Wade/Mello or Bron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
List in order

1-3

Darth Martin
Overall
1.LeBron
2.Wade
3.Melo

Wade can match LeBron on a certain night but not for a whole season.

Offense
1.LeBron
2.Wade
3.Melo

Overall, I'd have to say that LeBron and Wade are far above Melo in most offensive skills not called scoring.

Scoring (specifically)
1.Melo
2.LeBron
3.Wade

Melo is ahead of these two by alot in this area.

Defense
1.LeBron
2.Wade
3.Melo

Wade can be the best when he puts himself to it(ahem, Kobe) but LeBron is more consistent. Melo isn't a slouch in this area either......when he tries.

Darth Martin
Although it is worth noting that if it weren't for the Pistons forcing an injury upon Wade in the 04-05 ECF the Heat might have won the championship. Shaq was beastly that year and Wade was just starting to truly shine in the playoffs.

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Overall

Overall, I'd have to say that LeBron and Wade are far above Melo in most offensive skills not called scoring.

What do you mean by this, like asts and off rbs?

Stall_19
Originally posted by Mindset
What do you mean by this, like asts and off rbs?

Meaning they could play point guard because there passing skills are so good whereas Anthony isn't polished in that area.

fanhost
Yup.. You are right I am agree with you..!!!

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mindset
What do you mean by this, like asts and off rbs? They're elite playmakers. Melo isn't seeing them here.

guy222
Wade
Bron
Melo

wammamram
bron
melo
wade

melo is above wade because hes better defensively, has a better shot, and is a better scoring player

Darth Martin
Better shot? Check.
Better scorer? Check.
Better defensively? Nope.

Better playmaker? Nope.

AsbestosFlaygon
Test I - Pick the item that does not belong in the group:

1. Wade, Melo, LeBron

Answer: Melo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.