This video is dedicated to you, OTF'ers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
Especially ABS, Dave Kodak, Walshy (RIP), Peach, Mairuzu, Scythe, Digi, RJ and everyone else!

qMwXCeBZSqA

(*Note: This is strictly for comedic purposes. I'm getting to the point where even I can't tell I'm joking around. So if you're offended by this, sorry. But learn to take a ****ing joke, goddammit. big grin )

Dave_97
Its good to know you're thinking of me the same way im thinking of you.

~Bun Bun~
laughing out loud I love you alex laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Um.......

zeckzone
Thank you for the post!
I need this!

Wild Shadow
are those his real ears?

Scythe
That's what I'm talkin' about! Finally, action!

Slay
Originally posted by Ax3l
Especially ABS, Dave Kodak, Walshy (RIP), Peach, Mairuzu, Scythe, Digi, RJ and everyone else!

qMwXCeBZSqA

(*Note: This is strictly for comedic purposes. I'm getting to the point where even I can't tell I'm joking around. So if you're offended by this, sorry. But learn to take a ****ing joke, goddammit. big grin )
That's from a Dutch television show. The real joke is that the subtitles read something entirely different so that the people who see it don't know what he's actually singing. Off course, in these times, every Dutchman can speak English...

Mairuzu
I wish i could watch youtube videos at work.

Ax3l
****ing Dutch.

ADarksideJedi
ok interesting....

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Ax3l

qMwXCeBZSqA

blush2 Back at ya, babycakes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.