clowns and midgets, also other ppl but wont mention it b/c of the high count of said ppl in certain forums.
Because they needed a culture to make that comment contradictory and somewhat funny, and considering Michael Cain is a reactionary ****, he would probably hate the most liberal country on earth.

Might be a bit off on that last part.

Cherrywild
It's a quote from a movie. I don't hate the Dutch.

How could I hate Slay? He's so cuddly and cute.

Slay
It's a quote from a movie. I don't hate the Dutch.

How could I hate Slay? He's so cuddly and cute.
Yes, I am... Yes, I am.

Bardock42
Always hated that quote, don't know why.

Cause you fit nicely into both categories.

King Castle
hypocrisy in conjunction with authority.

Slay
hypocrisy in conjunction with authority.
Dude, isn't it about time you got over that? They only closed two of your threads for crying out loud.

But I reckon this stems from your marine days... ..?

ADarksideJedi
Oh and also putting God's name in vain.

King Castle
Dude, isn't it about time you got over that? They only closed two of your threads for crying out loud.

But I reckon this stems from your marine days... ..? what are you talking about.. i have always hated hypocrisy and ppl in power like politicians, judges, police ppl who abuse their authority.. also if anything it stems from my old catholic weekend school upbringing.

woe unto the lawyer, judges and scribes and whatnot

Peach
Guys that act like they are god's gift to women and then can't figure out why no one wants to go near them.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Oh and also putting God's name in vain.

Which god's name?

AbnormalButSane
People so dumb that they are incapable of using their blinkers when they are turning

I mean for God's sakes, it is literally at your fingertips!

Oh, or whenever my mother chews her food loudly when she is sitting in close proximity to my ear.

Slay
Guys that act like they are god's gift to women and then can't figure out why no one wants to go near them.
I must say, I'm guilty to the former yet I don't experience the latter. Must mean you're wrong.

King Castle
Which god's name? by Zeus's short hairs!!

Slay
by Zeus's short hairs!!
Pubes?

Bardock42
by Zeus's short hairs!!

What if they are smarter or more skilled, though? Or is attractiveness the main quality for you?

King Castle
What if they are smarter or more skilled, though? Or is attractiveness the main quality for you? i actually love my women to be smarter then me.. it doesnt bother me. i can learn something new every day. plus, i dont have to feign interest when they talk about stuff if i actually have to ask questions and wanna learn..

but, attractiveness is a high quality last time i lowered it, i got hurt bad.. i rather be burned by some one in my league or above then someone that isnt.. its b/c i actually became emotionally attached with more then just looks so it hurt worse.

athletism is important as well..

really hate ppl with negative attitudes with bad skin, bad teeth, glasses, overweight and extremely unattractive.. with these bad qualities i expect them to be nice and try to win over ppl more attractive then themselves..

AbnormalButSane
i actually love my women to be smarter then me.. it doesnt bother me. i can learn something new every day. plus, i dont have to feign interest when they talk about stuff if i actually have to ask questions and wanna learn..

but, attractiveness is a high quality last time i lowered it, i got hurt bad.. i rather be burned by some one in my league or above then someone that isnt.. its b/c i actually became emotionally attached with more then just looks so it hurt worse.

really hate ppl with negative attitudes with bad skin, bad teeth, glasses, overweight and extremely unattractive.. with these bad qualities i expect them to be nice and try to win over ppl more attractive then themselves..

You are quite a superficial person. hmm

King Castle
and you my young lady are very highly attractive.. embarrasment

trust me i would know. hence why you can get away with the weirdness

General Kaliero
and you my young lady are very highly attractive.. embarrasment

trust me i would know. hence why you can get away with the weirdness
Believe me, it's not weird to consider you superficial.

Attractiveness is a huge subjective jumble of stuff, of which physical appearance is only a part. And it's different for every single person, the kind of personality that is attractive, certain actions, hair color or body type... to focus on just the physical portion and believe it to be attractive across the board is patently ridiculous and shallow.

King Castle
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Believe me, it's not weird to consider you superficial.

