Ganner Rhysode vs Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
The Yuuzhan Vong war hero or the Sith Lord?

Vorpal Ruin
Caedus. This is actually spite.

ares834
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin

Lord Lucien

truejedi
This.

Jacen made Ganner his *itch as early as NJO.

Nephthys
If this is Godmode Ganner then it's spite the other way.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Nephthys

Yea his "one with the force" mode was very badass, but theres no reason to believe that he can make himself achieve it at will.

RE: Blaxican
"One with the Force" Ganner makes Caedus his *****, then goes to find Luke and make him his ***** as well.

You cheated Vorpal. I said that shit first.

Vorpal Ruin
Hah don't hate! I don't know about being able to make Luke his ***** though, as he also defeated a incredible large amount of YV at once. It would be an insance fight that probably noone else could even follow with thier eyes.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jacen's god mode is better. whistling

SWFan4Life
Can somebody explain to Clueless Me the inherent spite of this thread?

Red Nemesis
Rhysode is, explicitly, not a very good Jedi. His only claim to fame (or really any sort of impressive showing at all) is that, given a very specific set of circumstances, he was able to access the sort of ForceAvatar state that Jacen and Kenobi, especially, are known for.

Caedus is an exceptionally talented individual, one far beyond the capacity of all but the most talented Jedi Masters in the mythos. Rhysode simply doesn't stand a chance.

SWFan4Life
Thanks for the explanation man. I remember, Rhysode was definitely a joke, and always wanted to be the hero. However, his last stand is still one of the more impressive scenes in the mythos for me.

Maybe the OP should be prefaced with "In teh zone Rhysode" or "Last Stand Rhysode." That way Rhysode could stand a chance.

Lord Lucien
How would you be able to tell even then, really?

SWFan4Life
Huge difference, because then the fight would last 5 seconds instead of 2, in Caedus' favor.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Rhysode is, explicitly, not a very good Jedi. His only claim to fame (or really any sort of impressive showing at all) is that, given a very specific set of circumstances, he was able to access the sort of ForceAvatar state that Jacen and Kenobi, especially, are known for.

When did Jacen or Kenobi ever do this? Besides Ganner, I only remember Anakin Solo doing this.

RE: Blaxican
When Obi-Wan beat Greivous it was stated in the RotS novel that he was in some sort of "avatar of the force" mode.

It was too ****ing much for them to give him some damn credit, and allow him to just be a skilled badass. No no, he won due to some super natural once in a lifelife circumstances that can't be replicated at will. He's no Maul amirite!? They did the same thing with his fight with Anakin... and with his fight with Maul... Obi-Wan sure does get ****ing lucky quite often doesn't he? erm

truejedi
Not Lucky. Kenobi was obviously more in-tune with the force than most Jedi. I think its pretty cool. He was an overachiever because he trusted the force.

Jacen was in avatar mode in the final book of NJO. I believe it is stated no one had ever been more powerful or something?

ares834
When did Jacen or Kenobi ever do this? Besides Ganner, I only remember Anakin Solo doing this.
Don't know about Kenobi but Jacen did something similar against Onimi in TUF. And according to The Essential Guide to the Force it was the most powerful manifestation of the force ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.