Hawkgirl vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
CIS off

Omega Vision
Hawkgirl.

Mindset
Speedermein.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Speedermein.
Yeah that guy would stomp. But Spider-Man loses.

Mindset
What about Spiderman?

Omega Vision
What about Spiderman?
Oh shit you're right, this is clearly no hyphen Spiderman. He's a ****ing beast. He'd tear Spider-Man up in a fight.

Wild Shadow
what does hawk girl standard gear bring?

anyways spiderman for the win for now.. 8/10

lightyeargee
Split. She is stronger and more mobile. He is faster and more agile.

srankmissingnin
LMAO

Spider-man owns. Hawkgirl couldn't even handle the webbing of that loser archer Alias The Spider. Try again.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
LMAO

Spider-man owns. Hawkgirl couldn't even handle the webbing of that loser archer Alias The Spider. Try again. she helped carry a jet with hawkman. That is serious weight. And spiderman will die from a hit of her mace metal.

Wild Shadow
cis off is also in play and his reflects should be able to handle her easily...

and a lot of their feats i chalk up to the gravity manipulation granted by the metal..

either way spidey beats her worse then he did titania

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cis off is also in play and his reflects should be able to handle her easily...

and a lot of their feats i chalk up to the gravity manipulation granted by the metal..

either way spidey beats her worse then he did titania I can't see spidey handling a mace swing to the dome. It's the only thing in virtue and vice that hurt despero. It's going to kill spiderman.

Wild Shadow
if it connects of course it will kill him.. but his reflex feats would make it very unlikely not the majority outcome.

plus that feat is hawkman feat not hers cant use them for her.

marwash22
CIS is off... well, that means Spidey will not be fighting like a pussy. First off, he's gonna take that mace from her right off the bat and even if he doesn't, there's no way she can tag him with it.

lightyeargee
yeah because she doesn't fly hundreds of miles per hour and doesn't have reflexes,and sense to that degree. She is an untrained oaf who hasn't fought beings like amazo who far outstrip spidey in speed and reflexes. Yeah. Lmbo

marwash22
First off, when has she beaten Amazo?

But yeah, you're right, it's not like Spidey has ever dodged a flying opponent or kicked the ass of someone who's a much better fighter. Oh wait...

Wild Shadow
like fire lord... i mean if we are going to fan wank lets go all the way.. ninja

lightyeargee
Originally posted by marwash22
First off, when has she beaten Amazo?

But yeah, you're right, it's not like Spidey has ever dodged a flying opponent or kicked the ass of someone who's a much better fighter. Oh wait... never said she beat amazo. He is far tufer to hurt than say spiderman. The point that she can inflict dmg on someone with the combined durability of the jla and the speed of the flash,superman,ww,and MM, says she can tag spiderman. And spiderman sisnt going to over power her in a physical confromtation.

Warlord
Spiderman 7/10

marwash22
Originally posted by lightyeargee
never said she beat amazo. He is far tufer to hurt than say spiderman. The point that she can inflict dmg on someone with the combined durability of the jla and the speed of the flash,superman,ww,and MM, says she can tag spiderman. And spiderman sisnt going to over power her in a physical confromtation. She didn't inflict a damn thing, he tanks everything she throws at him. The only reason she hits Amazo at all is because he lets her because he knows she can't hurt him. Spidey's agility (which is far greater than hers) along with Spidey-sense, says she ain't touchin' him.

Hawkgirl > Spidey... in strengyh? erm

lightyeargee
She didn't inflict a damn thing, he tanks everything she throws at him. The only reason she hits Amazo at all is because he lets her because he knows she can't hurt him. Spidey's agility (which is far greater than hers) along with Spidey-sense, says she ain't touchin' him.

Hawkgirl > Spidey... in strengyh? erm she dented his head. And he simply healed himself.That isn't the only fight she was in. If soidey sense was all that great, spidey wouldn't get hit as much as he does. She could hit the ground with her mace sneding shards every where. He gonna dodge them and her too?

Wild Shadow
"CIs is Off"

marwash22
she dented his head. And he simply healed himself.That isn't the only fight she was in. If soidey sense was all that great, spidey wouldn't get hit as much as he does. She could hit the ground with her mace sneding shards every where. He gonna dodge them and her too? and why did she hit him? because he let her! Spidey ain't gonna sit there let her hit him with the mace. Also, without the mace, she is almost no threat to him... She's basically a lesser version of Vulture... who Spidey repeatedly curbstomps.

Spidey getting hit as much as he does would be a symptom of PIS, not CIS... the same goes for Flash and DD, without PIS, there aren't very many people who can touch Spidey, DD or Wally.

lightyeargee
and why did she hit him? because he let her! Spidey ain't gonna sit there let her hit him with the mace. Also, without the mace, she is almost no threat to him... She's basically a lesser version of Vulture... who Spidey repeatedly curbstomps.

