Death vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
death of the endless vs galactus

no ultimate nullifier or outside help. galactus has fed upon a universe.

quanchi112
Galactus stomps.

Q99
Galactus can die, so he probably does.

It might simply be a matter of outlasting him, though.

ares834
The Endless have litteraly no combat feats and Death is no acception. Their power is all implied. She is almost omnipresent as she takes the souls of all those that die inlcluding those on other planes of existence and she ends universes and "locks" them up. Going by feats Galactus wins, going by intuition... Death stomps.

Q99
She did kill Dream with a touch.

TheTyrant
Galactus can't and has never died. In the Abraxas arc, he was only turned into a star that would have burned for all eternity... Not dead.

Stalemate.

lightyeargee
Death. She kills abstracts witha touch. She kills universes. Galactus could do nothing to Death. except maybe give everyone in existance eternal life. Out of his power. Make it so that no universes die? out of his power.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
The Endless have litteraly no combat feats and Death is no acception.

Kind of like the Living Tribunal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you ignore the fact Morpheus affected all of reality when cats ruled the Earth...

cdtm
Death, no question.

kevdude
Death destroys him.

ares834
Originally posted by cdtm
If you ignore the fact Morpheus affected all of reality when cats ruled the Earth...
Meh... In all honesty I never understood that story, I simply thought that was a possible alternate reality and that it never happened... Regardless I forgot about Doctor Dee who, despite only having a portion of Dream's power and not knowing how to full use it, was going to destroy the world.

But yeah after thinking about it a bit Death stomps.

Black bolt z
Been done before and death wins

TheTyrant
Death has no control over Galactus. Galactus can't die.

Prep-Man
Stalemate.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by cdtm
Kind of like the Living Tribunal. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img181.imageshack.us/i/biggomni1iq6.jpg/
"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus)
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"

You tell me which one is more impressive.

(credit for scan goes to Mr Master)

supremthor
Death wins, like she herself said, she can only die ones everything ceases to exist. that includes more then just life and death but also ideas, concepts, time, energy etc. unless big G is able to kill everything n i mean Everything including himself death cant be defeated.

TheTyrant
Edit.

King Kandy
Death can't do anything except wait until it's Galactus's time. So this could take forever.

supremthor
Originally posted by SuperMan103

^

TheTyrant
lol, my bad.

chomperx9
could death do anything to ghost rider ?

Bouboumaster
Galactus absorb her

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by King Kandy
Death can't do anything except wait until it's Galactus's time. So this could take forever.

agreed.

IIRC the only reason she was able to kill Morpheus was due to the fact that he asked for death and that punishment for killing his own son was death.

No such conditions on Galactus here.

cdtm
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
agreed.

IIRC the only reason she was able to kill Morpheus was due to the fact that he asked for death and that punishment for killing his own son was death.

Nothing in the story supports this.

He wanted to die, but nothing says Death couldn't kill him anytime.

Digi
Meh. Making vs. threads about Sandman characters is missing the point of them, kinda like Watchmen characters. I doubt any concrete answer will materialize here. Not trying to troll, that's just my assessment of the fight. Feat-based analysis falls apart for characters that were not conceived with such standards in mind.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
Meh. Making vs. threads about Sandman characters is missing the point of them, kinda like Watchmen characters. I doubt any concrete answer will materialize here. Not trying to troll, that's just my assessment of the fight. Feat-based analysis falls apart for characters that were not conceived with such standards in mind. naw thats trolling

h1a8
I believe Death can kill him with a touch. But she won't if she's in character since Galactus is essential. Galactus can't harm her so this fight is a stalement due to Death's character.

Colossus-Big C
death kills him
theres immortal people that have died(elders of universe)
and even eternity can die

TheTyrant
Eternity can die?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SuperMan103
death of the endless vs galactus

Ah...so we have a senario where Galactus is holding back? Surely if he isnt accessing his best attack (using the nullifier), then thats definitely what we have here...

Anyway, if Galactus has consummed an entire universe, then he crushes Death as Death is naught but a major aspect of a universe, while Galactus would possess the power of a complete universe...

So Galactus wins here every single time in this senario...

Uriel005
Death no questions asked. Technically lower on the power scale than the tribunal or order and chaos. But the nature of her power makes her unbeatable because between herself and destiny for the important things that need to die or stay alive there is no victory. Unless of course you pull some Thanos bull of taking the heart of the universe which i still completely disavow as utterly stupid.

Anyways even with the nullifier how could you fight something who with just a thought from across the universe could kill you.

namorsubby
There's some interesting conversation in this thread.

Either way, I don't see how anyone can really beat Death. How would someone really go about that? Death has to be the victor I suppose.

TheLordofMurder
The Nullifier has been used to nullify universes (and everything in the universe) before, so we know if can kill Death...

As for Death killing a Galactus that has (as pertains this senario) eatten an entire universe, Galactus would be much more powerful than her in such a situation and I am thinking he'd be beyond her ability to eliminate at that point...

As for the Heart of the Universe, I fully agree with you as that was stupid beyond stupid...

Uriel005
Galactus's power is entropic in nature and as such I put it down in Death's sphere of influence. Also death isn't really much of anything she/he/it is an anthromorphic perception of the end of life and the universe.

In a straight fight I would say death takes the fight because so what if Galactus took the power of the universe Death waves its hand and it suddenly counts for nothing when all of it just comes to dust before death. Power cosmic does not beat entropy long term. Yes it stops it for a bit but eventually it runs out and death wins. Also if Galactus consumed a universe the point would be moot as Abraxas would spring from eternity to Nom on everyone's skull.

Oh and almost forgot, supposing Galactus ate MU 616 Death 616 would just fade from existence along with everything else considering that 616 just ended and their is no longer anything requiring the endless or the other beings on their level.

SamZED
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.