Deadpool MAX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

BlackZero30x
man deadpool has what like 4 books as it is right now?......not that its a bad thing lol

Kazenji
he still has a long way to beat Wolverine.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Kazenji
he still has a long way to beat Wolverine. Appearances or his own titles?

steverules_2
Both

The Nuul
I just want the more serious DP back.

roughrider
Originally posted by The Nuul
I just want the more serious DP back.

Reason he got so popular is by being a schizo loony, who talks to himself and the reader. That's what separates him from Deathstroke.

Trackz
Originally posted by steverules_2
Both pretty sure deadpool has more titles than wolverine currently:
Deadpool
Deadpool Merc with a Mouth
Deadpool:Wade Wilsons War
Deadpool Team-Up
X-men origins: Deadpool
Deadpool Corps

Then I'm pretty sure each member of the deadpool corps is getting a one-shot, you have deadpool pulp coming up, then this max series, and he's on remender's x-force.

Gecko4lif
How is he in so many places at once lol

SamZED
^ teleporter.

But seriously this is too much. And I agree with The Nuul. Deadpool became popular because he's loony, but he was never a clown whose sole purpose is to act like an idiot. There used to be some character development, issues he had to deal with etc. You could quote most of the things he said. And now he's just for the lols...

roughrider
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How is he in so many places at once lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by Trackz
pretty sure deadpool has more titles than wolverine currently:
Deadpool
Deadpool Merc with a Mouth
Deadpool:Wade Wilsons War
Deadpool Team-Up
X-men origins: Deadpool
Deadpool Corps

Then I'm pretty sure each member of the deadpool corps is getting a one-shot, you have deadpool pulp coming up, then this max series, and he's on remender's x-force.

Well if your counting One-Shots Wolverine wins he gets one every couple of months maybe 2.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kazenji
Well if your counting One-Shots Wolverine wins he gets one every couple of months maybe 2. he doesn't have any announced i don't believe, one of his series is getting renamed the other is ending and being rebooted in the form of Wolverine: Best there Is. Then he has the Wolverine title, then he has Wolverine and Spiderman. I think that's it. His main thing is appearing in every team.

The Nuul
I know he was always looney/off the wall but this comedy stuff has gone way to far and its done to death now. I dont want another Slade so I hope sometime soon a good balance can be found again.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by The Nuul
I know he was always looney/off the wall but this comedy stuff has gone way to far and its done to death now. I dont want another Slade so I hope sometime soon a good balance can be found again.

idk i enjoy him being comical...it's not all always funny but i enjoy it because it makes him really unique.

In fact im hardly serious about most things and i have my fair share of people who tell me i need to be more serious but i hate being serious all the time....that's why i love his character.

WanderingDroid
Quantity over quality...only by Marvel.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by WanderingDroid

Batman would like a word with you. cool

Kazenji
Originally posted by WanderingDroid

They do have quality seems your not looking hard enough....

Kazenji
Preview

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28251

Written by DAVE LAPHAM
Pencils & Cover by KYLE BAKER

Kazenji
Seems like Deadpool Max #1 is good

http://www.comicvine.com/news/review-deadpool-max-1/142249/

Galan007
Liked the story. Hated the art.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.