Spidey getting hit as much as he does would be a symptom of PIS, not CIS... the same goes for Flash and DD, without PIS, hardly there aren;t very many people who can touch Spidey, DD or Wally. wit cis off,shes going to be flying far faster than spidey runs or jumps. And she is going to clock spidey. Period. I didn't know vulture had metal that could rend the fundementals of the universe and smash in beings like amazo. Didn't know vulture could carry planes.

-K-M-
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
LMAO

Spider-man owns. Hawkgirl couldn't even handle the webbing of that loser archer Alias The Spider. Try again.

Different Hawkgirl then current.

I wouldn't start going off of low showings as Spider-Man has some doozies

Spidey's agility (which is far greater than hers) along with Spidey-sense, says she ain't touchin' him.

Lulz

marwash22
are we talking about the same person (Kendra)? If you think her agility is better than Spidey's... lulz.

-K-M-
are we talking about Kendra? If you think her agility is better than Spidey's... lulz.

As per the rules we go by current, and Kendra is no longer Hawkgirl.
The Hawks can tag speedforce users, yeah Spider-Man isn't going to be to fast for her. Im more laughing at the she cant hit him comment.

Mindset
A lot of people tag speed force users.

-K-M-
A lot of people tag speed force users.

Except as noted it's their reflexes and enhanced vision given to them by the nth metal that allows them to do that.

marwash22
if it's not Kendra we're talking about, who is it? and that's probably something that should be put in the OP, don't ya think.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
Except as noted it's their reflexes and enhanced vision given to them by the nth metal that allows them to do that. So it allows them to have the speed of Deathstroke.

Wild Shadow
he is talking about a hawkman feat and applying it to kendra,, with seeing fast moving objects like the flash but in his same statement i think he referenced the beating of a hummingbird wings to justify his ability to see certain speedsters like the flash..

massive fail.

-K-M-
if it's not Kendra we're talking about, who is it? and that's probably something that should be put in the OP, don't ya think.

If it's not as per the rules of the board you go by current versions. Current version is Shiera.

-K-M-
So it allows them to have the speed of Deathstroke.

and ideally then some, as they have even shown to go lightspeed in space. However, DS is an expert at fighting speedsters.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he is talking about a hawkman feat and applying it to kendra,, with seeing fast moving objects like the flash but in his same statement i think he referenced the beating of a hummingbird wings to justify his ability to see certain speedsters like the flash..

massive fail.

I'm not, but thanks for coming out.

Starscream M
and ideally then some, as they have even shown to go lightspeed in space.
that has no relevance.

marwash22
I'm confused, when did Kendra stop being the current Hawkgirl?

Mindset
and ideally then some, as they have even shown to go lightspeed in space. However, DS is an expert at fighting speedsters.

I'm not, but thanks for coming out. Travel speed =/= fight speed, first rule of KMC.

They have Grodd level speed.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
that has no relevance.

So a comment about the type of speed their capable has no relevance? Oh my.

-K-M-
I'm confused, when did Kendra stop being the current Hawkgirl?

Blackest Night

Travel speed =/= fight speed, first rule of KMC.

They have Grodd level speed.

Very true, accept that comment was made in relation to their overall speed.

ORLY?

Mindset
OK, Hawkgirl will run away from Spiderman at lightpeed after he beats her with his spider speed, because spiders fight at faster speeds than hawks do.

-K-M-
OK, Hawkgirl will run away from Spiderman at lightpeed after he beats her with his spider speed, because spiders fight at faster speeds than hawks do.

Oh Mindset, I don't think it's farfetched that Spider-Man can beat Hawkgirl but the comment she can't hit him? That's just silly.

Mindset
I agree.

-K-M-
I agree with your agree

Mindset
Hold me.

Parmaniac
never said she beat amazo. He is far tufer to hurt than say spiderman. The point that she can inflict dmg on someone with the combined durability of the jla and the speed of the flash,superman,ww,and MM, says she can tag spiderman. And spiderman sisnt going to over power her in a physical confromtation. Spider-man kicked down Thanos with the IG once, I guess that would put him above everything Hawkgirl ever pulled off? Spidey creates a webbing baseball bat and:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIrhmJeomEo&feature=related
0:22-0:33

Starscream M
So a comment about the type of speed their capable has no relevance? Oh my. travel speed has no relation to fighting speed

come on, you're not a noob!

Starscream M
Oh Mindset, I don't think it's farfetched that Spider-Man can beat Hawkgirl but the comment she can't hit him? That's just silly. its not likely, but it is possible

if spiderman brought his A-game and wasn't affected by CIS, he could potentially dodge all her attacks

-K-M-
travel speed has no relation to fighting speed

Guess you missed my post above with Mindset when he said the same thing.

marwash22
the comment she can't hit him? That's just silly. In a fight? No, she's not gonna connect. Kraven and Do Oc (via his tentacles) both move much faster than Hawkgirl and both of them struggle to tag Spidey.

