hi!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TinyDancer99
hey everyone, i'm new here. just wanted to say hello. i just bought a DVD player, so that is my new obsession. anywhere i should go to discuss DVDs? i love all movies, comedies, dramas, thrillers, musicals, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

tiny big grin

Fitch
welcome.I also bought a home cinema(DVD payer) and I buy lots DVD's lately.but anyway,we'll talk more on the boards.Have fun !

Dexx
well..thsi is the right place for your movie community...welcome!

mechmoggy
Hiya TD99, nice to have you here. big grin

Head over to the movie forums for all your movie discussion/reviews/trivia needs.

mah
howdy-ho, welcome

bakeman
Hi,
Just joined today. I look forward to talkin' with you nice people...Take care!!

Bad Boy
You a Michael Bay fan? Doubt it...... sad

Mujaffa
man.. your tiny..

TinyDancer99
hi bake... welcome from a fellow newbie. hopefully i'll see you around!

tiny

Corran
Hi, Tiny. Which DVD's do you have and which are your favourite?

TinyDancer99
right now i really love dramas and the 2-disc DVDs, so i just bought the others and minority report. also, i finally found "just can't get enough," i've been looking for this movie for a while, on www.wolfevideo.com. it's about the chippendales and has tons of dancers, sex, even a murder. so, it will soon be an addition to my DVD library.

how about you??? what DVDs are new to your collection???

Corran
Most recent was The Matrix Revisted Twin Pack which has a 2 hour documentary which goes into lots of details on the making. I mostly like Sci-fi, fantasy and gangter type movies.

Not sure I'll be getting that one, in fact I know I will not.

legolas_luver
ello ello there welcome.
plz mind ur step when entering the forum, it's very big u can just about see hell from here. evil face

Corran
Just about see hell?

This is hell.

TinyDancer99
coran... i really like the DVDs with the interviews and the outtakes and such. the others was really good, as was minority report, if you want to check them out. anyone else have any favorites of double discs to recommend???

mah
Battle Royale Special Edition

rusky
Hy guys! Have phun around here !
Hey mah is that a documentary ?

Corran

TinyDancer99
i'm a softy, i know, but i just bought the DVDs for monsters inc and a bug's life. i love that stuff.

anyone else buy anything new???

mechmoggy
Every time I see you name TD99, I can't help singing my own little version of that Tina Turner tune....

I'll be your Tiny Dancer,
Dancer for money,
etc.

big grin

Corran
I've got Monsters inc too.

I bought the Godfather special edition box set yesterday, it has the 3 films and 2 bonus discs, I like bonus's. I also got Goodfellas, I know I already had both on Video but wanted them on DVD too.

TinyDancer99
mech...tina turner? no way! elton john! although i also like tina turner, elton holds the key to my musical heart.

mechmoggy
Woh there Dancer, I'm not saying I'm a Tina Turner fan! The song just pops into my head every time I see your name.

I more of an indie/rock fan these days, although I have bought Massive Attacks new album today. Smoooooooooth listenin'. cool

mah
mech, im dissapointed. massive attacks new album is the worst peace of utter shit-garbage-crap-rottingfeces ive had the unfortunate pleasure of listening to lately. they've, or 3d, has totally lost it; gone from great to something that makes me yearn for britney spears instead. heck, id rather listen to the ketchup song than the worthless peace of "music" that is 100th window. its as boring as watching 30-year old weatherforecasts for the northern regions of Uzbekistan.

Ushgarak
So, you don't like it, then?

mah
I guess you can say that...

mechmoggy
I'm enjoying it so far Mah, its not as good as Mezzanine I'll grant you, but its pretty smooth.

I also bought the Audioslave album for when I feel like something a bit heavier. cool

Ushgarak
Does Uzbekistan have particularly dull weather?

Julie
I wouldn't have the foggiest of ideas

mah
it's particularly uninteresting for those of us with little connection to the country.

Julie
I guess so....oh well....we have lots of crappy movies to keep us company so we can waste hours:-)

Thomas H
hi!

Aniica Woodland
My gosh.....

Member.
the truth is in here

Julie
uh......good luck finding it

Member.
yes yes, glHappy Dance

Julie
Have you found it yet?????

BOPRecruit 16
welcome tinydancer99! have you seen any good movies lately? ^.~

Member.
yea, the dreamcatcher is a good moviebig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.