Attractiveness is a huge subjective jumble of stuff, of which physical appearance is only a part. And it's different for every single person, the kind of personality that is attractive, certain actions, hair color or body type... to focus on just the physical portion and believe it to be attractive across the board is patently ridiculous and shallow. i agree. that is why i like my women to be intelligent and assertive take no guff attitude also have a friendly demeanor and be compatible with me in certain psychological traits.

General Kaliero
All of those things are current "mainstream" attractive elements asserted by common media. I'd be more inclined to believe you're simply hoping for a skinny caucasian blonde with a large chest, assertive personality, and just enough broad intelligence to make you look cultured because that's what you've been told you should want.

Bardock42
i actually love my women to be smarter then me.. it doesnt bother me. i can learn something new every day. plus, i dont have to feign interest when they talk about stuff if i actually have to ask questions and wanna learn..

What if they are smarter or more skilled, though? Or is attractiveness the main quality for you?

Bardock42
Not that I mind, I am certified attractive by OKCupid:

"Bardock42:

We are very pleased to report that you are in the top half of OkCupid's most attractive users. The scales recently tipped in your favor, and we thought you'd like to know.

How can we say this with confidence? We've tracked click-thrus on your photo and analyzed other people's reactions to you in QuickMatch and Quiver.

. . .
Your new elite status comes with one important privilege:

You will now see more attractive people in your match results."

Oh yeah, the soulless robot parser has spoken! cool

King Castle
look if the woman looks like a man with bad skin.. no matter how funny how similar we are we aint dating or getting past the handshake b4 i excuse myself to wash my hand and have a panic/anxiety attack.

it has nothing to be with being shallow maybe a lil but it is far deeper psychological issues..

http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/other-cool-games/11310d1140578172-monks-mind-game-monk.jpg

JacopeX
1) When people wear Sandals/crocs

2) When people take pictures of themselves in bathrooms

3) When people say "Buh-Bye" when ending a phone conversation

4) When people copy my hairstyles

5) When people clap their hands while arguing their point

6) When I can hear people chew their food

7) When people stare into my eyes

8) When people touch my face

9) When people piss next to you

10) When people repeat what I just said.

11) When people try to get a refund at a movie theater...

12) When people try to sound deep

13) Hipsters

14) When people try to backfire at the source of the conversation in order to sound "intelligent."

I can go on.

General Kaliero
look if the woman looks like a man with bad skin.. no matter how funny how similar we are we aint dating or getting past the handshake b4 i excuse myself to wash my hand and have a panic/anxiety attack.

it has nothing to be with being shallow maybe a lil but it is far deeper psychological issues..

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbnbig grinqCrQTW7uMYpnM:http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2865/monk173dq.png
No, that's pretty much the definition of shallow, unless there's underlying homoerotic anxiety there.

Bardock42

http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/other-cool-games/11310d1140578172-monks-mind-game-monk.jpg

Well, I do agree, hygiene is definitely important, so are looks to some degree, I just don't like your phrasing as it puts "attractiveness" above any other quality, and people who lack it should iyo feel ashamed to even talk to more attractive people. Which is silly, they may have much more important qualities far exceeding the attractive person. And in any case I find the phrasing somewhat close minded.

Peach
Well, I do agree, hygiene is definitely important, so are looks to some degree, I just don't like your phrasing as it puts "attractiveness" above any other quality, and people who lack it should iyo feel ashamed to even talk to more attractive people. Which is silly, they may have much more important qualities far exceeding the attractive person. And in any case I find the phrasing someone close minded.

I agree, especially when he made a comment about how if you're not (in his opinion) physically attractive, you should be as nice as possible to try and win over people who might look better than you.

**** that bullshit. Looks are temporary. Personality is permanent.

King Castle
no its more and it isnt homoerotic anxiety..

1) its okay not to be attracted to ppl.

2) its okay not to find a beautiful person that every one agrees is beautiful attractive.

3) not everything is about being shallow but also ppl having physiological issues.. i dont date certain women not b/c they are not pretty but b/c i cant get over something that is mundane but nags me due to my compulsive behavior that is not shallow.

General Kaliero
no its more and it isnt homoerotic anxiety..

1) its okay not to be attracted to ppl.

