Team Matrix vs. Team Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Team Matrix
Neo
Agent Smith
Morpheus

Team Blade
Blade
Jared Nomak
Drake

This is Neo before he becomes The One at the end of the first movie, Smith too is from the first movie, and Morpheus is from Matrix: Reloaded.

Blade is from all 3 movies, Nomak from Blade II, Drake from Blade: Trinity.

First Scenario

All combatants are armed with their standard weapons. Blade has his sword and guns, Drake has his sword, Nomak had whatever weapon he used (don't remember what exactly), Smith and Neo have guns, and Morpheus has his guns and katana.

Setting: The lobby of the building where Morpheus was held captive and where Neo and Trinity had a shoot-off with Smith's guards.

Second Scenario

All combatants are unarmed and it's a fight to the death.

Setting: Let's say a wide open area like a football field.

Members of Team Blade neither gain nor lose any power in the Matrix (First Scenario), and Team Matrix retains all of their Matrix powers outside of it (Second Scenario). Which team wins?

Darth Martin
Team Blade in both scenarios.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team Blade in both scenarios.

sounds about right

Rogue Jedi
Um.......

marwash22
Matrix wins.

Morpheus and Smith both get killed and Neo gets beaten within an inch of his life then realizes he is "The One"... Neo proceeds to spank that ass. cool

Rogue Jedi
How does team Blade contend with the speed of Team matrix?

marwash22
Yeah, i actually think Team Matrix wins both scenarios.

Rogue Jedi
yes

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How does team Blade contend with the speed of Team matrix?

by remaking the movie big grin

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
How does team Blade contend with the speed of Team matrix? Blade and his teammates are bullet-time. Morpheus isn't. Nomak can shit on Morpheus.

Let's not even go to Drake, who when in demonic form couldn't feel Blade's attacks.

Rogue Jedi
Bullet timers? Drake was, thats it.

dadudemon
Smith is a bullet timer, for sure.

Smith solos.

smile

Darth Martin
Bullet timers? Drake was, thats it. The Vampires in Trinity dodged bullets. Frost dodged a bullet before La Magra. You want to argue they're faster than Blade or Nomak?

dadudemon
The Vampires in Trinity dodged bullets. Frost dodged a bullet before La Magra. You want to argue they're faster than Blade or Nomak?

I think a distiction needs to be made:

Most people think that bullet dodging is dodging a bullet AFTER it was fired.

Gunfire avoidance is just avoiding where someone aims, not the bullets, directly.

I still think John Preston is a bullet dodger, though. smile

Rogue Jedi
The Vampires in Trinity dodged bullets. Frost dodged a bullet before La Magra. You want to argue they're faster than Blade or Nomak? Yeah!!!!! A fatass Hutt with precog can dodge a twivamp!!!!

Shit wrong thread......

DarkNemesis
Blade and his teammates are bullet-time. Morpheus isn't. Nomak can shit on Morpheus.

Let's not even go to Drake, who when in demonic form couldn't feel Blade's attacks.

Hmmm it was never my intention to have Drake in his demonic form, since that would tilt the battle too much to Team Blade's favor, as no one on the Matrix team can really hurt him.

Was he able to turn into his demonic form anytime he wished? Or did something have to happen to him? It's been a while since I've seen Blade Trinity.

Darth Martin
He could change at will.

dadudemon
Yeah!!!!! A fatass Hutt with precog can dodge a twivamp!!!!

Shit wrong thread......

Dude, the "magical spells" is not the problem.

Rogue Jedi
I know, the precog is though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.