Wonder Woman vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
1. Pure h2h Who takes a majority?

2. Both going all out, every resource at there disposal. Who would be left alive. BLOODLUST is on!

BattleMage
Just from the talks in this forum I'd say there even H2H.

Q99
Originally posted by BattleMage
Sorry for the misspell I meant Orion.

Oh, good! 'Cause I was gonna say, Orin'd be pretty screwed smile Orion vs Diana is a great fight.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, good! 'Cause I was gonna say, Orin'd be pretty screwed smile Orion vs Diana is a great fight. So how do you see it going down?

iceman24567
Orion pimps her in both scenarios

Prep-Man
Orion is in Thor's/Surfer's class. Not Diana's.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Diana's pretty close to that class normally (well, if you just mean 'high herald' as a class, then she's in it. Surfer's just higher in it), especially the hand to hand section. I'm undecided who'd win the majority.

Also, bloodlust on in the second section she is quite nasty- there's both the cut-all Tiara (imagine Wolverine with near-Flash speed and near-Superman strength), and the fact her lasso can be used to crush souls.

Prep-Man
I don't think Diana is in their league. A notch below, but that's not dissing Diana. Also, she got casually owned by Darkseid, while guys like Superman and Orion have gone toe to toe with him or even killed him.

Q99
I don't think Diana is in their league. A notch below, but that's not dissing Diana. Also, she got casually owned by Darkseid, while guys like Superman and Orion have gone toe to toe with him or even killed him.

When'd she get casually owned by him? (Serious question) I'll point out that he's casually owned Superman at times too, casually batting him away.

Ultimately Darkseid's stronger than all three of them when he's at full.

I do note she's blocked his Omega Effect before too.

Prep-Man
Rock of Ages?

Q99
Rock of Ages?

Oh yea, when he hit the possible-future Diana full-on with the Omega Effect.... quite frankly that'd own anyone smile In none of the fights where they've done well were either of the other two hit full on by it. Orion and Supes only get by when they deflect the OE or it's otherwise nullified (like in S/B where Diana blocks it so that Clark can attack).

Also, wasn't that WW weaker/made mortal because Darkseid had killed the greek gods or something like that?

---
I'll also note that bloodlusting her with her stuff is a bigger boost than most, because her gear is hax. That's why Genocide was so deadly- not that she was probably stronger than Superman and could teleport, but that she had the lasso and was willing to use it's full powers as a weapon in a way Diana never would.

Prep-Man
I'm not sure, but Orion has gone up against DS many times throughout the past. Early NG series as well.

amnesia

you acknowledge Thor's greatness?

Prep-Man
A notch below Orion, but yes. wink

h1a8

You have to not take how fights occur in comics too seriously. The outcome of these fights are for the sake of the plot and not what will really happen in REAL life or a forum fight for that matter. That is one of the reasons ABC logic often fails. Fights are generally like Rock Paper Scissors. That is the beauty of debate and analysis.

In a REAL h2h fight Diana can demolish ANY herald level being with ease.
She can simply counter their blow with a crushing blow of her own. They could never hit her. They can never attack her without opening themselves up for attack themselves.

Captain America can routinely beat beings more than 5 times as strong as him. Yet WW can't seem to beat beings not quite twice as strong and she is arguably more skilled? This is hypocritical.

Prep-Man
Orion's one of the greatest warriors and fighters according to Simonson's series. So the only thing she'll be crushing is her fists against Orion's face.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
you acknowledge Thor's greatness? No

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.