superman & gladiator vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
superman and gladiator get a day to know eachother of what eachother can do. pretty much the same really. and its not a day of prep to make a device to use on thanos. its just to get to know who they are fighting along side with.

everyone thinks superman would get owned by thanos. well lets see how thanos would do against Superman and gladiator as a team.

Wild Shadow
i'm feeling generous i'll say team ftw just for today.

carver9
Superman and Gladiator unless someone can show me Thanos facing two heralds of this caliber without any amps or aid and prevailing.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure he took down.. a small army of galactus's punsher heralds with a glance...

also fought jack of hearts and genis or SS i cant remember the cosmic quest story..

pretty sure overall he has fought more then one at a time even say 3 or 4 just too tired to really think..

Warlord
Thanos

Mshinu
Thanos takes them down quite comfortably from behind his shields.

Slaanesh
Thanos still will..he's just more powerful..

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos takes them down quite comfortably from behind his shields. so in the other threads superman can give thanos a good fight but when he has someone else that has the equal abilities as him thanos wins easier ?

Wild Shadow
unless gladiator hops out off time b4 thanos raises his shields and the team blitz right of the bat... and beat thanos to the punch.. 50/50 chance of over powering and out reacting thanos if this is the case.

Mshinu
Originally posted by chomperx9
so in the other threads superman can give thanos a good fight but when he has someone else that has the equal abilities as him thanos wins easier ?

I never said Supes can give Thanos a good fight now did I?
If I did, I must have been too drunk to remember...

Slaanesh
Originally posted by chomperx9
so in the other threads superman can give thanos a good fight but when he has someone else that has the equal abilities as him thanos wins easier ?

the only people who give Supes,Thor or Surfer a chance against Thanos is their rabid fanboy..normal people would give Thanos the win against any top tier..without much trouble..

Wild Shadow
the team go zoom on thanos @$$ as soon as the bell rings.

BattleMage
Glads with the help of Supes, Takes this.

Lord Feron
Gonna Say Thanos wins as much as I like the idea of Glads and Supes both bullrushing him...

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

lightyeargee
No. They dont' have the energy manipulation to pull it off.

iceman24567
Superman solos as does Gladz combo to ko ftw no expression

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos still will..he's just more powerful..

chomperx9
i say team wins

amnesia
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the only people who give Supes,Thor or Surfer a chance against Thanos is their rabid fanboy..normal people would give Thanos the win against any top tier..without much trouble..

chomperx9
ok new fight

1st fight pretty much the same. superman and gladiator get a day to know eachother and what they can do. they have no idea they are fighting thanos the next day

2nd fight superman and gladiator get a day to team up and know each other and they have an additional day to study thanos's powers.

they can only google thanos and find out what he is capable of doing so they know what to watch out for and to be ready. but they cant set up any traps or make any weapons.

3rd fight thanos stands in the middle superman stands in front of thanos 10 feet away. gladiator stands behind thanos 10 feet away and nobody can do anything till punisher gun fires. once he fires BAM they go at it.

also superman and gladiator still get a day to google thanos and plan some moves. can only use their powers.

gogogadgetgo
who needs gladiator?

superman vibrates his molecules and becomes intangible and phases through thano's shields then beats the shit out of prune face's mouth.

laughing

or how about superman blitz at the start of the fight at the speed of light and combo to ko thanos before prune face could even move?

Happy Dance

wait, wait, hows about superman is so strong that he is many many many multiples exponentially to the nth power stronger than thor, hulk, thanos, surfer and galactus combined hence he just physically rapes thanos

rolling on floor laughing

or how about superman just wins coz he's god damn superman smokin'

Black bolt z
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
who needs gladiator?

superman vibrates his molecules and becomes intangible and phases through thano's shields then beats the shit out of prune face's mouth.

laughing

or how about superman blitz at the start of the fight at the speed of light and combo to ko thanos before prune face could even move?

Happy Dance

wait, wait, hows about superman is so strong that he is many many many multiples exponentially to the nth power stronger than thor, hulk, thanos, surfer and galactus combined hence he just physically rapes thanos

or how about superman just wins coz he's god damn superman smokin' wrong on all except mabye the first

BattleMage
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
who needs gladiator?

laughing

Happy Dance

or how about superman just wins coz he's god damn superman smokin' Wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.