2) its okay not to find a beautiful person that every one agrees is beautiful attractive.

3) not everything is about being shallow but also ppl having physiological issues.. i dont date certain women not b/c they are not pretty but b/c i cant get over something that is mundane but nags me due to my compulsive behavior that is not shallow.
You really are something, you know that?

It's okay not to be attracted to people, but it's shallow if the immediate determining factor is only physical appearance.

You find someone beautiful unattractive? Kind of defeats the point you seem to be attempting to make.

Being shallow is a psychological issue. Your "compulsive behavior," as far as I can tell, is putting physical features before all else.

King Castle
the immediate physical appearance is what keeps me from being sociable with certain ppl it doesnt matter if they are smoking hot or fat and ugly.. it isnt being shallow again i repeat it isnt being shallow.

might as well accuse howie mandel of that as well.

no, i have anti social behavior/compulsive issues.. i cannot tolerate touching certain ppl not b/c they are ugly or anything like that but because they may have blemishes that i can see and i obsess over... which is why i prefer beautiful skin and i date women with no blemishes.. i could say i am disgusted by it but, that wouldnt be nice but i do feel that way as i go and clean myself off and have a panic attack..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10813&pagenumber=5880
i dont like touching ppl period. i have anxiety attacks and become fixated on skin... from the pores, moles, birth marks scars..

i also fixate on my own from shaving my body and removing certain blemishes.

Peach
Ignoring the rest...

...you know that "not liking people" is not what anti-social behavior is, right?

AbnormalButSane
the immediate physical appearance is what keeps me from being sociable with certain ppl it doesnt matter if they are smoking hot or fat and ugly.. it isnt being shallow again i repeat it isnt being shallow.

no, i have anti social behavior/compulsive issues.. i cannot tolerate touching certain ppl not b/c they are ugly or anything like that but because they may have blemishes that i can see and i obsess over... which is why i prefer beautiful skin and i date women with no blemishes.. i could say i am disgusted by it but, that wouldnt be nice but i do feel that way as i go and clean myself off and have a panic attack..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10813&pagenumber=5880
i dont like touching ppl period. i have anxiety attacks and become fixated on skin... from the pores, moles, birth marks scars..

Oh snap, I finally figured out who you remind me of! Patrick Bateman. hmm

General Kaliero

Howie Mandel suffers from mysophobia, an irrational fear of germs. It has nothing to do with physical appearance, and sufferers do not have trouble interacting with others on a normal level, only with physical touch. "Bad skin" or "good," it's all the same to an actual mysophobic.

Further, anti-social behavior is behavior without consideration for others, that can cause damage to society. ASPD is not an urge to be away from others, but an urge to violate others' personal rights.

Neither part of your defense holds up. Either you are lying, or you've convinced yourself of a flawed combination of "crutch" disorders, which is a serious psychological problem that ought to be looked into.

King Castle
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Oh snap, I finally figured out who you remind me of! Patrick Bateman. hmm noooo.. he was a sociopath. i am more like Adrian Monk.. none psycho nor immediate harm to ppl.

Peach
Howie Mandel suffers from mysophobia, an irrational fear of germs. It has nothing to do with physical appearance, and sufferers do not have trouble interacting with others on a normal level, only with physical touch. "Bad skin" or "good," it's all the same to an actual mysophobic.

Further, anti-social behavior is behavior without consideration for others, that can cause damage to society. ASPD is not an urge to be away from others, but an urge to violate others' personal rights.

Neither part of your defense holds up. Either you are lying, or you've convinced yourself of a flawed combination of "crutch" disorders, which is a serious psycological problem that ought to be looked into.

Indeed. And to add to the anti-social bit, people who do exhibit actual anti-social behavior are generally very social with others. It gives them the opportunities to get the attention they crave, as well as the chances to manipulate and use others.

Bardock42
noooo.. he was a sociopath. i am more like Adrian Monk.. none psycho nor immediate harm to ppl.

You do seem like a sociopath at times.

