Thanos w/ PG vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
They fight in mephistos realm.

1:He goes with no prep
2:He has one week to master it
3:He has 1 year to master it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Assuming it doesn't have any adverse affects on Thanos, he wins both scenarios.

Logic dictates that the Reality Gem shouldn't be able to manipulate reality to the point it would with the Power Gem, but logic also dictates that whatever abilities it does provide Thanos, should be above Mephisto's ability to counter. At least in a straight up fight.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Assuming it doesn't have any adverse affects on Thanos, he wins both scenarios.

Logic dictates that the Reality Gem shouldn't be able to manipulate reality to the point it would with the Power Gem, but logic also dictates that whatever abilities it does provide Thanos, should be above Mephisto's ability to counter. At least in a straight up fight. Wait...where dit he reality gem come from?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The same place as the rest of the Infinity Gems.

Black bolt z
The same place as the rest of the Infinity Gems. no expression

I'd post a gif but I only got 10 min left on this computer

Rage.Of.Olympus
What? Technically I answered your question.

The Infinity Gems are the remnants of one of the earliest beings from the time of the universe's creation. Feeling lonely and wanting to explore the vast universe, it split itself into different parts. Under unknown reasons each individual gem became associated with a particular facet--power, space, time, mind, soul, and reality.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Infinity_Gems

Black bolt z
What? Technically I answered your question.

The Infinity Gems are the remnants of one of the earliest beings from the time of the universe's creation. Feeling lonely and wanting to explore the vast universe, it split itself into different parts. Under unknown reasons each individual gem became associated with a particular facet--power, space, time, mind, soul, and reality.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Infinity_Gems Why did you mention the reality gem in this match...*coughfailcough*

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

I swear to God I read that title twice, and I saw a R instead of a P each time. Damn, I really need to catch up on my missed sleep. Staying up all night on the computer isn't healthy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and easily.

quanchi112
Thanos 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.