best physical feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
what is the best workout feat or athletic training that you are proud of that was the best you could accomplish?

example:

my best one mile run when i was 16 was 4minutes and 50 seconds after that my average runs were 5: 20sec and 5:45sec

post your best feats pls..

AbnormalButSane
I walked from the couch to fridge and back.

Mairuzu
3 hour sex. Thank you alcohol and birth control.

Wild Shadow
pfff.. 8 hours... shifty

thx you alcohol, acid and coke.. smokin'

anyways...

humping a quarter mile hill terrain, fireman carry a 180 lbs man with full combat gear..

Mairuzu
8 hours? Id rather sleep

Wild Shadow
i couldnt my body felt like i was on crack have a heart attack if i didnt keep moving and burning off energy..

but, we did hump for hours, then stop few minutes and start up again each time taking longer and longer.. eventually taking naps and doing it again,,,

eventually my d#$$ felt like it was broken and hurt and the tip was on fire and still wanted to go but too sensitive to do it.. plus did it so much that next day i had blood in the urine

Mairuzu
I hate getting that sore dick when you have a boner for too long. I hate it.

Wild Shadow
i was scared... like seriously scared go see a doctor i think i broke it or the b$#@$ gave me something...

it hurt to urinate and it felt sprained.

mmm.. 3 mile run in under 20:20.. actually was a bad time could never get over it. age was catching up on me and the course was purposely skewed in order to screw with runners.. it was slightly above 3 miles possibly an extra quarter mile to f$#@@ ppl out of their time and make them try harder..

Mairuzu
I did a mile in 8:30 seconds exact stoned

After 7 years of eating and sitting.

Then i tried to beat it.... I got 8:29 stoned

Wild Shadow
i have done 200 push ups on my knuckles each one was done correctly and slowly.. prior to doing them i was discipline by taking 20 strikes with a wooden bokken sword on my palms and soles of my feet.. counting each time in korean for each strike.

once started the push ups i would be hit in the back of the legs if my master thought i did it incorrectly and would not count...

all for whispering in line and b/c i was a student instructor..

this happen regularly you think i would learn.. but, i was his best teacher instructor he ever had.. i stuck with him on and off for over almost a decade

this ws done when i was like 16

steverules_2
I managed to defeat Doctor Doom after long fought battle I managed to tag him with a round house kick, we fought whilst the whole place was burning around us, I then managed to regain the stolen CIA technology and get out before the place exploded. Doctor Doom is still out there and I know that someday our paths will cross again.

Bardock42
Oh man, WS.

Wild Shadow
i ran a hill called rattle snake mountain for my blk belt exam.. it was 5 miles and i had 35 minutes to accomplish it or i failed.. it was just one of my many exams.

steverules_2
Ok grasshopper

Mairuzu
Any pimple i get goes away a day later if unbothered.

I can pass as a 14-22 year old male. Bitches!

Ax3l
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I walked from the couch to fridge and back. Overachiever!

I flipped from my left side to my right while laying in bed.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l
Overachiever!

I flipped from my left side to my right while laying in bed.

I said God damn!

Amazing Vrayo!!
I got some pants on in 3:00 flat.

Wild Shadow
fully dressed in 30 some seconds.. cargo pants, boots, blouse... and i was still choked for being too slow.. sad

Ax3l
I've got some physical feet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh man, WS. Who can pee the farthest?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
fully dressed in 30 some seconds.. cargo pants, boots, blouse... and i was still choked for being too slow.. sad Blouse? Aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha gay.

Wild Shadow
blouse...

http://www.usmcblues.com/items/bx1045.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Durh.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Durh. http://p1.hotornot.com/bl/brands/ORBZS/VNTTERGETMAEVSWTYWDP.jpg

dadudemon
I ran the mile in around 4:30, every other day, when I was in highschool track (as did about 3 other people, who were right there with me.)

Considering the world record is well below 4 minutes (a difference of over 45 seconds), that's not a very good time, IMO.

