DC Cronus runs a guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. superman
2. captain marvel
3. thor
4. silver surfer
5. morg wol
6. thanos
7. zeus
8. odin
9. classic darkseid

second gaunlet he gets god wave

10. demogorge
11. fp tyrant
12. tenebrous
13. galactus
14. eternity
15. abraxas
16. multi eternity
17. LT
18. thanos with hotu

Q99
DC Cronus was a beast. He was probably stronger than DC Zeus, Thanos is the first to have a serious chance, but he might clear it.

With the Godwave, he 'only' ever got two pantheon's worth of it plus his own power, so his success in the second section is more limited.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Cronus get punked by Wonder Woman? The DC versions of the Olympians are such schmucks.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Cronus get punked by Wonder Woman? The DC versions of the Olympians are such schmucks.

No. Wonder Woman attacked his weapon (in which he held the god-wave he had collected), which allowed the rest of the gods (Greek and Indian pantheons) to regain their powers and join in the fight. Which was pretty epic.

Even then they didn't so much beat Cronus himself, as toss him into the main godwave which was too much even for a Skyfather of his level and overwhelmed him.

I think the only time DC Cronus has lost a fight might've been way back in the days of myth when Zeus managed it as part of his rebellion, and that was probably as much being a better general as anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

I remember reading that fight and thinking Cronus was a bit of a pansy. I'll take your word for it as I don't care enough to double check, but you better not be doing a spin.

Now onto my next question?

What's Cronus done without the Godwave that's impressive?

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

I remember reading that fight and thinking Cronus was a bit of a pansy. I'll take your word for it as I don't care enough to double check, but you better not be doing a spin.

Well here's the story (or at least the highlights) and you can take a look at it yourself.

He was talking about how he didn't even feel the attacks of most of the gods when he was wading through them to steal the Olympian's godwave.

I'm not very familiar with him outside the story, but he struck me as pretty badass in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.