Sports video games: Anyone done this before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
This is crazy and it takes FOREVER and a little dedication, but I'm actually really enjoying it.

I'm playing multiple sports games in the way it is in real life.

Playing (Mlb 09 the show, madden 10, ncaa football 10, nhl 10, nba 2k10)

For example: I'm playing mlb franchise mode with Rox on Mlb 09 the show, all 162 games and I'm currently in the month of august. Starting Aug 14th when I play the Marlins I'm also supposed start preseason with Broncos. Then on sept 5th CU buffs start, then so on for when the Avalanche start in October, and the Nuggets start november.

I try to go through it as fast as I can, but you know life, and other interests get in the way. I've been playing Mlb November, but in retrospect I probably should have finished it in February or March.

All in all its a good time if you love sports and sports games

Smasandian
I try to but it's impossible.

A 165 game season in MLB 10 is impossible for me. I like having multiple seasons and I rarely play a sport game in the offseason of that sport.

But I do play full season in Madden. I rarely make it past the third season before I get bored with the team and start a new team. Usually I play with the Cowboys and then start a new one with the worst team in the league with the biggest cap space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.