the green lantern corps runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
This is ALL of the green lanterns. Except the guardians

1.The JLA, the avengers, Defenders, the x-men, the JSA and the doom patrol
2. Thanos, Darkseid and DP tyrant
3. The council of god-heads
4. Chthon, Gaea, Set, Oshtur and Demigorge
5. A single celestial
6. FP tyrant
7. 80% Galactus
8. Dr doom with prep

marwash22
lulz. they're not getting past the first one.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean, every GL, like every single one in existnece?

byrdgang21
Stops @ 1

Lord Feron
Do they get to use Ion. If so do we use Sodam as the Ion weilder?

BruceSkywalker
stops at 1

amnesia
Originally posted by marwash22
lulz. they're not getting past the first one.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean, every GL, like every single one in existnece?

yep, all of them.

marwash22
Hmmm, ok. They still aren't getting past the first one.

Superman
MM
WW
Thor
Hulk
Strange
Sentry
Nova
Surfer
GR
Cap Atom
Cap Marvel

...not even an 18th of the list.

amnesia
Originally posted by marwash22
Hmmm, ok. They still aren't getting past the first one.

Superman
MM
WW
Thor
Hulk
Strange
Sentry
Nova
Surfer
GR
Cap Atom
Cap Marvel

...not even an 18th of the list.

It's millions in the GL corps, right?

r0nm0n88
if they can use the ion is big, and yeah there is a lot of gls out there, but most suck. suck real hard

amnesia
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
if they can use the ion is big, and yeah there is a lot of gls out there, but most suck. suck real hard

They have Sodam Ion.

quanchi112
Stop hard at 2.

Warlord
Originally posted by amnesia
It's millions in the GL corps, right?

they are no more than 3.000 IIRC

mighty adam
2 ds thanos dp tyrant

ds can take them alone, thanos with perp can kill 98% of them alone dp tyrant is a over kill

quanchi112
Originally posted by mighty adam
2 ds thanos dp tyrant

ds can take them alone, thanos with perp can kill 98% of them alone dp tyrant is a over kill Ds can take 7200 gl's? Hahahahaha, why did he need an army and the color yellow to get the better of them. I'll drop Raker humiliating him by himself.

marwash22
Again, they stop at the first one.

mighty adam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ds can take 7200 gl's? Hahahahaha, why did he need an army and the color yellow to get the better of them. I'll drop Raker humiliating him by himself. do you have ds hate/ if he uses the oe they are dead. plus its not just ds alone, thanos and tyrant yea gl are dieing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by mighty adam
do you have ds hate/ if he uses the oe they are dead. plus its not just ds alone, thanos and tyrant yea gl are dieing. You said Ds alone can beat them which I destroyed by citing an actual comic.

amnesia
fine, they get Kyle ion.

BlackZero30x
fine, they get Kyle ion.

classic? or de-powered?

Q99
Classic Ion can't exist at the same time as a whole corps, having the power of the central battery and all.

Originally posted by Warlord
they are no more than 3.000 IIRC

There used to be 3,600, 1 per sector, but their numbers were doubled when they were revived to 2 per sector.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99
Classic Ion can't exist at the same time as a whole corps, having the power of the central battery and all.

There used to be 3,600, 1 per sector, but their numbers were doubled when they were revived to 2 per sector.

indeed, unless the poster WILLS it that way!........

i thought that was funny....

besides he could make a copy of himself come forward in time like parralax did in emerald knight.

amnesia
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
classic? or de-powered?

de-powered, he was above Sodam ion though.

BlackZero30x
de-powered, he was above Sodam ion though.

indeed he was.

ion really makes a difference here so i think the corps is going somewhere but they don't complete it

i would really like to say they make it to 3 just based on how much raw power all 7,200 + Ion would have.

amnesia
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
indeed he was.

ion really makes a difference here so i think the corps is going somewhere but they don't complete it

i would really like to say they make it to 3 just based on how much raw power all 7,200 + Ion would have.

And we can assume that the less talented lanterns are at least mid meta?

BlackZero30x
And we can assume that the less talented lanterns are at least mid meta?

I would assume that to be about true. I mean they are still GL's so they will be able to do some things just weaker constructs.

Q99
I'd say the lowest of them, rookies in extremely low-threat sectors and the like, are mid-meta. The bulk of officers who know what they're doing are probably high meta, and most of the ones with a name and/or significant experience are low herald, with more elite ones (the real vets and famous lanterns) being mid herald.

amnesia
Originally posted by Q99
I'd say the lowest of them, rookies in extremely low-threat sectors and the like, are mid-meta. The bulk of officers who know what they're doing are probably high meta, and most of the ones with a name and/or significant experience are low herald, with more elite ones (the real vets and famous lanterns) being mid herald.

Hal is up there with superman, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.