King Castle

Neither part of your defense holds up. Either you are lying, or you've convinced yourself of a flawed combination of "crutch" disorders, which is a serious psychological problem that ought to be looked into. i guess you would know, right? i mean i guess you were my psychiatrist when i was ordered to go to.. i guess you were present when i had my 1st anxiety attack and was curled up in a ball in the back of a car seat and i didnt know what was happening... guess you would know that i was roomed with a guy that also had obsessive compulsive issues with germs.... during that same time while they figured out what was wrong with me.

i guess you know when me and my friend had a panic attack at disney land and our ptsd aggravated already existing behavior. he didnt like being touched either and couldnt stand a messy desk or being dirty always wiping his hands rearranging his desk,,, i guess my own inability to want to talk to ppl and also clean my own hands and not be touched didnt happen. i guess me being given benzodiazepines didnt happen.. i guess my hands were constantly sweaty and feeling like all eyes are watching me didnt happen, right?

i dont like ppl in general i dont like being touched.. i see ppl and i am usually disgusted by their appearance and isnt just being shallow. its i cant stop thinking and focusing on their cracks and pores and moles that to me look like the size of dish platters..

but, you know all this and it never happen.. i guess me telling acdc my 1st anxiety experience didnt happen b/c i dont have any physiological issues.

i guess me telling steverule about my step dads constantly telling me that fat ppl were evil and possessed didnt help build a bad image of them which i still struggle with and have stated is also a rooted cause of my psychological problems didnt happen..

i guess i didnt freeze up when my moms neighbor try to give me a hug.. i guess i dont tense up when my mom gives me one.. which she stop.

but, you are right you know about me and know i dont suffer from any compulsive disorder b/c you can tell about ppl by their sentence structure, right?

General Kaliero
i guess you would know, right? i mean i guess you were my psychiatrist when i was ordered to go to.. i guess you were present when i had my 1st anxiety attack and was curled up in a ball in the back of a car seat and i didnt know what was happening... guess you would know that i was roomed with a guy that also had obsessive compulsive issues with germs.... during that same time while they figured out what was wrong with me.

i guess you know when me and my friend had a panic attack at disney land and our ptsd aggravated already existing behavior. he didnt like being touched either and couldnt stand a messy desk or being dirty always wiping his hands rearranging his desk,,, i guess my own inability to want to talk to ppl and also clean my own hands and not be touched didnt happen. i guess me being given benzodiazepines didnt happen.. i guess my hands were constantly sweaty and feeling like all eyes are watching me didnt happen, right?

i dont like ppl in general i dont like being touched.. i see ppl and i am usually disgusted by their appearance and isnt just being shallow. its i cant stop thinking and focusing on their cracks and pores and moles that to me look like the size of dish platters..

but, you know all this and it never happen.. i guess me telling acdc my 1st anxiety experience didnt happen b/c i dont have any physiological issues.

i guess me telling steverule about my step dads constantly telling me that fat ppl were evil and possessed didnt help build a bad image of them which i still struggle with and have stated is also a rooted cause of my psychological problems didnt happen..

i guess i didnt freeze up when my moms neighbor try to give me a hug.. i guess i dont tense up when my mom gives me one.. which she stop.

but, you are right you know about me and know i dont suffer from any compulsive disorder b/c you can tell about ppl by their sentence structure, right?
Surprisingly enough, your arrogant sarcasm does not make my points about mysophobia or antisocial personality disorder any less valid.

What you're looking for is an acute case of obsessive-compulsive disorder, aggravated by a personal issue with people who don't fit your predefined terms of "attractive."

King Castle
You do seem like a sociopath at times. i do not!! i'll kill you for saying that!!gunsmilie

King Castle
Surprisingly enough, your arrogant sarcasm does not make my points about mysophobia or antisocial personality disorder any less valid.

What you're looking for is an acute case of obsessive-compulsive disorder, aggravated by a personal issue with people who don't fit your predefined terms of "attractive." i only use howie mandel as an example to drive home my point.. he doesnt do things b/c he is shallow he does it b/c of psychological issues..

plus mine is a lil sprinkle of mysophobia but a larger dose of enochlophobia and ptsd..

yes, i am shallow to an extant as is anyone else but my behavior is amplified by other problems..

so no i dont socialize with certain types of ppl nor can i stand being around them.. big deal i know where my issues stem from to say it is all me being shallow would be wrong.. and i dont apologize i have no reason to.. might as well ask a blk or white man to apologize for being born that way.

did you know i wipe may hands and the key board every time i touch it? i guess its not a compulsive disorder.