PWNED!

Best time on the 400 meter: 48 seconds. That's not a very good time considering that world record is 43.18. Five seconds is a HUGE difference at that short of a distance.

PWNED!

But they are still my best running feats...though they aren't all that great, even at the highschool level. What's even more sad: I'll never ever be able to run the mile, on a regular basis, like that, ever ever ever again. sad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I ran the mile in around 4:30, every other day, when I was in highschool track (as did about 3 other people, who were right there with me.)

Considering the world record is well below 4 minutes (a difference of over 45 seconds), that's not a very good time, IMO.

PWNED! I did it in 4:29.

47 seconds.

HA.

ADarksideJedi
I walked from the couch to fridge and back.

lol I done that too.But I walk two to three miles every day when I am off work! smile

Wild Shadow

PWNED!

Best time on the 400 meter: 48 seconds. That's not a very good time considering that world record is 43.18. Five seconds is a HUGE difference at that short of a distance.

PWNED!

But they are still my best running feats...though they aren't all that great, even at the highschool level. What's even more sad: I'll never ever be able to run the mile, on a regular basis, like that, ever ever ever again. sad exactly.. but your stuff is better then your average american and even majority of someone who consider themselves athletes nowadays..

i could never beat my coaches kids time minus certain types of runs... i think it was genetic their dad was an olympic runner in the 80's and had bn training them for yrs prior.

dadudemon
exactly.. but your stuff is better then your average american and even majority of someone who consider themselves athletes nowadays..

i could never beat my coaches kids time minus certain types of runs... i think it was genetic their dad was an olympic runner in the 80's and had bn training them for yrs prior.

It's definitely good for the average person, for sure...

But, it's average to below average for collegiate athletes, which is why I said "pwned" at the end.

Wild Shadow
i was mostly referring to these young wannabe MMA's who think they are skilled and highly trained athletes.

Bloinky
I just took a poop.

Robtard
I usedd to think that P-guy (forget his name) was the baddest of the bad-boys in here, but WidShadow takes it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bloinky
I just took a poop.

/thread. And your sig rocks.

One Free Man
I once ate 50 packages of gummy worms. Then I got arrested cause I didn't have the money to pay for them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I usedd to think that P-guy (forget his name) was the baddest of the bad-boys in here, but WidShadow takes it.

P23.

smile

you get thorns

Is it rhyme time?

Wild Shadow
thats why i opened it for....

i hate you rogue jedi.. may all your interferes end in failure and mitochondria count become to minimal for the use of the force whether the dark or light side..

Rogue Jedi
K? I'll be fine, I'll always have DDM.

Bardock42
thats why i opened it for....

i hate you rogue jedi.. may all your interferes end in failure and mitochondria count become to minimal for the use of the force whether the dark or light side.. You mean midi-chlorians. Mitochondria are an actual part of a cell, unrelated to the force.

Wild Shadow
what---ever.... may he get pawned by a padawan

dadudemon
i hate you rogue jedi.. may all your interferes end in failure and mitochondria count become to minimal for the use of the force whether the dark or light side..

Where did that come from? Don't you think that's a bit extreme? I mean, come on, man! Not his mitochondrias! That's just too far.

Worst case scenario, RJ is just a harmless annoyance to some posters.

Rogue Jedi
You mean midi-chlorians. Mitochondria are an actual part of a cell, unrelated to the force. crylaugh

Wild Shadow
this is what has happen to your idol, bn reduced to a joke
P_7HVcYjM3Y

Bardock42
P_7HVcYjM3Y

I don't think he's a joke, really, he didn't have the best movie career after, but he seems like a nice fellow, and he's been doing some great voice work, especially as Joker.

Rogue Jedi
P_7HVcYjM3Y Mark Hamill is my idol? Because I like one character he played? K.

And what Bardock just said.

~Bun Bun~
I love jay and silent bob! laughing out loud

Slay
acid
This pretty much takes all the credibility from your story.

