Magus w/ Soul Gem vs. Ghost Rider (Full Potential)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
who wins and how?

Wild Shadow
light of truth should screw with ghost rider for the win.. GR probably kill himself soon after

iceman24567
Didn't know Ghost Rider could kill himself

Wild Shadow
conflicting emotions inner turmoil power attacking himself.. he can it be a painful way to go but magus wouldnt care it be like a supernatural seizure/anuerism

iceman24567
Sounds to insane to be true sad . So I'm going with the classic safe answer stalemate

Wild Shadow
i am using an old warlock feat.. he used it on the counter earth humans that had bn turned into cyborgs..

made them have a crisis of faith and their soul was in conflict causing them to die.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by iceman24567
Sounds to insane to be true sad . So I'm going with the classic safe answer stalemate

I kinda agree

guy222
Rider

Wild Shadow
soul gem give him control over spirits and ghost rider is just that.. its like sending a lighter to go fight pyro..

Black bolt z
Magus>Adam in power correct?Even not magtus has soul gem which is much farther aboce anything GR can dish out.

Wild Shadow
look at it like this adam warlock pawned mephisto twice if i recall b/c of the soul gem... how well do you think GR is going to fair against an even more sadistic @$$hole... ruler of the future and self proclaim god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.