Peach
That's actually pretty normal behavior, not compulsive at all. Keyboards are disgusting.

Now, if say you had to wipe it down a certain way every single time, and if you were interrupted or whatever you had to start over again...that would be a compulsion.

King Castle
That's actually pretty normal behavior, not compulsive at all. Keyboards are disgusting.

Now, if say you had to wipe it down a certain way every single time, and if you were interrupted or whatever you had to start over again...that would be a compulsion. is it normal to throw out your bed b/c some one slept in it without your permission?

Bardock42

HOW DARE YOU!?!?! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!!! ha-son

Bardock42
is it normal to throw out your bed b/c some one slept in it without your permission?

Throw out your bed or change the sheets?

King Castle
i can wash those with bleach and strong detergent.

King Castle
Oh snap, I finally figured out who you remind me of! Patrick Bateman. hmm he's a psycho d$#%$//

i'm more like this:

http://www.stormgrounds.com/media/bloddy-dexter.jpg
so if you think i am bateman who do you think you are.. i'm not the only one with issues, remember?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51S9XRASWKL.jpg

http://screencrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/obsessed-womenss09-4-24.jpg

Kharhmah
I hate it when people contridict themselves. no expression

really hate ppl with negative attitudes with bad skin, bad teeth, glasses, overweight and extremely unattractive..
Originally posted by King Castle (about me)
i told rogue jedi that you and two other girls were prettier then jolie and pick you over her any day.. angel smokin'

King Castle
i did pick you over jolie for various reasons.. main one included her mole on her eyebrow that i cant get over and i told rogue jedi repeatedly.

Kharhmah
How do you know I dont have any moles? bermm

King Castle
you probably do, i am simply making a choice with the limited information at hand namely your sig.

plus, everything i said doesnt all fall into a neat category.. unless you think you fit what i perceive to be ugly and count yourself among this:

http://i49.tinypic.com/23tgmr4.jpg

now i do find you to be a beautiful person overall.... do you think you have bad teeth?(yellow,crooked).. oily skin crack skin.. large giant pores, zit break outs moles.. craters on your skin? do you have a bad attitude?

AbnormalButSane
now i do find you to be a beautiful person overall.... do you think you have bad teeth?(yellow,crooked).. oily skin crack skin.. large giant pores, zit break outs moles.. craters on your skin? do you have a bad attitude?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, eh, absolutely.

Kharhmah
you probably do, i am simply making a choice with the limited information at hand namely your sig.

plus, everything i said doesnt all fall into a neat category.. unless you think you fit what i perceive to be ugly and count yourself among this:

http://i49.tinypic.com/23tgmr4.jpg

Tbh, I've never been fond of my teeth seeing as I have about a millimetre gap between my front two.
Yes I am sometimes prone to oily skin/breakouts etc, as are most people.
I do have a couple of small moles actually, not that I'm going to go into detail.
I'm known for having a very bad attitude actually, it's just I hardly tend to show it over teh interwebz.

&
I wear glasses.
&
I have a huge unidentified birthmark running all the way down my leg.
&
I'm a cow . .

Plus I have an underactive thyroid, so I dont quite work the way I should.

Quite far from attractive I should say.

But thank you for the compliment.

Quincy
Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

Bardock42
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, eh, absolutely. Originally posted by Kharhmah
Tbh, I've never been fond of my teeth seeing as I have about a millimetre gap between my front two.
Yes I am sometimes prone to oily skin/breakouts etc, as are most people.
I do have a couple of small moles actually, not that I'm going to go into detail.
I'm known for having a very bad attitude actually, it's just I hardly tend to show it over teh interwebz.

&
I wear glasses.
&
I have a huge unidentified birthmark running all the way down my leg.
&
I'm a cow . .

Plus I have an underactive thyroid, so I dont quite work the way I should.

