Odin vs the Growing Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Odin is back and boy is he pissed. Intending to make entire Midgard into a new Aasgard for Aasgardians only, he has already killed off half the earth`s population (except the scandinavians which he conciders pure) and many of the heroes. Can the remaining good (and some bad) guys stop him?

Battle starts in the center of Tokyo, the planet has been rendered by the Living Tribunal.
Full rest betwen rounds, in each round he faces the new challenger PLUS all previous opponents.
BFR is off. CIS is on, but all are very serious because of the threat Odin poses.

Let`s Rumble!

1: Thor
2: Superman
3: Silver Surfer
4: Orion
5: Wonder Woman (standard gear)
6: Maxima
7: Sersi
8: Binary
9: Nova Prime (with WM)
10: Martian Manhunter
11: Lobo (with bike)
12: Nate Grey
13: Sinestro
14: Gladiator
15: King Hyperion
16: Jesus Cable
17: Classic Apocalypse
18: Count Nefaria
19: Mister Majestic
20: Supreme
21: Legion
22: Atrocious (and that cute kitty)
23: Cyborg Superman w rings
24: Guy Gardner w red & green rings
25: Hal Jordan w blue & green rings
26: New Sun
27: Despero
28: Sentry/Void
29: Genis Vell
30: Trion Juggernaut

Bonus rounds if he clears
31: Bone Claw Wolverine
32: Batman
33: Doctor Doom
34: Rulk
35: Aunt May
36: Squirrel Girl

Rage.Of.Olympus
A serious Odin? The Odin Force has the feats to back up him getting to Squirrel Girl.

From what I recall of Trion, he got really big and was able to bust through dimensional barriers. That was about the extent of what we saw he was capable off as I recall until Storm defeated the Trion.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A serious Odin? The Odin Force has the feats to back up him getting to Squirrel Girl.

How many top tier kryptonians (equal to supes) and green lanterns (Hal level) would we have to add (before SG) to bring him down?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mshinu
How many top tier kryptonians (equal to supes) and green lanterns (Hal level) would we have to add (before SG) to bring him down?

I'm not sure. To be honest, if we're talking about anything in terms of realistic numbers, they'd inconsequential to an Odin of this level.

I'm assuming Odin is pulling alll the stops here.

Warlord

1 Kryptonian! Superman!

Superman beats Thanos.
Thanos stalemated odin
Superman would be enough...

Yeah, forum logic big grin

Starscream M

From what I recall of Trion, he got really big and was able to bust through dimensional barriers. That was about the extent of what we saw he was capable off as I recall until Storm defeated the Trion. juggs > thor

trion > odin

Warlord
Originally posted by Starscream M

trion > odin

thumb up
feats suggest that

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Warlord
thumb up
feats suggest that

The most impressive thing I recall him doing was throwing punches until he broke through dimensional barriers. Thor can do that.

Originally posted by Starscream M
juggs > thor

trion > odin

Prove it.

Prove it.

Warlord
^ u know i was being sarcastic right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, I'm sorry. embarrasment

I was surprised by your statement but the thumbs up suggested to me you were legit.

Starscream M

Prove it.

Prove it. read a comic brah!

Warlord
you're forgiven this time... eek!

Mshinu
I'm not sure. To be honest, if we're talking about anything in terms of realistic numbers, they'd inconsequential to an Odin of this level.

I'm assuming Odin is pulling alll the stops here.

What if we made them KC Supes (or SPB) level instead?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What if we made them KC Supes (or SPB) level instead?

Superboy level? I'm assuming you mean Superboy Prime level. That would help as his resistant to magic.

The Odin Force has some incredibly powerful feats that suggest to me that Odin restrains himself.

Loki used Odin's magic inside a ceremonial golden apple to rewrite reality, and at the end of the story it was again used to restore the MU proper for example. And during Loeb's run, Odin's sword, which he had infused with memories of Asgard, had enough residual magic in it to create an alternate reality complete with its own set of gods.

Then there's the Odin Force appearing to Thor and creating a mini Universe and telling him that all he has to do is think it, let the power flow, and the Odin Force will make his greatest desires come true.

Mshinu
Thanks again for your input Rage, you seem to know a lot more about Odin than I do. However, is not the power of Odin and other gods somewhat diminished on earth? Don`t recall where I read it, could be something that has ben rectonned or altered since.

It there any mix of say 40 or so high heralds that could threaten Odin in this scenario? Let`s say they get minimum prep, a few minutes, and can position themselves before the bell rings too. If they stand no chanse, what about guys from the trans tier?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanks again for your input Rage, you seem to know a lot more about Odin than I do. However, is not the power of Odin and other gods somewhat diminished on earth? Don`t recall where I read it, could be something that has ben rectonned or altered since.

It there any mix of say 40 or so high heralds that could threaten Odin in this scenario? Let`s say they get minimum prep, a few minutes, and can position themselves before the bell rings too. If they stand no chanse, what about guys from the trans tier?

No problem. Asgardians are definitely stronger on Asgard than they are on Earth. Their easier to kill etc. on Midgard and reduced in power. Odin is also at his most powerful in Asgard because he is Asgard. He can also call on the power of that entire dimension. That hasn't made him any less formidable in battle outside of Asgard though.

I'm not sure. Odin can pretty much one shot High Heralds with ease with the only exception being maybe Thor and even then, his shown that his far above Thor.

Numbers won't give them the advantage, or the versatility edge. Taking everything into account, the Odin Force is basically a Cosmic Cube lite.

Well if they get prep, let's hope the omniscience angle isn't being played up.

That definitely helps. We've seen a Trans like Thanos stand up to Odin. I still maintain the opinion that this was a low showing for Odin though. I mean, it was Starlin writing and we all know how much he loves strocking Thanos.

Personally I see Odin turning Thanos into a rock and dumping him into some barren dimension. At least on a good day or this was the good old days. Odin was operating at around Cosmic levels.

He had some inexplicable downgrade where he started operating on a lower scale over the years. Every once in a while you'd see a glimpse of the glory days such as when the Odin Force was manipulating reality or Odin was busting Galaxies or rocking the fabric of the Multiverse in a fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
No problem. Asgardians are definitely stronger on Asgard than they are on Earth. Their easier to kill etc. on Midgard and reduced in power. Odin is also at his most powerful in Asgard because he is Asgard. He can also call on the power of that entire dimension. That hasn't made him any less formidable in battle outside of Asgard though.

I'm not sure. Odin can pretty much one shot High Heralds with ease with the only exception being maybe Thor and even then, his shown that his far above Thor.

Numbers won't give them the advantage, or the versatility edge. Taking everything into account, the Odin Force is basically a Cosmic Cube lite.

Well if they get prep, let's hope the omniscience angle isn't being played up.

That definitely helps. We've seen a Trans like Thanos stand up to Odin. I still maintain the opinion that this was a low showing for Odin though. I mean, it was Starlin writing and we all know how much he loves strocking Thanos.

Personally I see Odin turning Thanos into a rock and dumping him into some barren dimension. At least on a good day or this was the good old days. Odin was operating at around Cosmic levels.

He had some inexplicable downgrade where he started operating on a lower scale over the years. Every once in a while you'd see a glimpse of the glory days such as when the Odin Force was manipulating reality or Odin was busting Galaxies or rocking the fabric of the Multiverse in a fight.

:facepalm:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.