This is a forum fight, not a comic fight were PIS makes it so that Spidey sense is irrelevant. You honestly think Hawkgirl can tag spidey with that mace or that she has combat speed great enough to counter his agility/spidey-sense? If so, scans, please.

illadelph12
travel speed has no relation to fighting speed

That's not entirely true.

Travel speed doesn't effect the speed at which you may throw or dodge a punch and kick, but it does come into play when being able to close or create distance between you and your opponent is taken into consideration, or how fast you could bumrush someone before they could react to you.

That factor seems to get lost here on KMC.

marwash22
Originally posted by illadelph12

Travel speed doesn't effect the speed at which you may throw or dodge a punch and kick, but it does come into play when being able to close or create distance between you and your opponent is taken into consideration, or how fast you could bumrush someone before they could react to you.

That factor seems to get lost here on KMC. all true.

However, the rate in which one can close the distance is irrelevant when your opponent is Spidey, who's reaction time, reflexes and agility are all top notch. So, she comes speeding at him... he's not gonna move?

You guys are making it seems as though she has combat speed that matches her flight speed, that's not the case at all.

-K-M-
In a fight? No, she's not gonna connect. Kraven and Do Oc (via his tentacles) both move much faster than Hawkgirl and both of them struggle to tag Spidey.

This is a forum fight, not a comic fight were PIS makes it so that Spidey sense is irrelevant. You honestly think Hawkgirl can tag spidey with that mace or that she has combat speed great enough to counter his agility/spidey-sense? If so, scans, please.

haha wow, your very wrong. Also no Doc Ock and especially Kraven does not move faster then Hawkgirl. Also they do tag him, so kind of a pointless example

This is a forum fight so you shall take away PIS/CIS for Spider-Man and not Hawkgirl. I have a whole respect thread all organized in my sig. Enjoy. I do enjoy your comment that apparently Spider-Man is untaggable with CIS/PIS off though.

all true.

However, the rate in which one can close the distance is irrelevant when your opponent is Spidey, who's reaction time, reflexes and agility are all top notch. So, she comes speeding at him... he's not gonna move?

You guys are making it seems as though she has combat speed that matches her flight speed, that's not the case at all.

Once again the Hawks have a history of fighting speedsters so your logic doesn't fully work here.

Based on? The Hawks have smilar reaction speed feats like Spider-Man even deflecting machine gun fire with their maces.

amnesia
Originally posted by illadelph12

That factor seems to get lost here on KMC.

Correct, good sir. However, that's a problem on all VS boards.

marwash22
you're not comprehending what I'm saying. Both Kraven and Doc Oc move faster than Hawkgirl does... in a fight! I never said they were faster in a race.

Also, i never said Spidey was incapable of being tagged; it's just not gonna happen at the hands of Hawkgirl. Again, show me scans of her moving as quick as Kraven... in combat.

-K-M-
you're not comprehending what I'm saying. Both Kraven and Doc Oc move faster than Hawkgirl does... in a fight! I never said they were faster in a race.

Also, i never said Spidey was incapable of being tagged; it's just not gonna happen at the hands of Hawkgirl. Again, show me scans of her moving as quick as Kraven... in combat.

No I got it, and your still wrong.

Easily catches Tigrees arrow mid-flight
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/DCComics-Hawkman2002002-16.jpg

Easily avoiding gunfire
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-37-02.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-37-03.jpg

Kendra dodging laser beams from a spaceship
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-47-018.jpg

More bullet dodging
1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/Hawkman_03-15.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/Hawkman_03-23.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/Hawkman04-08.jpg
4. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/BB044-11.jpg

Here the two Hawk's dodge moving lazers from the Gordanian Shredders, that if one lazer hits you you will instantly suffer brain death

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-49-010.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-49-011.jpg
3. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-49-012.jpg
4. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/hm-49-013.jpg

etc.

marwash22
facepalm

you proved nothing in terms of her combat speed. you win though, as i don't care enough to discuss this any further.

-K-M-
haha I do love your logic, so dodging does not translate to combat speed? Funny pretty sure you were arguing Hawkgirl couldn't hit Spider-Man due to his agility. Hmmmm...

maxivitopowe
buymp

carver9
Spiderman stomps.

quanchi112
Spider-Man wins.

pym-ftw
Spock solidly

h1a8
Spider-man 10/10

Konton
Spider-Man more often than not - and mostly because of his webbing, not his agility. If she gets in close the matchup evens out, her strength/damage soak/healing factor/nth metal senses against his reflexes/speed/agility/spideysense.

http://s125.photobucket.com/user/DCHawks_photo/media/BB044-11.jpg.html

It should be noted in this scan posted earlier Hawkgirl and Hawkman are dodging invisible bullets from an invisible sniper rifle (or at the very least scoped rifle. idk anything about guns).

pym-ftw
Spock beats her to death

Konton
http://s125.photobucket.com/user/DCHawks_photo/media/hm-37-02.jpg.html

... and in that scan she throws what looks like a revamped kusarigama hard enough to penetrate a steel car door with the blunt end, hook into it, and casually rip it out without leverage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.