Quite far from attractive I should say.

But thank you for the compliment.

LOL, you two are uggers!!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quincy
Low-carb diets. Michael Moore. The Republican National Convention. Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products. Hi-def TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, 'The O.C.', the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans, the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys. Jeff, that Wiggle who sleeps too darn much! The Yankees payroll, all the red states, all the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host! Everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, everything everything everything everything everything everything - eve - everything that exists - past, present and future, in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. Oh! And Hugh Jackman.

That was a damn good show.

Slay
Personality is permanent.
That's quite relative as well. Though you are mostly right.

Rogue Jedi
People who text and drive.

King Castle
my brother's slow 2@$$ laptop its suppose to be top of the line newest model available.. has all these games and programs that its slow as sh@#... worse part he is a computer tech geek works for a computer hardware software firm...

dadudemon
I'm not overweight. Everyone else is underweight.

Everyone else is underweight in what capacity? (lol, PUN!)

Because "what" "underweight" applies to is a world of difference in creating a logical and sound rebuttal to this comment, of which Slay is oblivious.

King Castle
companies that knowingly put out a bad product or an incomplete product where you have to purchase add ons and adapters and what not an extra controller no game just a console.

Kharhmah
LOL, you two are uggers!!!!
awesome

Quincy
That was a damn good show.

Hell yes

Mindship
companies that knowingly put out a bad product or an incomplete product where you have to purchase add ons and adapters and what not iphone4 + free case?

King Castle
was thinking how some old game consoles only have one remote and no game.. or a different tv adaptor that is not yet current to all tv's... also having to buy crap like remote just to use the DVD feature..

but yeah iphone is a perfect example.

Mindship
was thinking how some old game consoles only have one remote and no game.. or a different tv adaptor that is not yet current to all tv's... also having to buy crap like remote just to use the DVD feature..
Along these lines...

A few years ago I took the empty propane tank from my Weber gas grill into a Home Depot to have it refilled. I was told then that tanks are no longer made with the quick-release latch, so I had to buy a whole new propane tank. Fine. As I'm about to walk out of the store, it occured to me that the hose from the grill to the tank may also have changed, so patting myself on the back for thinking ahead (instead of discovering this when I got home), I bought a new hose.

When I got home, I discovered that the old hose could not be detached from the grill. In effect: I would have to buy a whole new gas grill simply because that lil' ol' tank latch was changed.

I was so pissed, I have yet to buy a new grill.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindship
Along these lines...

A few years ago I took the empty propane tank from my Weber gas grill into a Home Depot to have it refilled. I was told then that tanks are no longer made with the quick-release latch, so I had to buy a whole new propane tank. Fine. As I'm about to walk out of the store, it occured to me that the hose from the grill to the tank may also have changed, so patting myself on the back for thinking ahead (instead of discovering this when I got home), I bought a new hose.

When I got home, I discovered that the old hose could not be detached from the grill. In effect: I would have to buy a whole new gas grill simply because that lil' ol' tank latch was changed.

I was so pissed, I have yet to buy a new grill. Turn it into a charcoal grill.

Mindship
Turn it into a charcoal grill. Not a bad idea actually. Too bad someone didn't mention it years ago, before I junked it.

King Castle
movies with bad detail... example watching a war movie and a weapon being called inaccurately by a different name.. or the area damage not being consistent with the caliber round..

comic movies not fitting the comic story or character.. example:

http://image.com.com/filmspot/images/MovieTome/blog/shaq-steel1_1142383141.jpg

Mindship
What chops my suey?

When you click on a desired thread listed in the "Last Post" column of the KMC Home page and another/different thread appears.

King Castle
what sh$#s in my cereal:

is when a girl tells all her friends that you are taken so she can get a shot at you and she is the ugly one who has no hope of dating you. miffed

omgchos
When people say they like "popular" stuff and i know its just cuz they wanna go with the flow. And Ray Liota.

King Castle
when u step out of the shower and dry ur hair and it ends up being a spiky fro.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2010/03/20100325_zoolander_250x375.jpg

AbnormalButSane
nihilists

King Castle
thanos makes it look cool.. germans not so much.

when the dentist cuts your gums and then blames you for having sensitive gums while holding the hook he just stabbed you with..

