Mr. Majestic Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

amnesia
split.

carver9
Gladiator 7/10

Prep-Man
Any reasons?

carver9
His strength is above him... planet destroying.

His speed is above him... 100 times the speed of light and have actual on panel showings and STATEMENTS of him blitzing at the speed of light.

His durability is above him... survived without even a scratch or noticing it, a solar system destroy blast and lets not forget, he was in the heart of the blast.

All other powers, I dont care about.

Wild Shadow
majestic ftw.. he hypnotizes him with his majesto vision. angel

Prep-Man
Hey, if Cassandra Nova can make Glads into a scared kid, Majestic can, too.

Warlord
because he has telepathy on her level?

Prep-Man
Not on her level, but it's not the first time Glads had been taken over. Majestic has a crap load of powers.

Warlord
yes and he would win but not via tp IMO

BattleMage
Mr. M 5.5/10

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
His strength is above him... planet destroying.

And Majestic rearranged his entire solar system, including pushing Earth.

Majestic reacted to a teleporter, AS HE TELEPORTED. He's also navigated through the universe at ftl speeds, and rerouted the impulses of Eradicators synthetic dna by sight alone..

Here, he may have the edge. But Majestic should easily have the skill advantage, making this akin to Superman vs Wonder Woman, with most things being equal except for durability and skills....

I think this is a close match, personally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Near split to be honest. It's two high end bricks, both who are apparently skilled in hand to hand, going at it. On average it would be a stalemate.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not on her level, but it's not the first time Glads had been taken over. Majestic has a crap load of powers.

When has Glad ever been taken over? The last attempt was b Rachel, smeone who TP is>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ and she failed. She couldnt even hold him.

If you look at everything I would say Gladiator>Majestic.

Can you show me this planet moving feat please.

iceman24567
Majestic for the majority

Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.