One Free Man
I don't think he's a joke, really, he didn't have the best movie career after, but he seems like a nice fellow, and he's been doing some great voice work, especially as Joker. Yeah and just because you have a cameo in a comedy doesn't mean you're a failure.

Rogue Jedi
Man what an idiot. I guess he had an MMA class to go teach with Chuck norris.

Selphie
about a month ago, after being in horrible physical shape, I ran for 10 minutes straight srug

not the best feat, but I'm happy about making progress

Wild Shadow
now that nice... and good for you.

Robtard
Originally posted by Selphie
about a month ago, after being in horrible physical shape, I ran for 10 minutes straight srug

Did your ample boobs flop around? Would have been nice to see, I bet.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Selphie

It's impressive to me. I can't even run one minute.

Robtard
P23.

smile

That's the fool, knew it was 'P' something. He used to tell people he'd cut their throats and then **** the slit. Pretty bad-ass.

What happened to him?

dadudemon
That's the fool, knew it was 'P' something. He used to tell people he'd cut their throats and then **** the slit. Pretty bad-ass.

What happened to him?

My guess is that he got locked in the Pen for bustin' caps into some gangsta' ass, yo. smile

AbnormalButSane
My guess is that he got locked in the Pen for bustin' caps into some gangsta' ass, yo. smile

Or his mommy took his computer away from him.

Amazing Vrayo!!
You mean midi-chlorians. Mitochondria are an actual part of a cell, unrelated to the force. Maybe he wants him to lose all his energy. It would be lethal if your mitochondria count drained to zero.

you get thorns
Or his mommy took his computer away from him.

Say it ain't so..........

Mairuzu

You can't beat P23. You can't. He went out like a G.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You can't beat P23. You can't. He went out like a G.

Perma ban? For what?

Rogue Jedi
I have two left feat.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Maybe he wants him to lose all his energy. It would be lethal if your mitochondria count drained to zero.

Good point! laughing

Selphie
Did your ample boobs flop around? Would have been nice to see, I bet.

Sports bra.

jaden101
Raped someone and got away with it.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by jaden101
Raped someone and got away with it. http://blogs.graphicdesignforum.com/mlenhart/archives/images/great%20job.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Maybe he wants him to lose all his energy. It would be lethal if your mitochondria count drained to zero. Yet here I am.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Yet here I am. Well, you're at least tired, right?

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Call me Wolverine, dammit.

King Castle
i once crossed a water pool upside down while exhausted from a rope that was like 5 floors above the water from a tower.. muscles were burning and aching

Mr. Rhythmic
I saw a frog the size of a bear.

I ATE IT!

King Castle
most of my feats are cardio related like running and endurance.. dont really have much strength feats that would be impressive.. unless its hitting power

Rogue Jedi
One time I slept for 16 hours straight.

Grate the Vraya
Apparently I can do 1000trillion and 3 pullups.

King Castle
outran the cops while they were in their police vehicles.. cut through parks, campus, back yards.. felt like i was running for over an hour b4 i lost them.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
outran the cops while they were in their police vehicles.. cut through parks, campus, back yards.. felt like i was running for over an hour b4 i lost them. PPfffft, I lost 5.

King Castle
i once carried a jack hammer over my shoulder... the metal hurt and i might have strained my back but it was manly to do it and get approval from the rest of the guys in my crew..

peer pressures a b$@$%

Mindship
>2x bodyweight benchpress
1-arm pull-up
full side-split

Those were the days...

Robtard
outran the cops while they were in their police vehicles.. cut through parks, campus, back yards.. felt like i was running for over an hour b4 i lost them.

PPfffft, I lost 5.

Playing Grand Theft Auto doesn't count.

King Castle
Originally posted by Mindship

full side-split

Those were the days... what age were you and what is side-split?

Mindship
what age were you and what is side-split? Mid 20s.
A stretching exercise with legs out to each side, crotch to ground.

