Last Man Living

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is a free for all battle royal death match. The contestants are:

WWH
Superman
Juggernaut
Doomsday
Thor
Wolverine
Deadpool
Black Adam
Sentry
Sandman
Iceman
Ghost Rider
Silver Surfer
Wonder Woman

Rank in the order of how they die...(1 being 1st to die/easiest to kill to 14 being hardest to kill)

Who is the last one living?

Please discuss!

chomperx9
how can u kill ghost rider ?

BattleMage
WWH

marwash22
This will be a massive stalemate in a never-ending battle.

Deadpool is the easist to kill, but that mofo won't stay dead; you cut his head off then chuck it into space, that'd be the only way to keep him down.

The rest of these peeps are extremely hard to kill. WW would be next die, after that, it's a toss up.

Warlord
Wolverine kills em all

nicamarvin
Originally posted by byrdgang21
This is a free for all battle royal death match. The contestants are:

Juggernaut
Who is the last one living?

Please discuss! Thread/

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
Wolverine kills em all Nobody in this list can even Scratch Juggernaut,, let alone hurt him..... erm

TheTyrant
Surfer.

Warlord
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Nobody in this list can even Scratch Juggernaut,, let alone hurt him..... erm

wolverine has teh adamantiumz klows!!!!!

Lord Feron
Man I hate your threads. Its just like Who is the best one here :list a shit ton of people:

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
wolverine has teh adamantiumz klows!!!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
Wolverine's claws cannot so much as scratch Juggernaut:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggy_wolvie1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggy_wolvie2.jpg

.... smokin'

Warlord
i'm impressed...

iceman24567
I'm not but Iceman does win

bbrem123
Nobody in this list can even Scratch Juggernaut,, let alone hurt him..... erm

thor removes his shields then kills him

Warlord
apparently me neither

nicamarvin
Originally posted by bbrem123
thor removes his shields then kills him one time PIS trick... erm did not prevented thor from getting his arse handed to him in their following match.... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
I'm not but Iceman does win by freezing Jugg's blood.... laughing

Black bolt z
I'd imagine ghost rider can kill juggs with the penace stare.I'm going to open that thread.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'd imagine ghost rider can kill juggs with the penace stare.I'm going to open that thread. Nothing can kill the avatar of Cyttorak....cool

A lot of them are going to remain in the end unable to kill each other.

Warlord
one time PIS trick... erm did not prevented thor from getting his arse handed to him in their following match.... smokin'

yeah the hammer being able to absorb energies is so PIS eek!

Mshinu
How it goes down!

1: Deadpool - Gets burned to ash by Ghost Rider

2: Sandman - Sentry de-atomizes him

3: Wolverine - Superman burns his flesh away with heat vision, then melts the bones into a steel block

4: Superman - Gets drained and squished by Surfer

5: Hulkie boy - gets frozen by Iceman and shattered by Juggernaut

6: Wonder Woman - Slugs it out with Black Adam, gets combo to Ko and her head ripped off

7: Doomsday - Thor beats him to a spiky pulp then absorbs his soul because Doomsy messed up his hair

8: Black Adam - Tries to slug it out with Sentry, gets ripped in half and eaten by a crab

9: Silver Surfer - Thor breaks his board and snaps his neck

10: Iceman - Ghost Rider burns his sinful molecules away

11: Sentry - Juggernaut fullfills Void`s "Kiiill mee" wish with a sunday punch, setting off an earthquake of richter scale 9 strength

12: Thor - GR burns him, Juggy takes the opportunity to grab Thor`s wrist and smashes Goldilock`s head in with his own Mjolnir

13: Ghost Rider - GR is unsucessful with the penance stare, Juggernaut grinds his bones to a fine dusts and eats them, washing it down with a cold beer. Juggernaut has a flaming aura from now on, Cool!

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Mshinu
How it goes down!

1: Deadpool - Gets burned to ash by Ghost Rider

2: Sandman - Sentry de-atomizes him

3: Wolverine - Superman burns his flesh away with heat vision, then melts the bones into a steel block

4: Superman - Gets drained and squished by Surfer

5: Hulkie boy - gets frozen by Iceman and shattered by Juggernaut

6: Wonder Woman - Slugs it out with Black Adam, gets combo to Ko and her head ripped off

7: Doomsday - Thor beats him to a spiky pulp then absorbs his soul because Doomsy messed up his hair

8: Black Adam - Tries to slug it out with Sentry, gets ripped in half and eaten by a crab

9: Silver Surfer - Thor breaks his board and snaps his neck

10: Iceman - Ghost Rider burns his sinful molecules away

11: Sentry - Juggernaut fullfills Void`s "Kiiill mee" wish with a sunday punch, setting off an earthquake of richter scale 9 strength

12: Thor - GR burns him, Juggy takes the opportunity to grab Thor`s wrist and smashes Goldilock`s head in with his own Mjolnir

13: Ghost Rider - GR is unsucessful with the penance stare, Juggernaut grinds his bones to a fine dusts and eats them, washing it down with a cold beer. Juggernaut has a flaming aura from now on, Cool!

Pretty good... thanks for the answer

Mshinu
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Pretty good... thanks for the answer

Your welcome, I had fun imagining the battle.

byrdgang21
I doubt that could happen to hulk, but atleast you came up with something. I don't really know too many ways to kill hulk besides draining all his gamma then killing banner.

BTW... Juggs w/ GR aura would be soooo BADASS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.