AbnormalButSane
15 different jackasses didn't use their blinkers today! Road rage! ha-son

Ax3l
I hate that it's taking Target.com so long to process my ****ing order. I need my package before 2 weeks!

FUDGE

King Castle
when pretty girls thinks they are ugly and try to compare themselves to a truly ugly girl..
WMlcBXDdqaA&feature=related

you all know who u r... shifty u r not ugly and never have bn..

AbnormalButSane
When people say that we only use 10% of our brain, it irks me.

That's ridiculous. Maybe they do, but I like to use all of mine.

Slay
When people say that we only use 10% of our brain, it irks me.

That's ridiculous. Maybe they do, but I like to use all of mine.
Supposedly we use the other 90% to move and register what's happening around us. I'm not an expert on these things though.

King Castle
lack of history consistency in comics that i read..

example the hero is human genetically engineered to imitate an alien physiology and grant him superpowers similar to the famous alien..

5 yrs later the villain says he genetically created him and is actually a hybridized clone part human part alien..

but, in the origin story the villain had no clue about the experiment and was angry to find out that some one was able to create a superbeing and he didnt have a part of it and decided to kill everyone just to get even..hmmm..mhmm

anyone see anything wrong with this?

plus the genetically engineered superhuman had undergone constant genetic testing and always popped up as pure human with no alien DNA that they made it a point so much so that they were able to craft and replace his DNA with two other human host when he started to deteriorate...

and in one swoop modern writers ignored over a decade of history and say that he was a villain experiment and is part alien..facepalm2

worse part ppl look at u as if u are wrong when you point out the holes in the story..

Bardock42
lack of history consistency in comics that i read..

example the hero is human genetically engineered to imitate an alien physiology and grant him superpowers similar to the famous alien..

5 yrs later the villain says he genetically created him and is actually a hybridized clone part human part alien..

but, in the origin story the villain had no clue about the experiment and was angry to find out that some one was able to create a superbeing and he didnt have a part of it and decided to kill everyone just to get even..hmmm..mhmm

anyone see anything wrong with this?

plus the genetically engineered superhuman had undergone constant genetic testing and always popped up as pure human with no alien DNA that they made it a point so much so that they were able to craft and replace his DNA with two other human host when he started to deteriorate...

and in one swoop modern writers ignored over a decade of history and say that he was a villain experiment and is part alien..facepalm2

worse part ppl look at u as if u are wrong when you point out the holes in the story..

Not a fan of Superboy, eh?

Mindship
When local news shows start two minutes before the hour. I guess they figure they'll get their precious "jump on the competition," even though the competition is doing the same friggin' thing.

King Castle
i love kon-el not a fan of the modern writers in comics and lack of respect to the past writers and their characters...

did you know supes has a triple helix and that conner only had originally a double helix ?

i am sure that will be changed sooner or later.. in the same story where we find out that conner was part kryptonian the DNA scan popped up as a double helix.. made me wonder wouldnt it have popped up as a triple helix if he was kryptonian and the kryptonian powers are activating?

the nerd in me picking apart the modern writer's story.. further more, i question his actual knowledge of the character history that he is writing about.. i hate when ppl say: " well he knows more then you b/c he is a writer. i am sure he knows".. my answer: my foot he knows.. he writes for various characters and they bounce around from company to company they are no more a serious fan then a writer at a convention arguing with the trekkies those writers dont know the episode names or hiccups in the story.. at least those writers are willing to acknowledge the mistake these comic writers will turn down an interview and not answer if they f#@#$ up... more often then not.

Bardock42
I don't mind continuity so much, I do agree with you that a lot of modern writers, mainstream writers that is, just crap out some turd with no artistic merit whatsoever.

I do think continuity might actually play part in the poor quality of a lot of comics.

King Castle
when i forget about my coffee and it boils over.

Kharhmah
I hate it when I'm hungry & I just cant be arsed making anything.

Rogue Jedi
I hate it when I eat popcorn and I get one of those kernel thingies in my teeth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>