Journey into Hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
You must go and hunt down Blaze, Satanish,Hades,Hela and Mephisto in Hell. You each member must get to hell on thier own and them meet up with each other. Then you must defeat the hordes of demons until you reach of the high demons and the rulerm mephisto. Where your team will convene. You only get to pick 5 Heroes. Who is best equipped to pull off this scary journey and Quest.

Which Heroes do you pick?

Thor,Black Bolt, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray, Orion, Green Lantern Hal, Zuriel, WWH,Superman, Gladiator, Flash, Sersi, Martian Manhunter.

The Nuul
WW solos.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW solos. Are you trolling?

The Nuul
Nope.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by The Nuul
Nope. You are. the OP says to pick 5 heroes to comlete the task. Not some post about who solos.

Wild Shadow
adam warlock for me w/gem... now he solo's

but he will bring his team infinity watch just in case

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
adam warlock for me... now he solo's He isn't in the list and He wouldn't solo anything. He has no Gem.

Wild Shadow
look up again.. laughing rolling on floor laughing

King Kandy
Thor, SS, Beta Ray, Gladiator, Sersi.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thor, SS, Beta Ray, Gladiator, Sersi. Not a single dc hero? And Gladiator with no way to get there and only two magical beings

King Kandy
Not my fault the heroes you included suck. I mean seriously, why such a limited list? I wouldn't include any of those heroes if I could choose anyone I wanted.

amnesia
Thor, BRB, Silver Surfer, Hal Jordan and Flash.

Mshinu
Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Hal Jordan, Sersi

Black bolt z
All of these heroes together couldn't take down mehpisto in hell...

Wild Shadow
man, i cant believe i let lightyear get to me that i let my immaturity get men trouble... sigh..damn warning,, stupid bait threads.

anyways i agree.. with BBZ

Bouboumaster
1- Silver Surfer: Most powerful and most versatile of the bunch. Fastest or second fastest character as well. And have experience against Mephisto. Should be number one on every list.

2- Thor: Second most powerful, pretty versatile, and bad-ass.

3- Beta Ray Bill: SUPER-DOOPER bad-ass, awesomely powerful, and great teamwork with Thor. Also really versatile.

4- Hal Jordan: Probably second most versatile, just behind Surfer, and thirdth most powerful, behind Thor. Like Quasar, but with taller wang. Priceless in the team.

5- I hesitated between Martian Manhunter and the Hulk, but I chose the Hulk as my fifth member. Manhunter's great, but Surfer can do to a greater extent what he can do. Hulk, on the other hand, is a wild card: he showed extreme resistance in the past against magic, and he's a hard-puncher that will suited well with the hammer bros. But the clincher is that it's the Green Scar personnality used here, so, not only he's without a doubt on par with Thor and Beta Ray Bill with his fists, he's also a brillant, strategist and cunnind mind. He's a leader, and a bad-ass one I might add. He can't fly, but since I've got Hal Jordan or Surfer that can gives him the lift, it doesn't matter.

I didn't picked Superman because of his magic weaknesses; too bad, because with Surfer, he would have been a dangerous mother****er.

I didn't chose Diana because she's basically a "Thor Lite".

I didn't chose Orion because I don't see him fitting with anyone else on my team.

As for the rest, the other team members can pretty much do all the things they can do. I would have chose Superman above Gladiator if it wasn't for the magic weaknesses, because Surfer could have amped Sups.

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
man, i cant believe i let lightyear get to me that i let my immaturity get men trouble... sigh..damn warning,, stupid bait threads.

anyways i agree.. with BBZ I didn't warn anyone. I rarely "officially" warn people. An official warning is when I enter a note in your profile which only other mods can see. You should see what I have "noted" about some of you...biscuits

As for the thread, Thor, WW, Orion, Sersi and Hal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.