Twilight vs Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Edward, Jacob (and his fellow shapeshifters), New Bloods and the Volturi learn of an immiment attack. They join forces to stop the Sith. To make it interesting, both sides do not know the abilities of the other.

Since the Sith are at a numerical disadvantage, 30 Mandalorians accompany them. Mandalorians are not allowed to carry blasters or jet packs. Only vibroswords.

Order of battle for the Sith:
Sidious
Revan
Malak
RoTS Vader
*Starkiller (not Galen Marek)
Caedus
Maul
*Exar Kun (with amulets)
Bane

Use both books, game play and screen to discuss who wins. CITE EVIDENCE!!!!

Rogue Jedi
This is gonna be closed.

Hewhoknowsall
Spite.

If this is DE Sidious, he solos via a Force storm, which could tear the surfaces off worlds and destroy fleet of star destroyers that could withstand trillions of gigawatts of energy. Oh, and he could move faster than the eye could see.

Starkiller redirected a falling star destroyer. He raises his hands and the Twilight vampires go flying.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Darth Martin
facepalm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
This is gonna be closed.

i like Caedus, Marek and Kun though

ares834
Originally posted by Darth Truculent

Revan confused
HE CAN DESTROY THEM ALL IN SECONDS!!!

Robtard
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Spite.

If this is DE Sidious, he solos via a Force storm, which could tear the surfaces off worlds and destroy fleet of star destroyers that could withstand trillions of gigawatts of energy. Oh, and he could move faster than the eye could see.

Starkiller redirected a falling star destroyer. He raises his hands and the Twilight vampires go flying.

What's the ability in destroying worlds compared to true love? Exactly, the Sith don't have a ****ing chance.

marwash22
Ed takes his shirt off and blinds them all with his sparkly awesomeness.

/thread

ares834
Originally posted by marwash22
Ed takes his shirt off and blinds them all with his sparkly awesomeness.

/thread
IT HAS NO EFFECT ON THE HEART OF THE FORCE!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
What's the ability in destroying worlds compared to true love? Exactly, the Sith don't have a ****ing chance. Rob made a funny haermm

Placidity
Great we have another RJ, making threads out of spite when the OP believes in his own mind that Twilight has no chance.

Not to mention OP is using non-movie non-canon sources.

Please close the thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Great we have another RJ, making threads out of spite when the OP believes in his own mind that Twilight has no chance.

Not to mention OP is using non-movie non-canon sources.

Please close the thread. Well well well, I see you are picking up the slack now that Alpha Centauri has been banned.

ADarksideJedi
This is strange me and my brother inlaw were both talking about the Sith taking the Twlight and we both argee that the Sith would win!

Rogue Jedi
Mattie musta missed this.

Impediment
Closed for obvious spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.