Captain Atom Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Lord Feron
If CA somehow figures out Glads weakness then Glads is done for. But as far as I know I don't think he can just sense what type of energy Glads would be very vulnerable to. So bar weakness exploitation, Glads is gonna crush CA.

BattleMage
Glads 7-8/10

Warlord
Gladiator explodes him

quanchi112
Glads wrecks him.

mighty adam
glads works off will power ca will break his will big time ca 8/10 he fought sbp to a draw phuck apollo, beat mrs majestic glads is a jobber.

Warlord
when did he faought SBP?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Warlord
when did he faought SBP? go on comic vine type in captain atom you can read it there

carver9
when did he faought SBP?

He is talking about Monarch and Monarch and Captain Atom are two different people power wise.

Gladiator stomps in this fight and then pull a King Hyperion feat by sniffing Atom up his nose.

Warlord
monarch...right...I thought it might be this but since I'm not a big Captain Atom fan I though I should ask...

Monarch >>>>>> CA

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
He is talking about Monarch and Monarch and Captain Atom are two different people power wise.

Gladiator stomps in this fight and then pull a King Hyperion feat by sniffing Atom up his nose. the monarch is just ca with a suit that dose nothing for him and a more deadly mind set when we debate of these forums we put the character at thier best vs each other cas best is better then glads best showings

Warlord
he had absorbed the powers of alternate CAs in addition to his so he was significally amped

mighty adam
ca beat apollo, mrs majestic, firestrom all better then the jobber glads the best person he beat was vulcan who would lose to all i named

mighty adam
he had absorbed the powers of alternate CAs in addition to his so he was significally amped when he fought sbp he didnt aborbed anything yet

Warlord
Originally posted by mighty adam
when he fought sbp he didnt aborbed anything yet

he had absorbed them in a previous ark

carver9
when he fought sbp he didnt aborbed anything yet

Yes he did.

carver9
ca beat apollo, mrs majestic, firestrom all better then the jobber glads the best person he beat was vulcan who would lose to all i named

Gladiator is above everyone that you've named and when has CA ever beat firestorm?

Prep-Man
Check out my Glads vs Majestic thread, because I want to know why Glads is above Majestic.

Warlord
CA didn't beat Majestic either IIRC...they fought to a standstill

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Check out my Glads vs Majestic thread, because I want to know why Glads is above Majestic.

His strength is above him... planet destroying.

His speed is above him... 100 times the speed of light and have actual on panel showings and STATEMENTS of him blitzing at the speed of light.

His durability is above him... survived without even a scratch or noticing it, a solar system destroy blast and lets not forget, he was in the heart of the blast.

All other powers, I dont care about.

Prep-Man
His strength is above him... planet destroying.

His speed is above him... 100 times the speed of light and have actual on panel showings and STATEMENTS of him blitzing at the speed of light.

His durability is above him... survived without even a scratch or noticing it, a solar system destroy blast and lets not forget, he was in the heart of the blast.

All other powers, I dont care about.

Glads has destroyed planets himself. He can even create advanced tech in picoseconds.

mighty adam
Gladiator is above everyone that you've named and when has CA ever beat firestorm? you can find it on the net shit someone had a youtube respect ca that shows it and yes i was wrong he did take other cas powers when he fought sbp but glads still will lose to the ca that beat apollo beat majestic beat firestorm glads lose to cannoball cuz his lil will gave out now his best showing is beating vulcan who would lose to ca ca is better then glads

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Glads has destroyed planets himself. He can even create advanced tech in picoseconds.

Show me scans of him destroying planets and Gladiator has reacted and feats of showing that he can move at light speed. These are statements not just caculations from fans.

Warlord
CA was shooled by Mary Marvel...and I still don't remember CA atually BEATING majestic or Firestorm.

Prep-Man
Majestic has flow from one part of the galaxy to the next in a matter of mere moments, proving he can fly ftl.

mighty adam
Show me scans of him destroying planets and Gladiator has reacted and feats of showing that he can move at light speed. These are statements not just caculations from fans. look in the majestic respect thread thats why the thread is there

mighty adam
CA was shooled by Mary Marvel...and I still don't remember CA atually BEATING majestic or Firestorm. you are right thats a low showing glads has too many to name loseing hulk thor blackbolt cannoball invisable woman etc look on youtube or respect thread for firsstorm fight glads goes off will he will lose it like HE ALWAYS DOSE in this fight

Warlord
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.