Gambit vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Both are at their peak levels.......who wins?

Mindset
Stalemate?

BlackZero30x
in another universe (as stated in gambits series) Gambit at his best killed phoenix and that was before all of that new son power.

gambit at full power can fly because his aura can actually burn gravity.....so im assuming that bobby wouldn't be able to hurt him but at the same time the most remy could do is destroy icemans body....although he would be able to rebuild it.

so i say it's a tie unless gambit could let out a burst that disintegrates everything(water,moisture,air,ect) on the battlefield

Juk3n
Question - if Gambit explodes Icemans body, does the time it takes Iceman to reform count as a KO? How mch time does someone have to be in a state of 'unable to continue' before the win is given to the other guy? I mean in theory, a blade through Wolverines heart would drop him (temporerily) probably for at least 10 -20 seconds depending on damage, does that count as a win for the stabber?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine was still fighting after the bad guy ripped his heart out sneer

That's a good question, Juk3n. I'd like to know that, too...

And what about team fights? If someone recovers from a KO in time, is he allowed to continue or is he eliminated from the match?

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
Question - if Gambit explodes Icemans body, does the time it takes Iceman to reform count as a KO? How mch time does someone have to be in a state of 'unable to continue' before the win is given to the other guy? I mean in theory, a blade through Wolverines heart would drop him (temporerily) probably for at least 10 -20 seconds depending on damage, does that count as a win for the stabber? At peak power Iceman should be able to reform faster than 10 seconds, and he would never really be out of the fight since he can still fight w/o a body.

Gambit at his hypothetical peak would be equal to the the new sun, so I say he'd win here.

Mindset
How would he win?

Originally posted by Mindset
How would he win? Subatomic desintegration of all the hydrogen and oxygen within his reach should do it.

Mindset
Which he has done before, I assume?

Which he has done before, I assume? Not gambit, I'm borrowing the new sun's feats. He could desintegrate matter on the subatomic level IIRC and he burned his planet up.

Mindset
Nope

Nope why not?

Mindset
Because he couldn't?

Because he couldn't? The new sun couldn't desintegrate matter at the atomic level? I'll get back to you on that.

StyleTime
This thread has been done before. A stalemate is a possibility, but I believe Gambit will win; however, Gambit's victory will not be due to his explosive abilities. Iceman has proven he can reform his body, and blowing Iceman up only prevents Gambit from using his true trump card. Read my posts in the original thread for more info.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424720& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Iceman%29+forum
id%3A77

iceman24567
No stalemate Bobby wins it's the only REAL answer

Mindset
Originally posted by StyleTime
This thread has been done before. A stalemate is a possibility, but I believe Gambit will win; however, Gambit's victory will not be due to his explosive abilities. Iceman has proven he can reform his body, and blowing Iceman up only prevents Gambit from using his true trump card. Read my posts in the original thread for more info.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424720& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Gambit+vs+Iceman%29+forum
id%3A77 I would read them, but you're always wrong.

StyleTime
Originally posted by iceman24567
No stalemate Bobby wins it's the only REAL answer
You clearly did not read my undeniable truths, did you?
biscuits
I would read them, but you're always wrong.
If I'm wrong, then you!...... you are....uh

You win this round Mindset. uhuh

iceman24567
Bobby Drake >>>> The truth smile

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by 753
Gambit at his hypothetical peak would be equal to the the new sun, so I say he'd win here.

New Son had a magical amp.....

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
New Son had a magical amp..... The ritual that released his power? I though that was all it did, release it.

-Pr-
Bobby imo. I don't think New Sun = 616 Gambit.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by 753
The ritual that released his power? I though that was all it did, release it.

from my understanding the released mystical energy was added atop of his full potential.

because in that universe he was trained since before he had his powers so he could control them.....in that universe Sinister had not removed any of his power.....

i'll look up the scan to make sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.