Thundercat Tygra vs Lynxana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whaledogs911
Who would win in a fight. Tygra vs Lynxana

Tygra has strengh, agility,energized bolo whip Mind power's and invisibility vs Lynxana
Now in a one on one fight it's hard to say as well does Lynxana know that tygra cannot swin? I don't think tygra bolo whip would be able to hurt Lynxana. Lynxana could used her laser-stun gun and shatterdarts she also may be to fast against tygra and i can't see tygra blocking that with his bolo whip can you? See lion-o can block her laser-stun gun with his Sword,But now if tygra turn's invisble how would Lynxana see him? Can she fight something she can't see? But if she know's tygra can turn invisble i bet Lynxana would have a game plan. What do you think?

Lynxana is a skill bounty hunter WHO HAS A RAY-GUN THAT CAN HIT YOU WITH HER stunbolt.Lynxana was such a cool creation by the writers at marvel that did the first ever Thundercats comic book series (under Marvel's "Star comics" lable). I hope any new animated T-Cats series or movie includes her. Even if they have to get the copyrights to her from Marvel etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.