The Terminator vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Which combination sci-fi/action/horror is the better film? It's day-to-day for me just as Predator 2 is with Predator. How do you feel?

http://www.smartbizconnection.com/movie_posters_files/image009.jpg http://moviesineedtosee.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/predator_poster.jpg

SnakeEyes
Terminator 2>Predator>Terminator>rest of the Predator movies, imo.

Myth
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Terminator 2>Predator>Terminator>rest of the Predator movies, imo.

Pretty much.

T2
Pred
T
Preds
T3
Pred2
TS
AVP:R
AVP

Predator 2 and Terminator Salvation could be reversed given the day for me.

Darth Martin
Only wanted an opinion on the two originals. Details maybe?

alecmac
As per mine Predicator is much better than the terminator.

ADarksideJedi
I only one of the Terminator movies but I had seen the Predator vs movies and I must say I did not like them.

Robtard
Terminator is a much better film than Predator.

Better story, better acting (as Arnold only has a few lines), better action.

Myth
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Only wanted an opinion on the two originals. Details maybe?

In that case, I enjoyed Predator more than Terminator. I love both of the movies, but I just found Predator more exciting and fun. Plus, the creature design is awesome. One of my biggest issues with Terminator (compared to Predator) is that the visuals don't strike me as real (such as the scene when Arnie is working on his eye).

majid86
Dillon...you son of a *****!

LOL!
Predator had some funny quotes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Terminator is a much better film than Predator.

Better story, better acting (as Arnold only has a few lines), better action.

majid86
IMO Predator was the better film with great story with great action and not mention had Jessie ?The Body' Ventura as Blain.

And other great characters like Mac, Billy, Dillion, Pancho, Hawkins and Dutch himself.
Jean Claude Van Damne was the Predator in the first couple of scences but was removed off the set

K.Diddy
beer The original Terminator wins hands down

majid86
Predator had better characters and better quotes
Stan Winstin created both the t800 and yaujta

Rogue Jedi
Steeck around.

majid86
Bunch of slack jawed ******* around here, this stuff will turn you into a god damned sexual tyrannosaurus,
Just like me

juli888
I consider that the first part predators. Was the best!

tmiller2
Terminator all the way!

majid86
Predator was Arnie's best movie IMO
Whenever someone mentions an Arnie or 80's action movie to me, i always think of Predator first.

Sorry Terminator fans but thats the way it

residentevil3D
arnold Vs arnold.......no ....both are damn great movies...no one else can play this role.

uniqueweasel
Terminator just pips it for me, Billy lets Predator down with his girly scream when he gets killed! Best for quotes has to be Predator though, like "I ain't got time to bleed" even Duke Nukem ripped it off!!

majid86
When it comes to design of both the T800 and Yautja.

Yautja was a better design though.

Mr Parker
Thats a no brainer.Loved Terminater,hated predator.The Terminater for me is easily by far the better film.None of his other films come close to being as good as The Terminater for me except Conan.The Terminater was believeble.You could believe that something like that could possibly happen.Predator wasnt.

The Nuul
Oh riiiight because Predator is not a sci-fi movie that is supposed to be real.

"Science fiction is a genre of fiction dealing with the impact of imagined innovations in science or technology".

I guess all movies show be real/believable then. Hollywood is in trouble now because some movies just cant be movies.

The Nuul
T1 is a little better than P1.

T2 is def better than P2.

T3 is crap and Predators def is much better.

T4 is better than any AVP film.

majid86
I like Predator 2 and it didn't matter if Arnie wasn't in it.
I didn't like Predators due to the fact the 4 Predators in the movie were killed so easily and Predators fighting Predators is totally lame.

I would love to see Robocop vs Terminator based directly on the Frank Miller graphic novel because it was a very good story.

uniqueweasel
I also liked Predator 2, mainly because they explored the Predator more with his additional weaponery and vision settings, etc. And when you see the queen alien skull in the predator ship was wicked! As for Robocop vs Terminator, that could of been amazing depending on the director though, just look at the mess of the avp films!!

Mr. Rhythmic
I loved T1.
T2 is one of my favorite action movies ever.
T3 was enjoyable, but that's about it.
T4 was crap.

P1 was awesome.
P2 was also awesome.
Ps was ok, but pretty boring.
AVP was not very good.
AVPR was unbelievably awful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.