King Castle
o' figured. i just never heard it called that

StarCraft2
MMA Amateur
3 wins 6 losses 1 draw

3 decision wins
2 submission losses
3 knockout losses
1 decision loss

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by StarCraft2
MMA Amateur
3 wins 6 losses 1 draw

3 decision wins
2 submission losses
3 knockout losses
1 decision loss I know someone here who can make you the best MMA fighter like ever ZOMG.

StarCraft2
I know someone here who can make you the best MMA fighter like ever ZOMG.

yourself?

the more you train the better you get?

Rogue Jedi
Nah not me.

Bardock42
Nah not me. You can just defeat Batman in h2h. Not teach it.

The Nuul
I know someone here who can make you the best MMA fighter like ever ZOMG.

MasterBruce, he was going to be peak human at some point.

Rogue Jedi
You can just defeat Batman in h2h. Not teach it. More like my hand-to-my gun-to-his head.

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Nuul
MasterBruce, he was going to be peak human at some point.

There seems to be an unnatural percentile of peak human fighters on the internet.

Rogue Jedi
There seems to be an unnatural percentile of peak human fighters on the internet. Right?

Shut up or I'll kick your ass.

King Castle
There seems to be an unnatural percentile of peak human fighters on the internet. no.. it just seems that way to some ppl... not everyone is fat and out of shape contrary to what some have come to believe due to their own appearance

Bardock42
no.. it just seems that way to some ppl... not everyone is fat and out of shape contrary to what some have come to believe due to their own appearance

Haha, nah, what I said.

King Castle
why do germans consider pork steak?

Rogue Jedi
aaahahahaha

King Castle
every time i ordered steak in a german restaurant i kept getting a pork chop kept getting pissed.

plus whats up with meaten donuts?

Rogue Jedi
Whats up with fruit cake?

King Castle
i dont know i actually like fruit cake with a tall glass of milk

Bardock42
why do germans consider pork steak?

Because they know accurate terminology. Steak is a cut of meat, for example pork.

Rogue Jedi
Because they know accurate terminology. Steak is a cut of meat, for example pork. Steaks come from cows, B.

Bardock42
Steaks come from cows, B.

No, they are dominantly associated with them, but they can come from many different animals, I don't think you can fault Germans for your two's combined culinary ignorance.

Rogue Jedi
No, they are dominantly associated with them, but they can come from many different animals, I don't think you can fault Germans for your two's combined culinary ignorance. On that note, we should refer to steaks as to their origin. Beef steak, pork steak, chicken steak, etc;

King Castle
yp-41qSBmGI

Bardock42
On that note, we should refer to steaks as to their origin. Beef steak, pork steak, chicken steak, etc;

And they do that in Germany, most menus are structured after the animal they come from. Again, WS got pissed at his own ignorance.

Bardock42
yp-41qSBmGI

Love that movie. And that's one of the best parts.

Rogue Jedi
And they do that in Germany, most menus are structured after the animal they come from. Again, WS got pissed at his own ignorance. It's just the way we do it in the states. Steaks mean beef steaks here.

Bardock42
It's just the way we do it in the states. Steaks mean beef steaks here.

I understand that, though I am sure your better chefs differentiate anyways.

King Castle
if it werent for your michas i would have hated germany and its ppl...

ZCLd0E0LZlw&feature=related

by the way you can keep micheal knight

Bardock42
if it werent for your michas i would have hated germany and its ppl...

ZCLd0E0LZlw&feature=related

by the way you can keep micheal knight

Well, you seem to be a bit of an angry person, so I am glad you were at least somewhat enjoying your time in Germany.

King Castle
nah, i loved your women at least the young ones during okterberfest and all the other chicks from Sweden and whatever other areas they were from with similar skin tone eyes hair,.. plus loved the beer maid outfits and ppl asking me to marry their daughters and bring them to america..

gawd some of those women were beautiful nice milky skin and not fat or short like the other ppl on the streets that had a pig pink skin tone and were overweight had me questioning where were the supposed tall german men i was led to believe from history books and movies.. the ubermen..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.