Orion, Thor vs Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Orion w/full gear.
Classic Thor.
Thanos at standard power set.

Who wins?

Warlord
Thanos

Mshinu
Thanos. Too strong, durable and plain powerful.

Slaanesh
two top tier won't be enough to handle Thanos..

Wild Shadow
i'll say thanos in this one.

BattleMage
The team can pull a victory

lightyeargee
The two warriors. Thanos never faced anything like these two at one time.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i'll say thanos in this one. Orion can Match Thanos's Output and exceed if he gets serious. Thor can absorb Thanos's blast. SO they got Thanos's energy covered. Thanos may be a bit stronger than One. But not Both. Unless someone can show me Thanos over powerering Surfer and Thor, or drax and Hulk at the same time physically. Full Astro-Force Blast,God Blast combo for the KO. And Mother box amps Thor to boot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I want to say Team but I've seen Orion choke when it comes to facing big time villains in the JLA to the point I'd think he might be a liability.

Throw in Superman and the Team takes it.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I want to say Team but I've seen Orion choke when it comes to facing big time villains in the JLA that I'd think he'd be more of a liability.

Throw in Superman and the Team takes it. Um, Orion was the only one who could hurt the galactic spanning Starro. What do you mean choke? Orion was the only one of the New Gods who could put up a fight agaisnt the Uber amped Infinity Man. Let's not talk about choking. Orion hands Superman his ass while Thor takes forever playing with the Hulk or Count Nefaria.

Warlord
I want to say Team but I've seen Orion choke when it comes to facing big time villains in the JLA to the point I'd think he might be a liability.

he has a good record against his dad tho

quanchi112

Throw in Superman and the Team takes it. Based on which Thanos loss?

iceman24567
Give Orion a manlier partner eek!

Warlord
Originally posted by iceman24567
Give Orion a manlier partner eek!

so he can make out with?
cowboy

iceman24567
thumb up

Nihilist
Thor needs a better team mate.

Harbinger
1. I think people are seriously underestimating Orion.
2. Thanos wins. Too durable, and too strong to fall here, even with Orion's Astro Force.

lawest9
Originally posted by Harbinger
1. I think people are seriously underestimating Orion.
2. Thanos wins. Too durable, and too strong to fall here, even with Orion's Astro Force. Is the astro force more powerful than Thor's portion of thje odinforce that he once drove Galactus away with?

The Nuul
Thanos still wins.

Don Corleone
Thanos. Too smart for these two.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by lawest9
Is the astro force more powerful than Thor's portion of thje odinforce that he once drove Galactus away with? Wouldn't matter. Thor's Power plus Astro force is more than enough to pwn Thanos. Orion's has Harmed the Star Conquerer. Thor's has driven back Galactus. Together they pwn Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Wouldn't matter. Thor's Power plus Astro force is more than enough to pwn Thanos. Orion's has Harmed the Star Conquerer. Thor's has driven back Galactus. Together they pwn Thanos. A weakened Galactus and neither can withstand Thanos' attacks i mean mere hand gestures have beaten Orion whereas Superman makes Darkseid submit or flee.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Slaanesh
two top tier won't be enough to handle Thanos..

lawest9
Team earns a split if not a majority.smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins

Side note: I'm sad to see Fangirl/lightyear go... Honestly, he brought some life to the forum and I'm unclear why he had to be banned. Sure he trolled and had many warning bans before.. however since lightyear he was doing okay.

Naija boy
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins

Side note: I'm sad to see Fangirl/lightyear go... Honestly, he brought some life to the forum and I'm unclear why he had to be banned. Sure he trolled and had many warning bans before.. however since lightyear he was doing okay.

He was doing okay intially but when he started attempting to defend his past incarnations posts and championing some of the same foolishness he did while he was nvrbeenwithagirl then the end was surely near. Though it had always been fairly obvious, i think the audacity of such actions made the correlation between nvr/lightyear easy to make for even the least adroit posters/most disinterested mods.

h1a8
Team wins in spite

iceman24567
Team loses unless Orion can solo erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Wouldn't matter. Thor's Power plus Astro force is more than enough to pwn Thanos. Orion's has Harmed the Star Conquerer. Thor's has driven back Galactus. Together they pwn Thanos. I see they got nver again.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team loses unless Orion can solo erm

Orion's the new Chuck Norris.

Philosophía
Orion rips his heart out.

batdude123
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thor needs a better team mate.

Indeed, he'll need somebody better than his carbon copy.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Orion's the new Chuck Norris.

Has Orion ever used a roundhouse?

quanchi112

Philosophía
I'd rather not, since it gets you so riled up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.