BatMan vs Gambit H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
this is H2H only fight, no charging for gambit or weapons for batman.........PIS CIS morality OFF, KILL is ON.... Happy Dance

marwash22
really?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by marwash22
really? Why not.... confused

StyleTime
Gambit 10/10

I mean seriously, what exactly is Batman going to do? Use his vastly superior martial arts ability to make Gambit look like a child?

Puh-lease.

Wild Shadow
i like gambit better.

iceman24567
Gambit somersaults into a batkick

Wild Shadow
gambit does a guile style flash kick into bats grill..

BUSTER1
Gambit got beat up H2H by Bullseye. Batman would chew Bullseye up H2H. Bats wins 12/10

Wild Shadow
out of context.. he bn on the run for days from various mercs exhausted and had bn fighting them off long b4 he faced bullseye..

plus the fight was a fever indosed hallucination of the events.

iceman24567
Batman wins 13/10 imo

Deadline
Spite Batman ftw.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by nicamarvin
this is H2H only fight, no charging for gambit or weapons for batman.........PIS CIS morality OFF, KILL is ON.... Happy Dance

I can not believe that this is even still open......

wheres bada and his supposed power of Dur....im starting to doubt it's almighty power nowdots

nicamarvin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
..im starting to doubt it's almighty power nowdots Oh Boy....get ready for Badas supa pawas... doctor

StyleTime
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Gambit got beat up H2H by Bullseye.
Batman wins, but I can't believe people STILL bring this up without context.

"Gambit stalemated Daredevil so he'll stalemate Batman" is actually a more valid argument than the Bullseye incident.

-Pr-
Batman. Far more skilled.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman. Far more skilled. but I think Gambit its faster by far.... cool

StyleTime
Maybe, but that's basically what allows Gambit to even hang for the time he would. Batman has a significant degree of superiority over Gambit in a hand to hand match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.