Silver Surfer And Gladiator Vs Black Adam And Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
no holding back but galds will can be broken in this fight...like always stick out tongue but for real bloodlust is on who wins it and why

mighty adam
i say black adam holds off glads thor beats ss then they beat glads brains in team 2 7/10

Slaanesh
team 1

mighty adam
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1 why? better yet how and why

Slaanesh
Originally posted by mighty adam
why? better yet how and why

Surfer is the most powerful here..he can beat anyone..Glad is equal to Adam..so team 1 FTW..

ares834
Team 1 wins a majority of the time. Say 7/10.

mighty adam
Surfer is the most powerful here..he can beat anyone..Glad is equal to Adam..so team 1 FTW.. thor has why more raw power then ss and then black adam can and more then likely will break glads will then team 2 beats ss badly team 2 wins

Bouboumaster
thor has why more raw power then ss and then black adam can and more then likely will break glads will then team 2 beats ss badly team 2 wins

Current Surfer would edge-out Thor in terms of power. A bloodlust Surfer would bullrush his face off at speed that can't be describe by humans.

Slaanesh
thor has why more raw power then ss and then black adam can and more then likely will break glads will then team 2 beats ss badly team 2 wins

i don't agree with that..SS is more powerful..and Adam not gonna break Glad's will..they are about equal..why the hell would he break..and u said they are bloodlust..that would put Glad's will over the top..

dmills
Team 2. Thor is the most powerful here and he beats Norrin after a nice fight. Adam beats Glads.

Lord Feron
Team 1

mighty adam
i don't agree with that..SS is more powerful..and Adam not gonna break Glad's will..they are about equal..why the hell would he break..and u said they are bloodlust..that would put Glad's will over the top.. adam is bloodlusted a piss adam kick alot of high level peoples ass's read ww3 glads gets piss and hulk thor beat him thor wasn't even pissed glads gets his will broke in this fight then adam and thor buttbang ss no homo a normal adam hurt sbp glad would get ripped in to by sbp in like 0.000000001 of a sec respect mighty adam

mighty adam
a bloodlusted glads can kick ass but he jobbs glads is the weak link here and thor has more raw power then ss he will call out storm the can destory a plante plus raw skyfather magic ss not getting the speedblitz in thor wins

Slaanesh
adam is bloodlusted a piss adam kick alot of high level peoples ass's read ww3 glads gets piss and hulk thor beat him thor wasn't even pissed glads gets his will broke in this fight then adam and thor buttbang ss no homo a normal adam hurt sbp glad would get ripped in to by sbp in like 0.000000001 of a sec respect mighty adam

like i said..i don't agree..i don't even care about your opinion..

Adam hurt SBP??u clearly didn't read the issue laughing

mighty adam
like i said..i don't agree..i don't even care about your opinion..

Adam hurt SBP??u clearly didn't read the issue laughing i know he didn;'t beat sbp but i was showing how he fought and held his ground glads get wooped by xkids adam has hurt the Spectre and i don't giving a shit about you either you don't have to post back if you don't like my opinion net thug

Slaanesh
i know he didn;'t beat sbp but i was showing how he fought and held his ground glads get wooped by xkids adam has hurt the Spectre and i don't giving a shit about you either you don't have to post back if you don't like my opinion net thug

he didn't do anything against SBP..all he did is tickle SBP..u using that to show how powerful Adam is, is kinda funny laughing

i don't like your opinion..but i still wanna reply to u..and there's nothing u can do uhuh

mighty adam
he didn't do anything against SBP..all he did is tickle SBP..u using that to show how powerful Adam is, is kinda funny laughing

i don't like your opinion..but i still wanna reply to u..and there's nothing u can do uhuh he said it tickle but he fell back i'm not showing that as a strength feat him kicking the superheroe cummunity ass is a true feat or hurting the Spectre or drawing with superman etc he is a beast glads is too if not jobbing but adam>glads

Slaanesh
he said it tickle but he fell back i'm not showing that as a strength feat him kicking the superheroe cummunity ass is a true feat or hurting the Spectre or drawing with superman etc he is a beast glads is too if not jobbing but adam>glads

hurting Spectra doesn't really mean anything..Thor has hurt Celestial..Surfer fought T&A and didn't get stomp easily..every top tier has at least one insane feat..drawing with Supes is a normal thing for any top tier..Glad can do the same..i still say Glad = Adam..

mighty adam
hurting Spectra doesn't really mean anything..Thor has hurt Celestial..Surfer fought T&A and didn't get stomp easily..every top tier has at least one insane feat..drawing with Supes is a normal thing for any top tier..Glad can do the same..i still say Glad = Adam.. thor got fcked by that celestial adam ran spectra off. now you are right ss has some beast feats, thor has em too. glads loses to supes cuz, of his will, t.vo, supes is all around better. adam beats glads cuz of his will plus better fight feats fck smashing plante in 3 blows lol try a plante koing punch on cannonball got punked

Warlord
Originally posted by dmills
Team 2. Thor is the most powerful here and he beats Norrin after a nice fight. Adam beats Glads.

Slaanesh
thor got fcked by that celestial adam ran spectra off. now you are right ss has some beast feats, thor has em too. glads loses to supes cuz, of his will, t.vo, supes is all around better. adam beats glads cuz of his will plus better fight feats fck smashing plante in 3 blows lol try a plante koing punch on cannonball got punked

at least he got a planet busting feat..he even got FTL fighting feat..that is better than not having one at all eek!

Mshinu
Team 2. Glads is about equal to BA, Thor can take Surfer for a nice majority.

mighty adam
at least he got a planet busting feat..he even got FTL fighting feat..that is better than not having one at all eek! black adam has beating some of the best in his universe feats thats better then busting rocks they don't hit back.........cant break weak peoples will's shifty but really glads is ok but yeah mighty adam all day every day big grin

marvelmadness13
Team one, Norrin is the best on the field.

amnesia

dmills
^^^Hey, you guy's stop that! I don't want Norrins boyz comin' after me!

Warlord
you're phucked...Naija's coming for u

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Thor is the most powerful here and he beats Norrin after an easy fight.

dmills
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You bastards! laughing out loud

bbrem123
team 1

illadelph12
Team 1 because Surfer's first action could/should likely be to encase Thor's hands in metal so he can't wield Mjolnir (after blasting it out of his hands, of course), then whacky hijinks and hilarity ensue.

Fighting smart ftw.

iceman24567

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.